Titan Tim Tackling his Twenties

I will look harder in the gym today.
I could not find a dip machine either. That’s pretty annoying. There’s a chance i’m not looking hard enough. The gym is pretty big. It’s two floors.

Is there a squat/power rack? If so, you can lay 2 barbells across the safeties and do dips that way, similar to how this guy is doing it

1 Like

Yes there are several power racks

Yeah man, the clean pulls come full circle. Without the practice it’ll make the remainder of the program a bit more difficult. I absolutely suck at both clean pulls and power cleans but got the work in and they got better. I’d try to find a way to make them manageable enough to get done.

Might want to look into those door hung pull up things. That’s what I use, have had it for 2 years and it’s still holding up well enough. I think they’re fairly inexpensive… maybe $30-$40?

Awesome food man- that’s the way to do it.

1 Like

Btw Pwn. I was checking out some guy’s blog. He wrote about his experience and results on deep water beginner. What a nice-looking guy. Maybe one day I’ll meet him through the internet.

1 Like

Posted this morning:

1 Like

Thank you jshaving

HALLELUJAH!!!

Looked harder today and found the dip machine and pullup bar

@T3hPwnisher I had a feeling I was just being a retard. Now it’s confirmed.

Go for less ugly words my dude. Happy for you though

1 Like

Deep Water Beginner
Week 1
Thursday

Push press

95 lbs x 10

95 lbs x 10

95 lbs x 10

95 lbs x 8 :frowning:

85 lbs x 10

85 lbs x 10

85 lbs x 10

85 lbs x 7 poopy

80 lbs x 10

80 lbs x 10

Well i guess 85 lbs or 80 lbs is the magic number. I’ll keep that in mind for next time.

Barbell curl

65 lbs x 10

65 lbs x 10

65 lbs x 10

65 lbs x 8

55 lbs x 10

Looks like 55 lbs is the magic number

Dumbbell lateral raises

30 lb dumbbells 3 x 10

Back extensions

3 x 20

Sit ups 3 x 20

1 Like

Behold, the world’s most laziest meal. Protein gunk. Two scoops of protein mixed in with Greek yogurt,

What’ s funny is that it tastes better than a shake.

1 Like

Deep water
Week one
Friday

I fked up my bench sets from overshooting. I will not do that again

Warmup

Flat bench

135 for like 5 reps

Then 155 lbs for like 5 reps

Then 175 lbs for like 5 or 6

185 lbs for 7 reps

175 lbs for 4 reps

155 lbs x 10

155 should work for flat bench next time

Close grip

135 lbs x 10

135 lbs x 8

125 lbs x 10

Incline

85 lbs x 10

85 lbs x 10

85 lbs x 10

Lol I just gradually lost energy with bench sets. Least I finished strong.

Next time flat bench will be 155. Close grip 125 or around 135, and incline can be 85

Dips

3 sets of 0

I couldn’t do any

Pushups

3 sets of 0

I couldn’t do any

3 sets of 1 minute planks

3 sets of 20 situps

I couldn’t do any = The farthest I can get is the starting position and when I proceed with the rep I fail.

1 Like

**Deep Water Week One **
Thoughts/Concerns

This first week of deep water was kinda rocky. The day of those 10x10 squats I kept cramping during sets so I hope that doesn’t happen next time. I also managed to screw up the working weight with push press and bench. I will not let that happen next week. I have been very consistent with my meals and I’m proud of that. I really just hope I get bigger/stronger from this.

You need go fix this IMMEDIATELY before continuing. If you don’t know this program is going to work, you need to pick a new one.

2 Likes

I will I will. It’s just that everyone at my gym is so much bigger and stronger. Then again they’re grown men and I’m still 18.

1 Like

that’s a GOOD thing!

1 Like

Because they know their approach will work

1 Like

Yeah man, you have to buy into what Jon is selling in the book. Give it 100% effort during lifting and then hammer away at the food.

1 Like

I guess this was my active recovery

I went on a walking trail with my mom today. It was very nice. I took a pic so you guys could see. It’s paved and it also cuts through the neighborhood which is cool. I also took a pic of this rabbit because I was so surprised that it didn’t run away even when I was 1 ft away from it. I guess it was used to humans.

I’m also typing this as i’m stuffing myself (on my last meal of the day). Eating is such a chore. I don’t get full I just get bored lmao.