Teacher Sex....What The Hell?

http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060404/NEWS/60404017

A 34-year-old teacher from the Brandywine School District has been charged with having a sexual relationship with a 13-year-old student.

Rachel L. Holt, a science teacher at Claymont Elementary School, allegedly had sex with the boy 28 times during one week in March, according to New Castle County police spokesman Cpl. Trinidad Navarro.

Holt, who lives in Palladin Club Apartments, has been charged with 21 counts of first degree rape, two counts of providing alcohol to a minor and one count of unlawfully dealing with a minor.

She is being held in Baylor Women’s Correctional Institution in lieu of $560,450 bail.

Police say the alleged incidents happened March 24 through March 31 at the woman’s home and that a 12-year-old classmate observed at least one of the alleged incidents.

Navarro said police do not yet know whether the suspect, who has taught at four area schools, had sexual encounters with other students.

It’s not the fact that we have another teacher involved with a student. It’s getting way too common to read these stories.

But 28 times in a week?

That takes deranged to a whole new level.

The least she could have done was not be hideous.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
The least she could have done was not be hideous.[/quote]

The fact that she is overweight and unattractive will put her in prison for a long, long time.

Teacher-student sex scandals are out of control.

This is why I can never be a teacher.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

This is the funniest thing I’ve read all day!

Where were these teachers when I was in school…I mean, not this one though. The others in the past have been pretty hot for the most part and I would have banged them when I was a kid.

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
Where were these teachers when I was in school…I mean, not this one though. The others in the past have been pretty hot for the most part and I would have banged them when I was a kid. [/quote]

Let’s be honest, if she lured me to her house with Little Debbie’s and gave me a thimble full of booze, I’d a been all over it at age 12.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

Yeah, they should all look like Debra Lafave!!!

Fuckin’ hot.

[quote]spartanpower wrote:
The fact that she is overweight and unattractive will put her in prison for a long, long time.[/quote]

yup…the jury will have no simpathy for her…

instead of the usual slap on the wrist like all the attractive female teachers get for fucking minors…

this woman is going to be spending time behind bars…

She’s no Debra LaFave…

I bet plenty of those teenage boys woulda kicked their girlfriends out of a moving car to have gotten “raped” by her.

Now THAT was traumatizing to the kid. Debra LaFavre, though? Not remotely traumatizing. More like “spirit uplifing!”

It still doesn`t solve the double standard issue, a psycho bitch like Debra Lafave needs to be locked up, period.

[quote]SWR-1222D wrote:
www.myfirstsexteacher.com[/quote]

WTF? People with stupid fetishes. Although Mrs. Kain & Mrs. Hanah aren’t too bad.

[quote]SLERG wrote:
It still doesn`t solve the double standard issue, a psycho bitch like Debra Lafave needs to be locked up, period.[/quote]

Amen. You guys that think it’s OK for a teenage boy to have sex with a grown woman - and a teacher no less - are overlooking this double standard. I’m sure none of you would be too thrilled if your 14 yr old daughter/sister had sex with a male teacher no matter how “hot” she might think he is.

Most of us have had fantasies about hot teachers growing up. I know I did. That doesn’t change the fact that this is a serious crime. In hindsight, I’m glad I never fulfilled my fantasies of having sex with my teacher. I was a boy then. Boys aren’t allowed to make certain mature decisions like vote, drive and purchase alcohol for a reason. Having sex with an adult (hell, sex period) can greatly affect their perception of women and life in general. This is how those “vicious cycles” starts, people.

there is no way i’d have done her. Not even at 13. He needs a talking too.

Did you hear that there was another student who had sex with his teacher? Authorities found out after he went home and told his mother, who immediately became furious. His father, on the other hand, laughed it off (that double standard) and took the kid out to buy a new bike!

The father offered to let the son ride it home from the store, but the son declined, saying “Naw, dad, my ass still hurts.”

I’m surprised nobody has commented on “28 times in a week.”

Good lord son…

Yeah a vicious cycle of getting lots of pussy.

I suspect that the majority of guys who are good with women started out with some early experience that set them up with confidence and sexual experience for life. Like a hot older women seducing them!

If I had a male relative of that age who was being “raped” by a hot female teacher I’d be jealous as hell.

As far as the genders being reversed, yeah it’s a double standard. It SHOULD be a double standard. Applying the same laws to both genders equally is stupid because it assumes men and women are perfectly alike. And this, of course, it not the case.

[quote]Panther1015 wrote:
Having sex with an adult (hell, sex period) can greatly affect their perception of women and life in general. This is how those “vicious cycles” starts, people. [/quote]

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
Yeah a vicious cycle of getting lots of pussy.

I suspect that the majority of guys who are good with women started out with some early experience that set them up with confidence and sexual experience for life. Like a hot older women seducing them!

If I had a male relative of that age who was being “raped” by a hot female teacher I’d be jealous as hell.

As far as the genders being reversed, yeah it’s a double standard. It SHOULD be a double standard. Applying the same laws to both genders equally is stupid because it assumes men and women are perfectly alike. And this, of course, it not the case.

Panther1015 wrote:
Having sex with an adult (hell, sex period) can greatly affect their perception of women and life in general. This is how those “vicious cycles” starts, people.

[/quote]

I agree that it’s different and I’m not advocating equality (I’m a firm believer AGAINST gender equality because men and women are inherently different). Still, that doesn’t merit condoning what this woman did and being able to get lots of women doesn’t necessarily equate to a healthy mental state.