Teen Beginner Program

Haha yea nowhere close
Squat: 335
Bench: 185x2
Deadlift: 315x2

What about you? I feel like I read somewhere that your stronger than me lol. Anyways I have the same thing where everyone from school is way weaker and they all watch in awe as I squat 2 plates in gym class😂. I’m not complaining tho it makes me feel like a celebrity.

Anyways what kind of program are you running? Do u ever wanna compete in pl or anything? What are your goals? This is kinda getting off topic but it’s exciting to meet someone like me lol

I dont keep to a program and train different nearly every week.It has worked for me so far…I train for bodybuilding though.

Any plans to ever follow a program? I’d be interested to see what you do. Also I’d be pretty interested to see ur training log if u wanna make one

I have a mini pr log thats mainly focused on bench and ohp PRs.Someday ill give 5/3/1 a try.Once i can bench 275 I will probably try a program out.

1 Like

why 275?

Yeah, I find this odd that there are clearly defined goals without a clearly defined program.

Because its 2 45 plates and 2 25 plates and is the closest simple goal for me right now.

Im asking why you feel you need to do 275 before trying it

I dont want to start some program right now becuase i have no need for it.

well that’s a stupid thing to say

• o yeah your 16
1 Like

Did someone tell you that? Or that’s your own expert opinion?

1 Like

That’s good thinking.

I like to put on a blindfold after I get out of the shower in the morning and I don’t take it off until I reach the street outside my house. I don’t really need to see in my house.

3 Likes

The best advice I can give vvfoo and noahripstein is to not talk to each other. If you guys talk too much, you’re just going to fill each others heads with more garbage than is clearly already there.

3 Likes

Lol.