Team Motha*&#@ Stockton (209)

Nick and Nate Diaz… They aint no BITCH.

209!

Although I like the Diaz brothers, I much prefer the last 2 photos. :slight_smile:

Nick’s next opponent is here training at TMT to prepare for the fight. Gonna be good!

I’m a big fan of the Diaz bros.

I saw Nate’s last fight here in CO. He got a huge reaction when he sunk that triangle, then flexed and flipped the bird at Pelligrino. Just an absolute great ending to the fight.

That GIF of Nick reminds me of how awesome his fight with Gomi was. I need to go back and watch that again. I wish Nick were back in the UFC…

Nick needs to go back and watch it too, because his last performances have been less than stellar. I think Nate will be the much better fighter of the two in the long run.

I respect their ability, but their attitudes are pretty horribly and childish. Maybe a learning disability is to blame…?

[quote]Ronsauce wrote:
I respect their ability, but their attitudes are pretty horribly and childish. Maybe a learning disability is to blame…?[/quote]

Haha, agreed. It’s definately a learning disability.

welll as dana white would say…

they fuckin sure as fuck learned the fuck how to fuckin fight motherfuckers.

and yes his last two fight were sub par but he had a staph infection against kj noons

Nick’s fight against Mike Aina was a little lackluster, but I felt he had trouble getting started as Aina kept the pressure on him and Nick was forced into a countering game which he did effectively. I don’t know why so many people thought he lost that fight, his striking defense is pretty good, and even though Aina was throwing the harder shots, they weren’t landing.

KJ Noons, on the other hand, was a step above Nick in terms of striking. It was blatantly obvious by the way he was getting tagged, and just how slow Noons made him look. If he wasn’t so damned stubborn about standing with KJ, he would’ve mopped him on the ground.

[quote]Ronsauce wrote:
I respect their ability, but their attitudes are pretty horribly and childish. Maybe a learning disability is to blame…?[/quote]

I’m pretty sure that Nick dropped out of high school pretty early, and I don’t know about Nate.

I’m not sure if you guys listened to the Sherdog radio show when they had Nick Diaz on right after he was disallowed from competing in his last fight, but he sounded like a total idiot. He was flip-flopping left and right, spoke in weird sentence fragments, and never really answered a question too straight-forwardly.

I love Nate as a fighter, but I never really liked Nick as a fighter or a person in general.

-dizzle

uh he was probably high dude.

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
uh he was probably high dude.[/quote]

That’s honestly one of the best puns I’ve ever heard.

-dizzle

Nick Diaz is going to fight at Dream 3. If he wins his fight he gets to fight Mach Sakurai. That would be a good fight if Mach decides to train hard for it.

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
welll as dana white would say…

they fuckin sure as fuck learned the fuck how to fuckin fight motherfuckers.

and yes his last two fight were sub par but he had a staph infection against kj noons[/quote]

Dana sure is the wordsmith.

Mach versus Diaz would be very good. Mach is kind of lazy though.