Ted Cruz 2016

Any thoughts on President Ted? I like the guy.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[/quote]

I figured you would, he’s a first class douche.

Okay, I’ll bite. Why is he a first class douche Mr knee-gro?

I’m sure Hillary would start up on it though. It was actually her campaign that started the Obama birth certificate thing.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[/quote]

A rancorous embarrassment to the great nation of Texas and a detriment to constructive and moderate Republican politics.

Cruz will hold his own in the GOP Primary.

Mufasa

[quote]knee-gro wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

LULZ…I assume you are a Euro?

[quote]Bismark wrote:

A rancorous embarrassment to the great nation of Texas and a detriment to constructive and moderate Republican politics.[/quote]

You clearly have no idea of what Texas politics involves.

[quote]doogie wrote:

[quote]Bismark wrote:

A rancorous embarrassment to the great nation of Texas and a detriment to constructive and moderate Republican politics.[/quote]

You clearly have no idea of what Texas politics involves.[/quote]

Nor do you, judging by your response. I was clearly referring to the national level. He is a not a state representative after all.

[quote]Bismark wrote:

[quote]doogie wrote:

[quote]Bismark wrote:

Nor do you, judging by your response. I was clearly referring to the national level. He is a not a state representative after all. [/quote]

“A rancorous embarrassment to the great nation of Texas…”
Texas loves him.

I like Ted Cruz. I’m interested to see if all the lefties will attack his being born in Canada if he runs for president. The same people who were calling “birthers” nut jobs for questioning Obama’s birthplace will be all over Cruz.

For the most part though, he is what the Republican party needs. People are tired of a choice between Democrats and RINOs.

[quote]doogie wrote:

[quote]Bismark wrote:

[quote]doogie wrote:

[quote]Bismark wrote:

Nor do you, judging by your response. I was clearly referring to the national level. He is a not a state representative after all. [/quote]

“A rancorous embarrassment to the great nation of Texas…”
Texas loves him.[/quote]

Sexmachine asked for our thoughts of him. I responded in kind. He recovered 56% of the votes in the general election of 2012, which is indicative that a nearly half of the state did not want to elect him to office. In particular, he does not have a majority of supporters in Austin, Houston, or San Antonio. Texas is quantitatively divided on Ted Cruz.

[quote]Alrightmiami19c wrote:
I like Ted Cruz. I’m interested to see if all the lefties will attack his being born in Canada if he runs for president. The same people who were calling “birthers” nut jobs for questioning Obama’s birthplace will be all over Cruz.
[/quote]

Huh? Obama was born in Hawaii, and there is no absolute proof that he was born out of the country.

There is absolute proof that Ted Cruz was born in Canada.

If you interpret the “natural born citizen” requirement of being eligible for POTUS as you needing to be born in U.S. territory, then Ted Cruz is not eligible.

If you interpret the “natural born citizen” requirement of being eligible for POTUS as you needing to have both your parents as citizens of the U.S. at the time of your birth, then Ted Cruz is not eligible (and neither is Obama).

If you interpret the “natural born citizen” requirement of being eligible for POTUS as you needing to have both your parents as citizens of the U.S. with no consideration of their citizenship at the time of birth, then Ted Cruz is eligible (but, afaik, Obama is not).

If you interpret the “natural born citizen” requirement of being eligible for POTUS as you needing to have at least one of your parents as citizen of the U.S. at the time of your birth, then Ted Cruz is eligible.

Given that everyone focused on where Obama was born more-so than his father’s citizenship, we can simply apply the same logic to Ted Cruz.

In which case he’s not eligible for becoming the POTUS.

P.S- I think the “natural born citizen” thing is crap.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Okay, I’ll bite. Why is he a first class douche Mr knee-gro?[/quote]

Probably for the same reasons you think he’s so awesome.

Everything he says is downright hateful, prejudiced, silly and superficially appealing to the right wing dumbasses that vote republican. I mean, this is a fucktard who denies climate change. You think he’s actually that dumb?

His take on gay marriage is backwards as fuck, his opinion on gun control is short sighted and retarded (he’s not the worst though).

Him trying to defund Obama’s exec action on immigration, as well as his anti Obamacare marathon speech make me wanna punch his face. Someone should pass a bill allowing me that.
Never mind the fact that this jizz face thought it’d be a good idea to shut down the government. How much did that cost? Even other Retar…I mean Republicans wanted to ass rape him.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]knee-gro wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why would you assume that, I’m sure many people of all continents think he’s a douche, which isn’t that far fetched, considering he’s a douche.

I’m Angolan.

[quote]doogie wrote:

Texas loves him.[/quote]

Of course they do, people there aren’t exactly brainiacs. Anyone who’s ever been to Austin knows what I’m talking about.

[quote]knee-gro wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]knee-gro wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why would you assume that, I’m sure many people of all continents think he’s a douche, which isn’t that far fetched, considering he’s a douche.

I’m Angolan.
[/quote]

And your virulent opinion on U.S. politics is…why?