Teen Potential, Real or Fake?

Guys, I was searching around youtube and found this teen dude who claims he is 16 (nearly 17).
I really doubt it, no way that he is 16. He is quite tall teen and thats a lot of mass for his age and height. I see lot`s of videos like this on youtube, but if he was really 16 would he be a real bodybuilding pottential?

Dunno, please discuss…

Why don’t you admit it’s you in the video?
Plus that’s not a lot of mass for his age, ever heard of Vladimir Iacovlev?

Dude looks like hes 16. NOTHING speical…sry

[quote]lcsilva wrote:
Why don’t you admit it’s you in the video?
Plus that’s not a lot of mass for his age, ever heard of Vladimir Iacovlev?[/quote]

Why would I post my own video only now?
I have been on this forum and webite for atleast a year and that guy is posting videos from september 2012…
Why would that be me? He is already good off on his own.
I hate when people like you are so rude.

I found this dude when I searched for intermittent fasting information in youtube videos, and i accidentaly
Found his channel with 100 subs…

So lets stop trolling and discuss.

I wasn’t even that rude, it’s that old joke of “a friend of mine bla bla bla”, when you are actually talking about yourself lol. Don’t take life so seriously

pros

-wide shoulders
-reasonably small waist
-decent pec inserions

cons

-tall
-short torso
-long arms

looks like he will be best suited for sports, if anything…

You wouldnt say 16 (nearly 17) if it wasnt you. How long have you bodybuilded, a year?

WTF?

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
WTF?[/quote]

It’s impossible to achieve that physique at 16, donchaknow?

a lot of mass? lol

either OP is stupid or a troll

[quote]NikH wrote:
You wouldnt say 16 (nearly 17) if it wasnt you. How long have you bodybuilded, a year?[/quote]

Go read description of his videos,
He states he is born in february of 1996, and I believe he himself wrote nearly 17 in description.

is that the same soundtrack to 2 girls one cup?

lol

As a kid who lived in the country I saw some teens doing farm work that were bigger and stronger then him. Not bashing the kid, just saying it doesn’t seem unrealistic.

What no one has yet mentioned, sort of surprisingly:

So, OP, you search around Youtube putting in things like “teen muscular posing.”…?

super ghey

[quote]The3Commandments wrote:
What no one has yet mentioned, sort of surprisingly:

So, OP, you search around Youtube putting in things like “teen muscular posing.”…?[/quote]

Hahaha…shit.

But seriously, I looked more muscular than that kid when I was his age and all I did was push ups and pull ups with a steady diet of boones farm, natty light, burgers and fries.

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
is that the same soundtrack to 2 girls one cup?[/quote]
looool

nothing impressive, etc., etc.

the video is real. You are fake.