Team Staley Rocks!!

Not sure which category to put this in but here goes…
Team Staley is/are the Master(s)!! A few weeks ago I ordered some Boot Camp Videos from Integrated Sports Solutions and I never received them- about a month went by. It seems that they were lost in the mail etc. But I emailed/called and didn’t receive any response. To apologize and make it right they sent me some “bonuses” and free “apologies”. Anyway to make a long story short I am a VERY satisfied customer!
I just wanted to share this with everyone 1) to let you all know how cool Rebecca is (Charles’s wife) and 2) that if you are hesitant about ordering from them don’t be! They have top notch products and go out of their way to make sure you are happy and a satisfied customer. :)))
Keep up the great work Charles and company (Rebecca :wink: and Julianne).
Ted Kewin

yes they do. Especially that Julianne. She is full of spunk and sass, but she rocks my biscuits.

Hey Ted, I’m glad we could make things right with you and thanks for the nice post…

[quote]TedK wrote:
Not sure which category to put this in but here goes…
Team Staley is/are the Master(s)!! A few weeks ago I ordered some Boot Camp Videos from Integrated Sports Solutions and I never received them- about a month went by. It seems that they were lost in the mail etc. But I emailed/called and didn’t receive any response. To apologize and make it right they sent me some “bonuses” and free “apologies”. Anyway to make a long story short I am a VERY satisfied customer!
I just wanted to share this with everyone 1) to let you all know how cool Rebecca is (Charles’s wife) and 2) that if you are hesitant about ordering from them don’t be! They have top notch products and go out of their way to make sure you are happy and a satisfied customer. :)))
Ted Kewin[/quote]

I second what TedK said. Team Staley is a top notch group of people. Just my two cents.

Any possibility of new Science of Martial Arts books coming out?

What a great way to start my day -finding this thread!! Thanks Jodgey!!- And BTW-there is a book out Called “Secrets of Combat Fitness” call me at 1-800-519-2492 and I will give you a swell deal-Julianne

No problem baby thang. I still have your knock off Louie Vitton handbag. I couldn’t make the bootcamp due to a death in the family, but I need to get it to you. Somehow.

[quote]TedK wrote:
Ted Kewin[/quote]

I agree with this completely! I really like how involved everyone is… it’s not “just a job” to them.

Too funny… yet strangely true!:slight_smile:

Charles, you’ve certainly built up quite a team around you! Nice job.

Cheers