Titan Tim Tackling his Twenties

800 calories for 72 grams of protein!?!

1 Like

That stuff is quite good.

very processed but good

1 Like

It is pretty good. I donā€™t need to put any condiment on it

1 Like

Ham is on the list. Just watched out for glazed and sugar cured ones.

1 Like

Deep Water Beginner

Day 2 of Week 6

Pull-ups

1 x 5

1 x 3

1 x 8

1 x 9

Shrugs

225 lbs x 10

225 lbs x 10

225 lbs x 10

225 lbs x 10

Clean Pull

205 lbs x 10

205 lbs x 10

205 lbs x 10

60 second plank - 20 sit ups - 3 sets no rest

1 Like

Deep Water Beginner

Day 3 of Week 6

Strict Press

120 lbs x 10

120 lbs x 10

120 lbs x 10

120 lbs x 10

120 lbs x 10

120 lbs x 10

120 lbs x 10

120 lbs x 10

120 lbs x 10

120 lbs x 10

Barbell Curl

95 lbs x 10

95 lbs x 10

95 lbs x 10

95 lbs x 10

95 lbs x 10

20 Sit ups - 3 sets

Lowered the weight for press and got all the reps. Hoorah!

1 Like

Currently at the gym for last day of DW beginner, will log once I finish.

Deep Water Beginner

Day 4 of Week 6

Bench

210 lbs x 10

210 lbs x 10

210 lbs x 5 (I think I could have gotten 7 or 8 but I was not going to risk it)

Close Grip Bench

175 lbs x 10

175 lbs x 10

175 lbs x 10

Incline Bench

135 lbs x 10

135 lbs x 10

135 lbs x 10

Dips

1 x 9

1 x 4

1 x 5

Push-ups

1 x 30

1 x 20

1 x 20

60 second plank - 20 sit ups - 3 sets no rest

It was very much worth trying to bench 210 lbs for 3 x 10 but, I am not quite ready for this weight yet. Even though I took 2 min in between sets and thereā€™s a possibility I can get it with 4 minutes of rest in between the sets, I am still going to lower the weight lol

1 Like

Welp, I finished my second run of DW Beginner. I will be starting my second run of DW Intermediate on Monday. Lol I was thinking about starting the week after Thanksgiving but, Iā€™m completely healthy and relaxed. The semester is winding down cause it ends December 8th lol.

1 Like

Itā€™s really awesome how all of this works out. By the time I finish DW Intermediate it will be January. I donā€™t have classes that whole month so itā€™s literally the perfect time for my first run of Super Squats.

@T3hPwnisher I need some guidance on what you would do during Super Squats. When I run this program I want to run it three times a week. What gets in my head is how you can alternate the program with this low rep power program in the book. The book also talks about soreness, overtraining, and when to take an extra rest day. Should my mentality, with this kind of information, be kind of a ā€œtrial and errorā€ and ā€œif it ainā€™t broke donā€™t fix itā€? mentality.

Btw it is nuts how you have to squat without a belt. That makes it pretty interesting though.

What, in particular, about this is getting in your head? Itā€™s what youā€™re already doing: youā€™re finishing up Deep Water, then alternating in Super Squats, after which time you will most likely run a different proggram.

Whenever I get asked a question like this, I inevitably wonder what the alternative is. In this case, youā€™re asking if your mentality should be thisā€¦as opposed to what?

After your first few breathing squats, youā€™ll understand why you donā€™t want a belt, haha. Youā€™d pretty much die.

1 Like

Your mentality should be none of that applies to you. You are powerful.

You will be coming from deep water, Iā€™d argue while a little different, you are accustomed to discomfort in your training.

1 Like

Oh I thought you would incorporate that alternative program into Super Squats. For example

Monday: Super Squats
Wednesday: Alternative Power Program
Friday: Super Squats

But from what you are telling me, is that the alternative program in the book is supposed to be used a training block/cycle.

You need to read MINDFULLY my dude :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks ejones, sometimes I may second guess myself and start questioning if my body can handle something. Well Iā€™ve been running Deep Water back to back for 18 weeks and itā€™s about to become 24 weeks starting tomorrow. Perhaps itā€™s time to start accepting the train hard mentality more.

1 Like

Not that there arenā€™t racial and gender stereotypes in video games Iā€™d prefer to write three paragraphs about some of my favorite video games. *Sign *man Iā€™m getting tired of this media college course :joy:

Do it dude! Writing as a hobby.

1 Like

Last week I was browsing on YouTube watching a bunch of random Spider-Man related videos.
I bet you played this game, I have a hunch.

1 Like

Loved that game growing up