TC's COMING!!!!!!!!

G:

Just kidding about Tony!

Mufasa

GOOD LORD!!! I didnt even think of that. Nice Catch.

Its all good though went and checked and its from a T-Nation email address and not Yahoo. or hotmail.

Tis the real dog diggity deal.

[quote]gojira wrote:
Who’s Tony? Not TC’s dog, I assume, because he still uses his image. However, TC has always responded as Atomic Dog, not TC. I ask because we have had a few instances of cloning identities here and I would not be surprised if someone cloned as TC would send Phil that e-mail and then post here. Hopefully, the mods would catch it. There has been an awful lot of trolling here lately.

But I am still curious.[/quote]

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
G:

Just kidding about Tony!

Mufasa[/quote]

I’ll forgive you, but Toney won’t.

Here boy, want a nice Mufasa burger?

[quote]Phill wrote:
GOOD LORD!!! I didnt even think of that. Nice Catch.

Its all good though went and checked and its from a T-Nation email address and not Yahoo. or hotmail.

Tis the real dog diggity deal.

gojira wrote:
Who’s Tony? Not TC’s dog, I assume, because he still uses his image. However, TC has always responded as Atomic Dog, not TC. I ask because we have had a few instances of cloning identities here and I would not be surprised if someone cloned as TC would send Phil that e-mail and then post here. Hopefully, the mods would catch it. There has been an awful lot of trolling here lately.

But I am still curious.

[/quote]

Yeah, I got a PM from a moderator saying that they checked and it was the real thing.

Being the untrusting soul I am, I question everything. It’s saved my ass more than once.

Yup better safe than sorry, Gojira I hear ya.