Teen Bodybuilder 8 Days Out

Just an FYI: PJS2010 has military pressed 315 pounds, squatted close to 600 pounds and deadlifted over 700 pounds and he’s under the age of 20. CC was talking about his strength BACK when he was the OP’s size, not his current strength levels.

[quote]GrindOverMatter wrote:

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]PJS2010 wrote:
I think he looks silly in that video but thats just me[/quote]
That’s your call on his looks. But for the record, on his strength, he’s already across-the-board stronger than you when you were about his size.
“15yo 5’9 176lbs
bench: 198lbs Squat: 352lbs deadlift: 330lbs x5”
(And you later admitted that squat was “high as fuck”)

Maybe we could use a little more of the ‘Brotherhood of Iron’ mentality, no?

It’ll be interesting to see where this kid is in a year. If he stays on track with the strength stuff, and keeps bodybuilding on his mind too, it could be something.[/quote]
Time and time again those who put down others, frequently have accomplished very little themselves. This kid certainly looks wayyyy better than i did at 18[/quote]

Taking that first step and the plunge in competing is huge for development and really “catching the bug” so to speak. I competed for the first time in 2012 in men’s physique and got absolutely stomped. Looked like I didn’t even lift on stage. But I’ll tell you what, I was absolutely hooked and determined from the day after the contest to redeem myself. Not saying I have an impressive build, and still consider myself barely an intermediate, but I had a pretty successful string of contests in bb’ing this spring/summer, and that never would have happened if I hadn’t competed a few years back

RESPECT

Well, at least he entered the stage, that’s a start no doubt

[quote]Martimroll94 wrote:
Well, at least he entered the stage, that’s a start no doubt[/quote]

IMO, that’s akin to saying “well at least they are in the gym”, about morbidly obese people who set the stationary bike at the lowest setting, sit back, and munch on a snickers while watching their ipad. of course, they are only fat because of genetics.

“at least they are working out”…lol

props to him man, hope he comes back to this thread

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

IMO, that’s akin to saying “well at least they are in the gym”, about morbidly obese people who set the stationary bike at the lowest setting, sit back, and munch on a snickers while watching their ipad. of course, they are only fat because of genetics.

“at least they are working out”…lol[/quote]

That’s nothing like this. The person you’re describing is clearly giving the bare minimum. This kid looks to be working hard, just hasn’t put in the time it takes to build an impressive physique yet.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

“at least they are working out”…lol[/quote]

I don’t want to start a war at all, but I credit the kid for lifting his ass from the sofa and going to work. Yes, he isn’t big or shredded, but he cutted a lot of fat in little time, put the work in and had the courage to stand in front of a crowd barely naked, and being a teen, studying and with a part-time job it’s a much greater task.

Yes, the result isn’t awesome, but at least he started something, and with passion.
Again, don’t want to start a war, I just think that we have to give him credit for his dedication

sooo just decided to check on this thread
nice comments guys haha. Least it’s better than the misc here (at least I hope)

anyways here’s my workout from yesterday for those of you who give a fuq (Chris Jones reference)

Wth… face pulls with 100 lbs x 25 no wonder my delts suck! Atleast I got u on the pendlay rows keep up the good lifting big dawg.

God damn at that t-bar row.

Can you really do 270lb on it for reps?

[quote]Awes wrote:
God damn at that t-bar row.

Can you really do 270lb on it for reps?[/quote]
With some body English, yes lol
But its OK since I still maintain a strong mind-muscle connection

[quote]shadowbobo8028 wrote:
sooo just decided to check on this thread
nice comments guys haha. [/quote]
Very cool that you came back, man. Definitely interested to see where you go with bodybuilding, powerlifting, or whatever you’re up to.