TC's Push/Pull Routine Exercise Switch

Was wondering if on Heavy Pull day, i can sub Serratus Crunch for DB Pull overs?

Thanks

[quote]sickchops wrote:
Was wondering if on Heavy Pull day, i can sub Serratus Crunch for DB Pull overs?

Thanks[/quote]

If you aren’t going to do the serratus crunch, then you would need to sub in a different ab exercise.

Well, basically you could just substitute it with any exercise. There is nothing magical about the serratus crunch.
The pullover, however, is not a substitute for a abs/serratus excercise.

[quote] TC wrote:
Tuesday (Heavy Push)

A1. Front Squats (start with the bar at the bottom of your range of motion, i.e., you duck-walk under the bar, get in position, and lift up), 8 x 3

A2. Smith Machine Bench Press (wide grip, bringing the bar to the neck, just below the chin, Vince Gironda Style), 8 x 3.

B1. Standing Overhead Presses, 8 x 3

B2. A2. Dips (forearm touches biceps in the down position), 8 x 3 [/quote]

On heavy push day, where it mentions dips as both A2 and B2, if i choose to use it in the A superset, should i also use it in the B superset or which exercise would i replace with?

[quote]sickchops wrote:

[quote] TC wrote:
Tuesday (Heavy Push)

A1. Front Squats (start with the bar at the bottom of your range of motion, i.e., you duck-walk under the bar, get in position, and lift up), 8 x 3

A2. Smith Machine Bench Press (wide grip, bringing the bar to the neck, just below the chin, Vince Gironda Style), 8 x 3.

B1. Standing Overhead Presses, 8 x 3

B2. A2. Dips (forearm touches biceps in the down position), 8 x 3 [/quote]

On heavy push day, where it mentions dips as both A2 and B2, if i choose to use it in the A superset, should i also use it in the B superset or which exercise would i replace with?[/quote]

that looks like a typo