Teacher/Student Fight

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
17 year-olds think they’re the epitome of strength and speed. There is such a thing as old man strength and the thing is it kicks in at about 23.[/quote]
Is this a typo? Man strength doesn’t kick in till at least 35 dude.[/quote]

Indeed but I was sort of looking at it from the 17 year-olds point of view.
[/quote]

csulli would have ripped that kid’s head off ate it for protein, then shared the rest of the carcass with the class.

[quote]beachguy498 wrote:

[quote]crowdhater wrote:
My history teacher ( who was a div 1 offensive tackle ) was being harassed by a thug in my class. The teacher who btw had the absolute biggest forearms I have ever seen, picked up the student AND his desk and slammed it down. The student was put in detention and nothing was done to the teacher.
My bus driver in 7th and eighth grade greeted my brother and I every morning by saying " sit down and shut up " We were not exactly good kids. I watched this bus driver basically choke slam a kid that was beating a kid up. Needless to say, this kid no longer bullied anybody.

The 80’s were a beautiful thing…When justice just fell into place without involving police or any other BULLSHIT! Parents and kids are SOFT nowadays and they are learning zero life lessons. [/quote]

There used to be a thing called respect back in the day and kids knew how to act when they were out and about. Teachers took no crap and the school backed them up. Now the school boards are terrified of the parents suing them and the kids do whatever they want.

Rob[/quote]

I agree, things have gotten pretty shitty, what with little fuckers thinking they can do what they want with impunity, however (I’m just playing devils advocate here) how would you feel if someone dropkicked your kid on the bus or in the classroom?

Personally I would like to be the one doing the dropkicking and not some other guy, no fucking way!

Then again, I got my fair share of smacks around the head and boots up the hole when I was a kid but I never told my parents because I deserved each one lol

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:

[quote]crowdhater wrote:
My history teacher ( who was a div 1 offensive tackle ) was being harassed by a thug in my class. The teacher who btw had the absolute biggest forearms I have ever seen, picked up the student AND his desk and slammed it down. The student was put in detention and nothing was done to the teacher.
My bus driver in 7th and eighth grade greeted my brother and I every morning by saying " sit down and shut up " We were not exactly good kids. I watched this bus driver basically choke slam a kid that was beating a kid up. Needless to say, this kid no longer bullied anybody.

The 80’s were a beautiful thing…When justice just fell into place without involving police or any other BULLSHIT! Parents and kids are SOFT nowadays and they are learning zero life lessons. [/quote]

There used to be a thing called respect back in the day and kids knew how to act when they were out and about. Teachers took no crap and the school backed them up. Now the school boards are terrified of the parents suing them and the kids do whatever they want.

Rob[/quote]

I agree, things have gotten pretty shitty, what with little fuckers thinking they can do what they want with impunity, however (I’m just playing devils advocate here) how would you feel if someone dropkicked your kid on the bus or in the classroom?

Personally I would like to be the one doing the dropkicking and not some other guy, no fucking way!

Then again, I got my fair share of smacks around the head and boots up the hole when I was a kid but I never told my parents because I deserved each one lol
[/quote]

If my kid was selling drugs and then attacked the teacher, then by all means the teacher can go to town on my kid.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:

[quote]crowdhater wrote:

Rob[/quote]

[/quote]

If my kid was selling drugs and then attacked the teacher, then by all means the teacher can go to town on my kid.
[/quote]

This is where things start getting fuzzy! Selling drugs and smacking a teacher around then yes, the teacher can by all means fight back but going to town could mean different things to different people like a few smacks around the head or a complete pummeling, where do you draw the line?

In this instance the teacher did a great job in restraining the little bollox but if the teacher started throwing headbutts and coming down hard with knees and elbows then this would look completely different i.e. the teacher would be fucked!

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:

[quote]crowdhater wrote:

Rob[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

This is where things start getting fuzzy! Selling drugs and smacking a teacher around then yes, the teacher can by all means fight back but going to town could mean different things to different people like a few smacks around the head or a complete pummeling, where do you draw the line?

In this instance the teacher did a great job in restraining the little bollox but if the teacher started throwing headbutts and coming down hard with knees and elbows then this would look completely different i.e. the teacher would be fucked![/quote]

Where to draw the line?

Thats a tricky thing. See, once the kid goes out into the world and starts acting like an asshole, you forfeit the ability to draw the line. Now it’s up to other people to draw their own.

You never know where someone else will draw it. Maybe at a little bit of a smackdown, maybe they draw it at just before losing consciousness. You just never know.

I definitely agree that a major issue is the “special snowflake” mentality. I understand that when we’re talking family, sure, give them the benefit of the doubt.

But when you have video proof that some kid initiated an unprovoked fight, and their parents still defend the kid, you’ve got a problem.

When my daughter comes inside complaining about something her friends did that she didn’t like, I don’t just assume everyone else is a demon child and she’s a little angel. I call them over, get the stories straight, explain who was wrong, and why. Sometimes she’s in the wrong, sometimes they are, and most often they both share blame for being little jerks to each other. Can’t stand when parents stand up for their kids at all costs, regardless of facts.

My grandpa is over 90, is 5’5, and 130lbs while i’m 5’9, 25, and 230lbs. He would fucking murder me everyday of the week and twice on Sundays. Difference is a combination of old man strength and experience.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
17 year-olds think they’re the epitome of strength and speed. There is such a thing as old man strength and the thing is it kicks in at about 23.[/quote]
Is this a typo? Man strength doesn’t kick in till at least 35 dude.[/quote]

Indeed but I was sort of looking at it from the 17 year-olds point of view.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Hey…that’s a sweet gif! Must be from an outtake as that never happened on the show.

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
I definitely agree that a major issue is the “special snowflake” mentality. I understand that when we’re talking family, sure, give them the benefit of the doubt.

But when you have video proof that some kid initiated an unprovoked fight, and their parents still defend the kid, you’ve got a problem.

When my daughter comes inside complaining about something her friends did that she didn’t like, I don’t just assume everyone else is a demon child and she’s a little angel. I call them over, get the stories straight, explain who was wrong, and why. Sometimes she’s in the wrong, sometimes they are, and most often they both share blame for being little jerks to each other. Can’t stand when parents stand up for their kids at all costs, regardless of facts. [/quote]
Especially the news. Some guy kills a cop or rapes a girl and when the reporter comes over to interview the family, they make the criminal out to be some kid that’s going to cure cancer.

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:
My grandpa is over 90, is 5’5, and 130lbs while i’m 5’9, 25, and 230lbs. He would fucking murder me everyday of the week and twice on Sundays. Difference is a combination of old man strength and experience.[/quote]

That, and just the pure fact that at his age, he has nothing to lose and doesn’t give a shit.

The superintendent is a moron and should be fired.

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

[quote]hungry4more wrote:

When my daughter comes inside complaining about something her friends did that she didn’t like, I don’t just assume everyone else is a demon child and she’s a little angel. I call them over, get the stories straight, explain who was wrong, and why. Sometimes she’s in the wrong, sometimes they are, and most often they both share blame for being little jerks to each other. Can’t stand when parents stand up for their kids at all costs, regardless of facts. [/quote]
Especially the news. Some guy kills a cop or rapes a girl and when the reporter comes over to interview the family, they make the criminal out to be some kid that’s going to cure cancer.[/quote]

Yeah. “He was such a sweet kid, he’s never had any problems with friends, never gets into fights, blah blah blah.” Then a week later when school records have been investigated, it turns out he had gotten suspended from school multiple times for beating up and bullying kids for their lunch money. Some parents are damn delusional.