TCam's Log - The Road to Elite

5 WEEKS OUT - Week 7 - Day 1: Heavy Squat, DE Bench, & DE Deadlift

Squat w/ Wraps/Belt:
3x1x405 - First two sets with Oly shoes. I just go too deep with them on. So flat shoes it is!
6x1x455 - Wraps PR by default. Notes below

Soft Pause Bench w/ Chains (+40):
8x2x225+40 - About 60-90 sec rest. Pecs felt fine

Sumo w/ Belt:
11x1x455 - First 6 sets hook grip, then switched to straps. 45-60 sec rest
1x545 - Just threw on an extra plate because it was feeling solid. This moved at about an RPE 5

A1 | Barbell Hypers + Shrug:
3x12x135

A2 | Hollow-Body Hold + Bicycle Kicks:
3x20

First day back after 5 full days away. I didnā€™t really know what to expect since I did a lot of sitting and laying around tjat whole time, but this went really well. The squats are still a work in progress, but I have about 8 sessions with wraps to figure it out.

Now that Iā€™ve figured out the shoes, my next concern is settling on a wrap technique and descent speed. The wrap technique is a couple of things, one being how high to wrap it up my thigh. On my first set of 455, I wrapped it one length too high and it was grabbing my adductor hard on the right side. I thought I hurt myself for a minute, but I was fine. For descent speed, I know that I need to get down pretty quickly, but I canā€™t sacrifice my form. On videos 2-3 below (itā€™s a swipe IG post of 5 videos) I descended much faster than video 1 and the weight flew, but I lost my back position. So, I gotta practice being fast and solid. Butā€¦my last set (video 3) did move like an RPE 6.5 or so.

Bench was fine. My plan on this day is to keep the bar weight the same each week. Iā€™ll do this same thing next week, then weeks 3-4 will be 225+75.

Deadlift was really good. Figuring out how to wedge myself in and sit back a little better.

Video

Week 7 - Day 2: Moderate Bench, Control Deadlift, Control Squat

Paused Bench:
8x1x275 - No pain, just continued nervousness

Paused Sumo w/ Belt:
12x1x405 - Hook grip for first 7 sets, then added straps

A1 | Slow Eccentric Paused Squat w/ Belt:
6x3x315

A2 | Band Rows in Bench Arch:
3x10x2 Dbl Minis

Half-Kneeling Landmine Press:
3x12/12x25

B1 | HS Chest Press:
3x20/20x45

B2 | Band Lateral Raise:
3x12xMicro Mini

B3 | Band Rear Delt Raise:
3x12xMicro Mini

Not too many thing to comment on today, which is probably a good thing. All of the bench sets were fast and I was even able to get the bar moving in the correct groove instead of straight up. Deadlift was just fine and squat was difficult but my knee pain is going away, I think.

I did the landmine presses because of this video. Interesting concept to test out.

Friday - Week 7 - Day 3: Heavy Deadlift

Sumo w/ Belt/Straps + Chains (+60):
1x495+60
2x1x525+60
2x1x545+60
2x1x565+60
1x585+60 - Default PR
1x585

Squat w/ Wraps/Belt:
3x1x405 - Wraps were pushing on my right hamstring the wrong way and I couldnā€™t get it figured out, so I didnā€™t push my luck here

Cable Pullover:
4x12x50 - Did these in the sumo start position to emulate pulling the bar in

Lying Leg Curl:
2x15x65
2x10/10x50 - Isometric holds at mid-range just to feel out the hamstring issue

Front-Rack KB March:
4x10/10x70 - 2 sets per rack side

Pretty happy about the deadlift. I can see 650 being a possibility. Just gotta make it to the meet.

The wraps + hamstring issue is very annoying. It feels like itā€™s pushing up into it and stretching it in a bad way. I canā€™t recreate the pain with any movements, so I need to figure out how to avoid that with my wrap technique. Also, I got a pair of Titan Signature Gold wraps and sweet fuckā€¦they feel like canvas. I have no idea if I can use these for this meet. Iā€™ll try a couple of sets with them to see, but I may just be using my current Inzer Iron Zs.

Saturday - Week 7 - Day 4 - 4 WEEKS OUT: ā€œHeavyā€ Bench

Soft Paused Bench:
6x1x315 - Woo survived!

Slight Incline DB Press:
3x12x65s

A1 | Seal Row w/ Trap Bar:
2x8x145
8x195
8x145

A2 | Push Press:
4x5x135 - Did these for my ā€œreachingā€ movement as mentioned on my last bench day

Barbell Curls:
4x25x45 - 30-60 sec rest

B1 | Cable Fly:
3x20x15s

B2 | Cable Rear Delts:
3x15x15s

Really happy with how bench felt today. The weight didnā€™t feel very heavy in my hands and I was very explosive and in-groove. My CNS is ready to go, I just need my tissues to remain intact for 4 more weeks.

Video of my last two heavy deadlifts from Friday and my last set of bench from today

1 Like

Week 8 - Day 1: Heavy Squat, DE Bench, & DE Deadlift

Squat w/ Wraps/Belt:
1x445
4x1x475 - Better than my 455s last week. No loss of position
2x1x495 - Lost my mid/upper back like I did with 455 last week

Soft Pause Bench w/ Chains (+40):
8x2x225+40 - About 60-90 sec rest. As easy as last week. Alternated between middle and ring fingers on the rings

Sumo w/ Belt:
10x1x495 - First 3 were hook grip, then switched to straps

Mid/Upper Back Arching on Chest-Supported T-Bar:
6x90
3x6x135

Hollow-Body Holds:
6x0:10/0:10x45

First time in the Titan Sig Golds and they were rough on the skin, but they seem great. I will continue to work with these as my main wrap and see if I can get more out of them. The squats today were great. I probably should have stuck with 6x1x475 instead of going up to 495, but 475 was pretty easy. Iā€™m sticking with a high-ish bar and not sitting my hips back prior to descending. I think staying more upright is a stronger position for me.

The rest was good too. I will increase the chain weight on bench next week and switch my sumo slots to chains here. I have one more heavy day of chained sumo this week before switching to the comp form that Iā€™ve been doing on this day.

Video of the last 4 sets of squats:
Tyler Campbell | Health & Fitness Coach on Instagram: "Got some Titan Signature Golds and they feel like canvas compared to my other wraps. First two clips were the last half of a 4x1x475 followed by 2x1x495. Need to keep my upper back solid under the heavier weights, but I'm happy with how this is going. @cabass4 @tylerwilliams_cp2 @logan5275 #powerlifting #powerlifter #powerliftingmotivation #bodybuilding #fitness #fitnessmotivation #gym #workout #lifting #strength #strong #squat #squats #deadlift #sumo #rawclassic #rpowerlifting #skwaats #gymlife #peachgang #uspa #drugtestednationals"

Week 8 - Day 2: Moderate Bench, Control Deadlift, Control Squat

Paused Bench:
8x1x295 - Alternated between ring and middle fingers on the rings

Paused Sumo w/ Belt - Stiff Bar:
12x1x405 - Hook grip first 6, then straps. Just too lazy to go get the DL bar for this weight

3 Ct. Eccentric Paused Squat w/ Belt:
5x2x365

HS Iso-Row:
5x10x180 - Standing, arched back to simulate bench angle

A1 | HS Chest Press:
3x20/20x45

A2 | Rear Delt Fly:
3x10x25s

A3 | Lateral Raise:
3x10x25s

I woke up with some odd pain under my right armpit, maybe under the pec, but it didnā€™t affect bench at all. It only hurts with shoulder adduction alone and when stretching it into abduction + external rotation. My guess is pec minor, but I have no idea when it would have happened. The other option is maybe the subscapularis, but the pain feels too far anterior for that. I dunno. As long as I can bench without pain, I donā€™t care for now. All of the reps were smooth and fast today.

Iā€™m just going to keep the paused deadlifts at 405 to keep my recovery in line. The squats may also get lighter as well since this day is more about rehabbing my knees than strength.

Friday - Week 8 - Day 3: Heavy Deadlift

Sumo w/ Belt/Straps + Chains (+60):
1x495+60
1x545+60 - Hook grip up to this. Felt great
2x1x565+60
3x1x585+60
1x605+60 - Huge! 20 lb PR and also the bar weight is 5 lbs over my meet PR!

Squat w/ Wraps/Belt:
2x1x405
3x1x445 - Hamstring issue made this feel shitty again

Squat w/ Belt:
5x2x315 - Just moving these as fast as possible

Cable Pullover:
4x12x50 - In sumo stance

A1 | Seated Band Leg Curl:
4x15xLight

A2 | KB Suitcase Carry:
4x40ft/40ftx100

Huge deadlift day here. I felt amazing all the way up to 545+60, then I switched to straps and I was thrown off a bit. First 2 sets at 585+60 felt as hard as last weekā€™s single set, but then I got into the last one and used an ammonia cap and crushed it. So I went up for the 605 and crushed that too. Iā€™m beat to hell from it today (Sunday), but couldnā€™t be happier with it.

Iā€™m thinking the hamstring issue may have to do with the exercise order. If I can avoid the pain at least on my heavy squat day, then I donā€™t necessarily care about this dayā€™s squats. Just gotta keep building intensity to feel it on my back.

Video of my last 2 sets of deadlift and a set each of wrapped and unwrapped squats.

1 Like

Saturday - Week 8 - Day 4 - 3 WEEKS OUT: Heavy Bench

Paused Bench:
6x1x335 - Shoulders felt like total shit today, but these moved well. Pecs seem okay (knock on wood)

Slight Incline DB Press:
3x12x65s

A1 | Push Press:
4x5x135

A2 | Incline DB Row:
3x12x90s

DB Curls:
3x15x35s

B1 | Cable Fly:
3x20x20s

B2 | Band Face-Pull-Apart:
3x25xMini

Still have my weird under the armpit pain, but it didnā€™t affect bench. I think the shoulder issues came from how fatigued my traps and back were from the deadlift the night before.

Bench is getting heavier now. Doing what I can to make sure everything holds on!

Video of the last 3 sets of bench.

Week 9 - Day 1: Heavy Squat, DE Bench, DE Deadlift

Squat w/ Wraps/Belt:
1x455
1x475
3x1x495 - These looked and felt like utter garbage
2x1x455

Paused Bench w/ Chains (+75):
8x2x225+75

Sumo w/ Belt/Straps w/ Chains (+60):
8x1x455+60

Skipped any accessories. This workout was just not good. Maybe Iā€™m actually peaking and this is just the part where I feel beat to death. Or maybe itā€™s the super high intensity deadlifting from a few days ago. Regardless, I have got to figure out squats. When I hit the wraps at the bottom, I basically get crushed by 495. Iā€™m not used to something stopping me and Iā€™m not eccentrically strong enough to help the wraps with that. So Iā€™m going to have to dive bomb to ATG with wraps on at this meet as far as I can tell. Itā€™s too late to fuck around with a wide stance or something.

At least I know now what I need to work on for my raw squat after the meet. Eccentric strength.

Iā€™ve decided to swap my week around this week so that I end up pulling my last heavy deadlifts further from the meet and squatting heavy nearer to it. So my next heavy deadlifts will be next Monday instead of this Friday, and I will attempt to squat heavy again Friday. This will also give me a slight intensity deload for deadlift.

Week 9 - Day 2: Practice Bench & Recovery

3 Ct. Paused Bench:
8x1x295 - Middle fingers on rings

DB Hammer Curls:
3x10x55s

DB Curls w/ Supination:
2x20x20s

Cable Low Row:
3x8x180 - Slow eccentric plus lat stretch

Machine Dips:
4x8x190

Single Arm Band Pushdown:
2x20/20xMini

Band Facepull:
3x25xMini

5 Ct. Eccentric Split Squat:
3x10/10xBW - For knees

I had no desire whatsoever to go to the gym from the moment I woke up til I began this workout. My structure feels like shit. Like my bones. I think that deadlift PR took a toll on me. Bench felt heavy from 135. So this has become a sort of deload week. But my plan is still heavy squats if my knees allow it on Friday. Skipping the control squats and deadlifts today will hopefully allow for some good recovery.

Friday - Week 9 - Day 3: Heavy Squat & Sumo Practice

Squat w/ Wraps/Belt - Inzer Iron Zs:
3x1x455
3x1x495 - Much better than earlier this week

Sumo w/ Belt:
8x1x495 - Hook grip for first 5 sets, then straps

I did some accessories, I just donā€™t remember them. But thatā€™s not important. I switched back to the Iron Z wraps instead of the Sig Golds so that I could get more revolutions and the Zs have less stopping power to not fuck me up as the wraps hit. Well it worked and they moved like something around an opener or even slightly above a last warm up. I canā€™t really describe why it felt better this time, but thereā€™s a video below of the 2nd and 3rd singles at 495.

Saturday - Week 9 - Day 4 - 2 WEEKS OUT: Heavy Bench

Paused Bench:
5x1x355 - Had to wear elbow cuffs, but otherwise went decently well

A1 | Slight Incline DB Bench:
3x12x65s

A2 | Incline BB Row:
3x12x145

B1 | DB Rear Delt Raise:
3x12x25s

B2 | DB Lateral Raise:
3x12x25s

C1 | Band Triceps Pushdown:
2x50xMini

C2 | Cable Press:
2x50x22.5s

Pretty happy with this. I think the last time I was near this weight was when I benched 365 for a single on Feb 20, a week out from the meet, and then I strained my delt again with 315. So, itā€™s been a while. It definitely felt like it too. The weight felt heavy in my hands, but since Iā€™ve basically only been practicing singles, Iā€™ve got my groove going. I have one heavy day to get through now and the goal is 3x1x375-385. If I can hit that, then Iā€™ll be good for at least 400 at the meet. Gotta focus on one rep at a time though. Video below of all of my 355 sets.

Squat video link
Bench video link

Monday - Week 10 - Day 1: Heavy Deadlift

Sumo w/ Belt/Straps:
1x545 - Hook grip to here
1x585
1x605
1x625 - 2 LB ALL TIME DL PR
1x635 - 12 LB ALL TIME DL PR

Squat w/ Wraps/Belt:
3x1x455 - Felt okay, just practice
3x1x315 - Paused squat w/ sleeves

HS Yates Row:
3x8x180

Lying Leg Curl:
2x15x65 - Slow eccentric

Band Abduction/Adduction:
3x25/25xMini/Light

Band Ab Pulldown:
3x15xLight

Very pumped about this. 623 is my conventional PR from my deadlift only meet, so this is awesome. Hook grip felt just fine, I was just avoiding any skin tearing right before meet. The 625 moved like nothing. 635 was only hard because my glute meds started cramping or just doing a lot of the work from the knees up. 650 still on my radar assuming hook grip is good for it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTkhqiNAZn-/

Week 10 - Day 2: DE Bench

Paused Bench w/ Chains (+75):
8x1x245x75

A1 | Slight Incline DB Bench:
3x10x65s

A2 | Incline DB Row:
3x10x80s

B1 | Cable Fly:
3x15x20s

B2 | Band Triceps Pushdown:
3x15xLight

B3 | Band Paused High Row:
3x15xLight

C1 | DB Curl:
3x12x35s

C2 | DB Reverse Fly:
3x12x25s

Just singles on bench here to try to make it safely to the meet. Probably almost no training effect involved here, but Iā€™m just practicing the groove and trying to be perfect every time. These all move very well though. Then just light bodybuilding work for recovery.

Thursday - Week 10 - Day 3: Squat & Deadlift

Squat w/ Wraps/Belt:
3x1x495 - These felt like garbage

Sumo w/ Belt:
3x1x545

Some accessories I donā€™t remember

This was the day before I moved to Augusta. The squats felt really bad and so did the deadlift, so hopefully that was just because of hitting the PR on Monday.

Sunday - Week 10 - Day 4 - 1 WEEK OUT: Bench/First Workout at New Gym

Soft Pause Bench:
1x335
1x355
1x375 - Moved well, honestly saw no reason to do two more singles like I had planned

Seal Row:
4x8x195 - On actual seal row bench with cambered bar

Standing Chest Press:
3x15xUnloaded - This is a plate loaded lever machine. My lawd does it feel good on my pecs. Definitely going to be my go-to for prehab from now on

Lat Pulldown - Bow Bar:
3x8x180 - This bar is like a large half circle

Couple of other small things to fuck around for a minute

Cardio - Assault Bike:
10 sec sprint / 20 sec slow x 8 rounds = 53 cal and 1.4 miles, I think

First workout at I3 Strength & Performance. This is basically my achievable mecca of lifting. Decked way out with EliteFTS equipment. Go look at the gallery on the link. And they just added an extra room with turf for yoke walks, prowlers, and such. Assuming school doesnā€™t kill me, Iā€™m going to be spending a lot of time here.

Oh, and bench felt alright. I felt a little bit of discomfort on 355ā€™s descent, but otherwise it went well. Like I said, I saw no reason to risk anything to do a 3x1x375.

Monday - Week 11 - Day 1: Squat & Deadlift

Squat w/ Wraps/Belt:
3x1x455 - Not bad, not the best

Sumo w/ Belt:
5x1x495 - First 3 sets hook grip, then straps. This was basically on a half inch deficit, explained below

Reverse Hyper:
3x20xBW

GHR:
3x10xBW

Last day for any real weight til the meet. These were my first squats facing away from a mirror in a long, long time. So glad I get to do that from now on. The squats themselves were okay at best, but weā€™ll see how the meet goes.

The only problem I have with the gym so far is the deadlift platforms for sumo. The middle is plywood and too slippery for sumo. So I had to put a mat down to cover it and stand on that. So it created the half inch deficit. I can deadlift elsewhere, I think, but Iā€™ll have to make sure.

Will be doing a shitload of GHRs to see if they help my knee.

Anyway, I am officially moved into my apartment in Augusta. School starts in one week and Iā€™m ready to get it done. Lifting will take a back seat in my headspace, but I think that is probably healthier.

Tuesday - Week 11 - Day 2: General Movement

Swiss Bar Bent-Over Rows:
3x8x175

Pull-Ups:
3x8

Lateral Raise:
20x30s
2x15x30s

DB Curls:
2x15x30s

Standing Chest Press:
10x90
2x10x45

Hanging Leg Raise:
3x15

Just some movement, nothing special. Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™ll go to the gym again until after the meet. Usually I would go to do bar/135 work on each of the big 3, but Iā€™ve got sumo down, and I just want my bench and squat tissues to be fully recovered, just canā€™t be worried about form practice on those.

I have 3-4 lbs to lose to get to the 220s, so Iā€™m low carbing from Tuesday-Friday to see if I can do it easily.

Week 11 - Days 3-4 - 2 Days Out

On Wednesday we went out to a bike trail in Augusta along the Savannah River and very casually rode a bike for about 7 miles.

Thursday:

Squat w/ Duffalo Bar:
3x1x235 - Knees felt like garbage still, but it is what it is til after the meet

Bench:
3x3x135 - Feeling smooth

Sumo:
3x3x225 - Some adductor tightness to work through but otherwise fine

Did a couple of things after this like using the sissy squat bench to see if they felt good on my knees. Just some mobility including the X-wife hunk of steel on my pecs.

Iā€™m around 222 after my slightly low carb few days and after a magnesium citrate dumpalufagus. I have cut water and food out as of 18 hours out from weigh-ins to make sure Iā€™m under in case my scale is measuring low. Iā€™m not depleted or anything, so Iā€™m not worried about this affecting my performance.

Iā€™ve also been deloading caffeine this week so that it hits me hard on meet day. See you later for the meet write-up, log.

USPA Drug Tested Nationals 2017

Weighed in at 99.2 kg for an easy make.

Meet day:

The meet start time was changed from 9am to 8am on the day before, so I had to wake up at 5:45 to drive to the venue and get there around 7:30.

Squats:
I warmed up to 315 or something in kilos and put on my wraps. I was off balance on the way up on both 385 and 425 and had to take a step back at the top. Wasnā€™t a great feeling. I then took 455 and got it well enough.

1st attempt - 222.5 kg / 490.5 lbs - Good Lift - Very easy. Actually gave me some decent squat confidence

2nd attempt - 240 kg / 529.1 lbs - Good Lift - Slower than I would have liked, but I didnā€™t wrap high enough on my knees, so I thought Iā€™d be fine with a better wrap

3rd attempt - 247.5 kg / 545.6 lbs - Bad, bad lift - I literally got crushed by this worse than any other lift Iā€™ve ever attempted and dumped it over my head. I went way too low and didnā€™t even start pushing up, I lost my lower and upper back immediately and it went over my head and on to the ground. Absolutely embarrassing as hell. This is 0.6 lbs over my sleeves PR. Took me a while to get over this and move on to bench.

Bench:

Felt pretty good on warm-ups but they were calling some very long press commands. I got up to about 340 in warm-ups.

1st attempt - 165 kg / 363.8 lbs - Good lift - Long pause and it was slower than I was wanting

2nd attempt - 175 kg / 385.8 lbs - Good lift - Another long pause but it felt better than the opener. Pec started feeling iffy though

3rd attempt - 182.5 kg / 402.3 lbs - Missed lift - I immediately misgrooved this one straight up instead of back and I didnā€™t come close. I just let it fall back. Maybe I could have had it if I performed it correctly, but I also could have strained my pec.

Deadlift:

Warm-ups felt great up to 540 and then my hook grip slipped a bit at the top. But I didnā€™t let that get to me. The issue I was having was that I finished warming up like 25 mins before my opener. It should have been about 15, but they took forever to move on to the next flight.

1st attempt - 265 kg / 584.2 lbs - Good lift - Very easy, no hook slippage

2nd attempt - 282.5 kg / 622.8 lbs - Good lift - Pretty easy, hook still good. 22 lb meet PR for sumo and matches my conventional meet PR, which was during the deadlift only meet. Whiskey prior to this lift and the next

3rd attempt - 295 kg / 650.4 lbs - Missed lift - Mistimed my knee lock and did it too soon when my back angle was still too low. Ripped some skin on my right thumb, but that wasnā€™t the cause. This was just a technical error and I still think the strength is there for this

Overall, a 6/9 day at a 1,537 lbs total, which is 12 lbs under my raw total, is incredibly disappointing. But if youā€™ve been following along, you know I hadnā€™t squatted over 495 with wraps and my knees are fucked up and my delt strain on Jan 1 has kept me from benching anything above 365. Iā€™m looking forward to rehabbing my knees and doing some bodybuilding style work instead of forcing myself into wraps and doing singles only. I thoroughly did not enjoy this meet until deadlifts came around. I wish I would have gotten the 650, but that will come shortly.

I started my DPT journey today, so I have that to focus on, but I will still be here and I will progress.

Video of lifts, including squat dump if you go to the second set of videos:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUGKioWA9V4/

Anatomy - Week 1 - Days 1-2 - Tuesday & Thursday

Tuesday

Neutral Grip Bench:
20xBar (35 lbs)
2x125 - Strained my right triceps? lol

I canā€™t remember everything after this but it was mostly 15s on seal row, curls, lat pulldown, and another row, and then very high reps on triceps pushdowns to help recovery get moving. I used my EMS unit the following nights and I donā€™t really feel any pain anymore. Kind of odd. Iā€™m wondering if I had gotten a better groove on my meet 402 attempt I would have torn it, if it was this compromised that 125 lbs hurt it in a completely non-fatigued state.

Thursday:

3 Ct Eccentric Rackable Cambered Bar Squat:
6x4x240 (60 lb bar)

Conventional Block Pull w/ Wagon Wheels/Straps:
3x8x315

GHR:
4x10xBW

Decline Ab Holds:
8x0:10/0:10

Just got through this workout in about an hour. My knees hurt, as expected, but thatā€™s why Iā€™m doing the slow eccentrics. Deadlift felt fine. I havenā€™t done anything over light doubles or heavier singles on any main movement in months now, so Iā€™m not pushing myself on these higher reps yet.

So Iā€™ll be in my anatomy class for the next 9 weeks, which basically means studying anatomy constantly and going into the lab for about 12 hours a week to dissect and study our cadaver. Therefore Iā€™ll be doing pretty much some fluff/maintenance work in the gym for that length of time and trying to fix my knees.

Anatomy - Week 1 - Days 3-4 - Friday & Saturday

Friday

A1 | Cable Low Row - Semi-Supinated Mag Grip:
2x10x150
2x10x180

A2 | Reverse Hyper:
15x50
3x15x100

B1 | Standing Cable High Row - Semi-Pronated Mag Grip
3x15x100

B2 | One Arm Band Triceps Extension:
2x30/30xMicro
2x20/20xMicro

Dual Handle X-Pulldown:
3x10x120

Incline JM Press:
3x15x45

Yoke Walk
10 x 25 yards x 365 - 45 sec rests

Trying my best to come up with decent workouts when avoiding bench and squats. This wasnā€™t bad. The JM press confirmed my triceps injury. It didnā€™t really hurt, but after a few reps, the right triceps was shaking a lot at the bottom. Will be fine soon, Iā€™m sure. Just going to keep pumping it and such.

Yoke walk was fun. It was hard to figure out where to put it on my back, so that threw me off, and also I still need to actually figure it out for next time.

Saturday

Deadlift w/ Bands - 2 Light:
6x3x405+Bands - Alternated between conventional and sumo
1x495 - Removed bands. Sumo singles
1x585 - Was alright, but not good enough to go higher

SSB Squat:
5x245
2x3x245 - Kneesā€¦just nah

Belt Squat:
4x10x90 - These were done piston style and not to full squat depth

GHR:
4x10xBW

Deadlift felt pretty good. Conventional doesnā€™t feel as bad as I thought it would after so long away from them. For knees, Iā€™m going to see if I can maintain a schedule of 10 mins of cross-friction massage per leg right above the patellas and see if I see any difference.

Anatomy - Week 2 - Days 1-2

Tuesday

Farmerā€™s Walks:
6x 30 yards x 330 - 1 min rests - Total weight listed, I think. Each handle feels about 25 lbs

A1 | Seal Row:
4x10x185

A2 | Overhead Triceps Extension:
3x20x2 minis
2x20x35 - Neutral grip bar

Forgot to right the rest down while I was working out and thus forgot it to make room for anatomy info. lol

Thursday

Paused Deadlift w/ Belt/Straps:
3x3x455 - Conventional
3x3x455 - Sumo

DB Curls:
3x10x45s
2x15x20s - Supinated for pump

Mag Grip Low Row:
2x10x180 - Close semi-pronated
2x10x180 - Moderate semi-supinated

Cable Fly:
3x15x20s

Then spent about 15 mins on my quad tendon massages. Deadlift felt alright. Conventional was tough and sumo was very easy. Iā€™m going to include more conventional to see if it helps my sumo.

Other than that, Iā€™m just feeling very physically broken. I donā€™t think my strained triceps is healed, my pecs felt like shit during the flies, and my knees are, of course, still fucked. I think Iā€™m going to see if I can get some ART or Graston done on everything soon.