T Nation

Tea Party is 4chan?

[quote]katzenjammer wrote:

[quote]thefederalist wrote:

[quote]bluefingas wrote:
I don’t get it. I haven’t seen anything too bad in /b.
I think people just like saying “Omg 4chan! its soooo bad”.[/quote]

implying you’ve never seen a cp thread…[/quote]

So, can you show me one? I’m freaking curious.

edit: oh, wait, what’s a “cp thread”?[/quote]

[quote]bluefingas wrote:

[/quote]
I know what cp stands for now LOL.

[quote]bluefingas wrote:

[quote]bluefingas wrote:

[/quote]
I know what cp stands for now LOL.[/quote]

Ummm…NO. Don’t want to see that. Evil.

What is 4chan?

[quote]pat wrote:
What is 4chan?[/quote]

What is evil?

[quote]asusvenus wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:
What is 4chan?[/quote]

What is evil?[/quote]

What is this? A bad re-run of “Jeopardy”?

[quote]milod wrote:
What is this? A bad re-run of “Jeopardy”?[/quote]

What is a 1970s game show?

[quote]milod wrote:

What is a 1970s game show? [/quote]

What is a 1980’s, 1990’s, and 2000’s game show? Only second to Wheel of Fortune.

It depends on what the meaning of ‘is’, is.

[quote]Otep wrote:
It depends on what the meaning of ‘is’, is.[/quote]
Ya know, I may shock some people with this, but I always thought BC got a raw PR deal outta that statement. I saw it when his testimony was first broadcast and the truth is, in the context he was talking about there? The answer to whether he lied to his aides actually DID depend on what the meaning of the word “is” was. Was it legal hair splitting? Of course, but it wasn’t the over the top ridiculous piece of wordsmanship it was made out to be.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]Otep wrote:
Ya know, I may shock some people with this, but I always thought BC got a raw PR deal outta that statement. I saw it when his testimony was first broadcast and the truth is, in the context he was talking about there? The answer to whether he lied to his aides actually DID depend on what the meaning of the word “is” was. Was it legal hair splitting? Of course, but it wasn’t the over the top ridiculous piece of wordsmanship it was made out to be.[/quote]

I guess so - but it fit in all-too-well with the rage for “Deconstructionism” wrt language at the time. It just seemed like an insanely, Derrida-ish cop-out.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]milod wrote:

What is a 1970s game show? [/quote]

What is a 1980’s, 1990’s, and 2000’s game show? Only second to Wheel of Fortune. [/quote]

I’ve actually never watched it - we never had a television growing up; still don’t! :slight_smile:

This thread is full of Lol. And Win. Extra points to katz for the derrida reference.

Also, to those unfamiliar with /b/ do NOT GO IN THERE. What is seen cannot be unseen. I went there once, and only once, because I was foolishly curious and I came perilously close to being killed just like the curious cat. Damn. Is all I can say about that place. It’s like being inside a Salvador Dali painting while on a bad trip of LSD and crystal meth simultaneously.

whyweprotest.net

This is the group anonymous. They helped expose scientology. I dont know wjy the Oregon Tea party would use that because the whole idea of anonymous is to hide your idenity. I do not know what 4chan is.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

I LOVE IT

also, 4chan mods delete cp threads, even they have limits

[quote]Makavali wrote:
BAHAHAHAHAHA

I LOVE IT

also, 4chan mods delete cp threads, even they have limits[/quote]

It’s like jail, even the scum of the sewer do not like child molesters.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]Otep wrote:
Ya know, I may shock some people with this, but I always thought BC got a raw PR deal outta that statement. I saw it when his testimony was first broadcast and the truth is, in the context he was talking about there? The answer to whether he lied to his aides actually DID depend on what the meaning of the word “is” was. Was it legal hair splitting? Of course, but it wasn’t the over the top ridiculous piece of wordsmanship it was made out to be.[/quote]

I guess so - but it fit in all-too-well with the rage for “Deconstructionism” wrt language at the time. It just seemed like an insanely, Derrida-ish cop-out. [/quote]

Clap. clap. clap.

Philosophical references ftw.

Aragorn you give it way too much credit. /b/ is just a huge gathering of ultra-horny, retarded, 12-year-old trolls.