TCam's Log - The Road to Elite

##The Road to Elite
Week 2 - Day 4

Squat w/ Belt:
1x485 - Not bad. Definitely not light though.
4x4x445 - This was so, so hard.

DB Split Squat - Front Foot Elevated:
3x12/12x80

Paused One-Arm DB Row - Straps:
3x8/8x135

Standing Single Leg Curl:
3x12/12x80

Skipped abs because this took like 2.5 hours because I was helping a friend with form during the workout. Also I was exhausted from how hard those squats were. The 4x4 sets would have been called RPE 9 after each 2nd rep basically. I was lacking a lot of explosiveness today and I descended slowly to make sure my knees were alright since they were feeling iffy. So all that equaled me struggling greatly. Iā€™m now plenty worried about my 495 and 460 Iā€™m apparently supposed to do next week. Oof.

##The Road to Elite
Week 2 - Day 5 - Sunday

Paused Bench w/ Chains (+40):
8x3x255+40

RDL w/ Belt - Straps:
4x6x390

DB Bench:
4x8x110s - Same weight as last week with one added set

A1 | Hyper w/ EZ Bar:
3x12x110

A2 | DB Curl:
3x10/10x55

B1 | Meadowā€™s Lying Rear Delt Fly:
3x15/10x55s/20s

B2 | X-Band Triceps Pushdown:
3x20 @ 1 doubled mini

I felt wrecked coming into this workout and basically just wanted to get through without injury. Iā€™m sure that will continue being the case on Sundays since it is my 4th workout in a row each time. I took it pretty slow and it turned out fine. The chain bench moved really fast and the RDLs werenā€™t as bad as expected. Hereā€™s a video of a couple of the sets: Tyler Campbell | Health & Fitness Coach on Instagram: "One of my 8 sets of chain bench at 255+40 and one of my 4 sets of RDLs at 390. Week 2 complete. #powerlifter #powerlifting #fitness #fitnessmotivation #powerliftingmotivation #bodybuilding #bodybuildingmotivation #strength #lifting #gym #rpowerlifting"

Hopefully I can get through this next week. I may have to make some adjustments to the plan after that though to avoid injury. The weights will continue to climb and the volume will take a slight dip, but this is definitely one of the harder programs Iā€™ve done. Just need to stay ahead of any pains, since I know I can mentally push through it.

##The Road to Elite
Week 3 - Day 1

Beltless High Bar Squat:
6x5x365 - Increased by 1 set from last week. Easier than last week though. RPE 7 at the most.

T-Shirt Paused Bench:
6x6x285 - Same deal here, 1 set added. But this was definitely harder than previous weeks. Lots of pec tightness until the 4th set.

Beltless Paused Deadlift:
7x2x435 - Not necessarily slower than the 420 last week, but it felt harder.

A1 | Cable Row - Wide Pronated - Straps:
4x10x220

A2 | Cable Fly:
3x20x25s

Kneeling Cable Crunch:
3x15x95

Well all the day 1s of block 1 are complete other than the deload week next week. The progression was pretty difficult, but reasonable. Just from doing this block, I think Iā€™ve found that I really like the way I progressed by using the same weight on week 3 as I did on week 2, but with an added set.

Also I feel like Iā€™m getting better at high bar squatting. I have 5 more weeks left of high bar, which is a lot of time now that I feel good with it. So itā€™ll be cool to see if they help my low bar.

##The Road to Elite
Week 3 - Day 2

Deadlift w/ Belt:
3x4x465 - These moved pretty well
2x2x525 - These moved like shit

Beltless Eccentric Pause Squat - Flat Shoes:
6x3x350 - Pretty much just switching to flat shoes for everything for now. Felt good other than my lower back pump.

Fat-Man Pull-Ups:
4x12xBW

A1 | Lying Hamstring Curls:
4x10x125

A2 | Cable Pull-Through:
4x10x107.5

Skipped side planks because I needed to be somewhere, so Iā€™ll do those tomorrow. Deadlift continues to feel awkward for some reason. The 465 sets were easy other than maybe the last like 2 reps of the whole thing. 525 just felt super heavy and I couldnā€™t maintain my back position at all. Gotta figure this out at some point.

Squats are feeling decent right now though, so I canā€™t complain too much. Theyā€™ve been in need of some progress for a long time now and maybe thatā€™s actually coming.

##The Road to Elite
Week 3 - Day 3 - Friday

Paused Bench:
1x365 - These singles have stayed at the same RPE each week. Very smooth.
4x4x345 - Surprisingly easy. RPE 7-8-ish.

Close Grip Incline:
5x6x225 - First two sets paused

A1 | Cable Triceps Pushdown:
4x10x87.5

A2 | EZ Bar Preacher Curl:
2x12x60
2x12x70

B1 | DB Fly:
4x15x25s - +Mini band on two sets

B2 | Cable Facepull:
4x12x95

Side Planks:
3x0:30/0:30 - Tried lifting my top leg, but the bottomā€™s VMO was cramping. Happened on both sides. Weird.

Iā€™m happy with how this went for sure. I didnā€™t use my bar, because itā€™s not really necessary for bench, and Iā€™m wondering if the normal bars are lighter. Because if last week was any indication, this 4x4 should have been a lot harder than it was. But Iā€™ll take it either way!

Week 4 - Day 4 - Saturday

Squat w/ Belt:
1x495 - Wasnā€™t the easiest or smoothest rep, but not bad.
4x4x460 - Notes below

3x12/12x85

3x8/8x140

3x12/12x100

Weighted Plank:
3x0:30x90

Now this was the workout I had been dreading since week 1. The 4x4x460 was as hard as I expected it to be, but I made it through. Sets 1 and 3 had significant form breakdown in the form of upper back rounding and hip shift and sets 2 and 4 were much better. I think the difference is just a matter of focus and being able to stay tight for the entire eccentric instead of collapsing in the hole. Definitely would have called it RPE 9 if I had stopped at reps 2, so itā€™s good to know I can push further than I feel I can.

Iā€™m very glad to be done with these 4x4s is all I have to say. Next up is 5x3s though, so Iā€™m not sure those will be much better.

##The Road to Elite
Week 3 - Day 5

8x3x265+40 - Had a ton of elbow pain today so I used elbow cuffs on these. Other than that, they were easy.

RDL w/ Belt - Straps:
5x5x410 - I wasnā€™t sure if Iā€™d be able to do this based on how beat up I felt when I woke up. But I got it done without an issue, other than it being hard.

A1 | DB Bench:
5x8x110s - Another set added on top of the same weight.

A2 | Hyper w/ EZ Bar:
3x12x110

B1 | DB Curl:
3x10/10x55

B2 | X-Band Triceps Pushdown:
3x20 @ 1 doubled mini

Meadowā€™s Lying Rear Delt Fly:
3x15/10x55s/20s - Used the same weight on these every week, but Iā€™ve gotten better at it for sure.

Block 1 complete! Definitely ready for a deload. I feel weird about how pretty much all of the workouts went over the last 3 weeks. Each workout was very difficult. And each exercise was really fatiguing, but I was able to continue to put forth as much effort on each subsequent exercise as I moved through the workouts. Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s because I designed the exercise order well or something else, but it was just odd. Regardless, I think if I can make it through the program unscathed, then Iā€™ll be in good shape for testing. I feel very beat up in general, but my joints feel good and I donā€™t have any muscles feeling strain-y, so hopefully Iā€™m good to go.

##The Road to Elite
Week 4 - Day 1 - Deload

Beltless High Bar Squat:
4x4x350 - Knees felt shitty up until the working sets, then they were fine. Felt smooth by the 2nd set.

T-Shirt Paused Bench:
4x5x275 - Same deal for pecs as knees above.

Beltless Paused Deadlift - Straps:
5x2x405 - Straps added for last 3 sets just because hands were getting torn up.

Cable Low Row:
4x8x180

Cable Fly:
3x15x25s

Kneeling Cable Crunch:
3x15x72.5

This went pretty much how I expected and wanted. I think I timed the volume well for this deload to make sense. Basically deload weights should feel pretty heavy since I should be fatigued by this point and then by the end of the week they should feel light again as I begin a new wave.

Very happy to be deloading though. The workout didnā€™t kill me like the last 15 Iā€™ve had, so that was nice.

Edit: Also, I didnā€™t have my usual caffeine for this workout. I think Iā€™ll try to skip any caffeine pre-workout during my deloads so that it stays useful. I generally have a small cup of coffee in the morning and then a pre-workout powder or a caffeine pill prior to the gym, so Iā€™ll be going down from about 250mg per day to 50-70mg.

##The Road to Elite
Week 4 - Day 2 - Deload

Deadlift w/ Belt:
2x1x495
3x3x435

Beltless Eccentric Paused Squat:
6x2x325 - Some knee pain, mostly went away by the end

Fat-Man Pull-Ups:
4x8

Lying Leg Curl:
3x10x95

Cable Pull-Through:
4x10x95

Side Plank:
3x0:30/0:30

I switched the order of the deadlifts compared to the previous 3 weeks. I was doing the lower weight volume first and then moving up to the heavier weight, which is what a lot of Sheiko looks like, but I donā€™t think I like that with deadlift. The way I did it today makes the heavier weight feel good because Iā€™m not fatigued and also the lighter weight feel even lighter due to post-activation potentiation. I think the Sheiko-y style can be useful, but I need to feel more confident on deadlifts at the moment instead of like shit.

Both knees have been achy this week, so Iā€™m stepping up the direct recovery on those. Again, deload timed well for this. I just hope that they feel good by next week.

##The Road to Elite
Week 4 - Day 3 - Deload

Paused Bench:
1x345 - Super easy
3x3x325 - Same, other than achy joints all around

Close Grip Incline Bench:
4x4x255 - This is the only thing Iā€™m not deloading. Moved down in reps and up in weight.

A1 | Triceps Pushdown:
3x10x72.5

A2 | Preacher Curl:
3x12x60

B1 | Facepull:
4x12x80

B2 | DB Fly:
4x15x20s

Pretty simple workout for tonight. My shoulders and elbows werenā€™t feeling amazing, but everything moved well other than the first working set of incline. The 345 single moved as easily as it did on week 1 too.

##The Road to Elite
Week 4 - Day 4 - Deload

Squat w/ Belt - Oly Shoes:
1x465 - Oof. Hard sticking point.
3x3x430

3x10/10x100 - Forgot about this when I said incline bench was the only thing I wasnā€™t deloading. Also not deloading this, just decreasing reps and increasing weight.

3x8/8x130

3x12/12x60

Bottoms-Up KB Walk:
4x30s for 60 ft

I woke up feeling really shitty today. Knees and back achy as fuck basically. I almost decided to skip squats all together. But, I decided to try out my Oly shoes instead. The reason being that Iā€™m thinking that Oly shoes may not be the issue with my knees. I think the issue is having the same angle of stress on them each time I squat. So, I think my knees were starting to hurt despite only using flat shoes because the stress on them is the same each time. By mixing up the shoes, I think I can avoid the pain.

Anyway, this was not remotely my best squat session ever. The weight felt very heavy and it didnā€™t move fast, but I still got it done, so I consider that a victory. One more deload session and then itā€™s time to get back to it hard.

##The Road to Elite
Week 4 - Day 5 - Deload

7x2x245+40 - Rest: 60-90 sec. This was very easy and fast.

RDL w/ Belt:
3x5x370 - Felt difficult but moved well.

DB Bench:
3x8x110s

X-Band Triceps Pushdown:
3x20 @ 1 dbl mini

DB Curl:
3x10/10x25s

Meadowā€™s Lying Rear Delt Fly:
3x10/10x55s/20s

Alright, deload is over. I donā€™t feel recovered, but I have another full rest day before I start week 5, so maybe that will do it. This workout was easy enough, but Sundays are going to continue to be mentally difficult to get into just because itā€™s my 4th day in a row each week. I actually forgot to take my small amount of caffeine prior to this workout too, so thatā€™s not helpful. Looking forward to adding that back in.

##The Road to Elite:
Week 5 - Day 1

High Bar Squat w/ Belt:
7x4x375 - 90 seconds rest. These felt great. Very fast on all sets.

Paused Bench:
6x5x285 - 90 seconds rest. Moved well, but had some right shoulder tightness from the short rest periods. Pec was tight while warming up, but otherwise no issues.

Beltless 1.5" Deficit Deadlift:
7x2x435 - Really happy with how fast these moved.

HS Row:
4x8x320

Cable Fly:
15x25s
2x15x30s

Toes-To-Bar:
3x10 - Not sure if these are useful enough to keep doing them over something like regular hanging leg raises

Well I can say that the caffeine deload definitely worked. I killed this workout pretty easily despite the 20 working sets. Knees were a little sore during the warm-up with the bar and 135, but everything after that felt great. Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™ve ever used a belt for high bar, but I may bump up the planned weight for the next weeks because of how easy these were. Difficult condition-wise though with the cluster sets.

I need to be careful with the cluster sets on bench. Pecs seemed fine during this first time, but I worry that it will be too little rest between sets for them. Especially if my shoulders get tight and I accidentally shift that stress to the pecs.

For deadlift, Iā€™ve been trying out a new gripping style which I explain in the description of this IG video: Click this. It seems to work well so far, Iā€™m just not sure I can currently hold on to heavy weights like that. Weā€™ll see on Thursday.

##The Road to Elite
Week 5 - Day 2

Deadlift w/ Belt:
2x2x525 - Grip didnā€™t hold up and tore some skin on my fingers
4x3x465 - Straps

Beltless Paused Squat - Oly shoes:
6x3x345 - Pretty easy

Lat Pulldown - Straps:
8x200
2x8x220
8x200

Lying Leg Curl:
4x8x125

Banded KB Swing:
4x12x55+Mini - Hips were banded instead of the KB itself. Hit the glutes much better that way.

DB Suitcase Hold:
3x0:30/0:30x75

Like I said on Tuesday, weā€™ll see how deadlift goes on Thursday. Well it didnā€™t go very well. Iā€™ve hit such a big mental wall that Iā€™m not getting past. Iā€™m feeling excellent with any beltless variation thatā€™s below 455 or so, but as soon as I go heavy for the competition form, I forgot how to get into position and use a belt. I feel like Iā€™m rounding and just weak in general. The grip just needs more practice and strength, but I need to figure out why I canā€™t stop fucking up my setup.

Past that, the workout went well. Right now my squats seem to be going well, so Iā€™m okay with deadlift being the frustrating lift for now, as long as the squats improve.

##The Road to Elite
Week 5 - Days 3-5

Friday

Paused Bench:
1x365 - Stupid easy. Self-handoff.
5x3x345 - Also easy. Self-handoff on 3 sets.

5x4x255 - PR, probably.

Machine Dips:
4x8x250

A1 | EZ Bar Curl:
4x10x90

A2 | DB Fly:
4x12x25s

B1 | Facepull:
4x10x80

B2 | DB 6-Way Shoulders:
2x10x15s - Forgot how fucking horrible these are. Lateral raise, adduct to overhead front raise, then reverse it.
2x10x10s

Really happy with how bench felt on this day. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve done a self-handoff above 335 in years. I only used someone else on 2 of the 345 sets to make sure my pecs were fine. All the reps were very fast and in control.

Saturday

Squat w/ Belt:
1x485 - Not my best rep ever, but not bad.
5x3x455 - This was difficult to get through. I held my form pretty well on all of the reps though.

DB Split Squat - Front Foot Elevated - Straps:
3x10/10x110

Seal Row - Straps:
7x245 - Too much today
3x7x215

3x10/10x80

Ab Wheel:
3x10

This was really rough, so Iā€™m not exactly look forward to the next 2 weeks of the same workout with more weight. Just gotta stay healthy and I will be able to push through it. I am happy to being back to squatting 455 for reps. Obviously I did 4x4x460 2 weeks ago, but itā€™s still nice that it didnā€™t wipe my knees out.

Sunday

3 Ct. Paused Bench:
8x3x285 - Form was good, just not as fast as I would have liked.

1.5" Block Pull w/ Belt - Straps:
4x5x430 - Still just using straps due to the skin on my fingers being torn. Form held up well according to my gf. I thought I was rounding. Proof that I need to trust my hips high form and get over the mental block.

A1 | DB Bench:
3x6x120s

A2 | Hypers:
3x10x110 - Heaviest fixed barbell they have. I did 3x12 with this last block, but Iā€™ll probably just stick with this weight and keep this slot as a therapeutic exercise.

B1 | Decline Skullcrusher:
3x15x80 - Usually skulls fuck my triceps tendon, but doing it on decline felt good

B2 | DB Hammer Curls:
3x12x60s

B3 | Meadowā€™s Lying Rear Delt Fly:
3x12/10x65s/25s

Only notes I have for this workout are noted after the individual exercises.

##The Road to Elite
Week 6 - Day 1

High Bar Squat w/ Belt:
7x4x385 - 90 seconds rest. Not as great as last week, but still explosive.

Paused Bench:
8x4x295 - 90 seconds rest. Shoulder felt fine compared to last week.

1.5" Deficit Deadlift w/ Belt:
7x2x450 - Notes below

HS Row:
4x8x360

Cable Fly:
15x25s
15x30s
15x35s

Hanging Leg Raise:
3x10 - First set was toes-to-bar, but I donā€™t think those do much for my abs. Feels more like a shoulder stressor than anything.

Squat and bench went really well again, so I donā€™t have much to say about those. Iā€™m happy that the shoulder issue from last week was non-existent this week.

Last week deficit pulls felt good, but this week I didnā€™t feel as good. I didnā€™t use my new grip since the tears on my fingers arenā€™t quite fully healed, so I was in a slightly different position, plus I used a belt because I need to figure out how to use it again. I ended up sitting too far down again like Iā€™ve been doing with the belt. Other than that making me round too much, the reps were not bad or slow, just frustrating form-wise.

##The Road to Elite
Week 6 - Day 2

Deadlift w/ Belt:
10x1x495 - Went off the plan to do this and try to figure out wtf Iā€™m doing. Went alright.

Beltless Paused Squat - Oly Shoes:
6x3x355

Lat Pulldown - Straps:
8x200
8x220
8x240
8x220

Lying Leg Curl:
4x8x140

Banded KB Swing:
4x12x55+Light - Hips banded

DB Suitcase Hold:
3x0:30/0:30x80

So I tried 3 different belt positions during those 10 singles and Iā€™m not sure what I want to settle on, but Iā€™m thinking I need to stop doing the low position Iā€™ve been using, because itā€™s the only one that was making me round a lot. Thereā€™s a video of 4 of the singles on my IG (teekamble). The replaced plan was 2x2x545 and 4x3x480, which I donā€™t think I would have been able to do with any semblance of good form. So I think Iā€™ll be switching up the remaining plan and see if I can salvage any deadlift strength potential.

##The Road to Elite
Week 6 - Days 3-5

Friday

Paused Bench:
1x375 - Easy again. Self-handoff.
5x3x355 - Moved well but felt pretty heavy after a while.

5x3x265 - PR

Machine Dips:
4x10x250

A1 | EZ Bar Curl:
4x10x90

A2 | DB Fly:
4x12x25s

B1 | Facepull:
4x10x87.5

B2 | DB 6-Way Shoulders:
4x10x10s

Another really good bench session in the books. I couldnā€™t be much happier with the 375 single. I lowered it a bit too slowly, but everything else was perfect. I was surprised by the incline bench too.

Video of 375 and last set of 355: Tyler Campbell | Health & Fitness Coach on Instagram: "Successful bench day in the books! 375x1 followed by 5x3x355. Bottom is the last set of 355. #powerlifting #powerliftingmotivation #bodybuilding #powerlifter #fitness #fitnessmotivation #gym #workout #lifting #strength #strong #bench #rpowerlifting @rpowerlifting @tylerwilliams_cp2"

Saturday

Squat w/ Belt:
1x495 - Fuckin beautiful. Not the fastest rep ever, but Iā€™m really happy with my form holding up.
5x3x465 - Some form breakdown on some of these, but probably better than the 455 last week effort-wise.

DB Split Squat - Front Foot Elevated - Straps:
3x10/10x120

Seal Row:
4x7x225

3x10/10x100

Ab Wheel:
3x10

No surprise that this was very difficult, but I knew it would be and I mentally prepared for it. My last set of 465 was by far the best set of the past 6 weeks, which was about an RPE 7.5, and I also happened to film that one: Tyler Campbell | Health & Fitness Coach on Instagram: "Depth or nah? This was my last set of a 5x3x465 after working up to a single at 495. Really happy with this set, it was probably RPE 7.5. #powerlifting #powerlifter #powerliftingmotivation #bodybuilding #bodybuildingmotivation #fitness #fitnessmotivation #squats #rpowerlifting @tylerwilliams_cp2 @rpowerlifting"

Sunday

3 Ct. Paused Bench:
8x3x295

A1 | 1.5" Block Pull w/ Belt:
4x5x445 - Straps on 3rd set

A2 | DB Bench:
4x6x120s

B1 | Hypers:
3x10x110

B2 | Decline Skullcrusher:
3x15x80 - Same as last week

C1 | Meadowā€™s Lying Rear Delt Fly:
3x15/10x65s/25s

C2 | Barbell Curl:
3x20x45 - Just replaced the heavier hammer curls with these for elbow feels

The last 4 days wrecked me for sure. Woke up feeling like garbage and struggled through this workout. During bench I found myself heaving the weight to get it off my chest. But Iā€™m still healthy so far, just getting some good workouts in that are killing me. lol

##The Road to Elite
Week 7 - Day 1

High Bar w/ Belt:
7x4x405 - 90 sec rest. Went 10 lbs up from the original plan. This was rough. Lower back pump for daayyyys.

Paused Bench:
8x4x305 - 90 sec rest. Again, went up 10 lbs instead of switching to a 7x5x295 like originally planned.

1.5" Deficit Deadlift:
7x2x465 - Beltless w/ straps for first 3 sets. Last 4 sets w/ belt, straplessā€¦ because strap broke on the 4th set. lol

A1 | HS Iso-Row:
4x8x380

A2 | Hanging Leg Raise:
3x10

Cable Fly:
3x15x30s

Pheeewww. 3rd week of each block keeps being brutal. Squats and bench were annoying due to the short rest periods causing that back pump and a bunch of right shoulder tightness, respectively. My left pec was also feeling tight. But I survived both of those things and deadlift actually felt good other than the broken strap. I tried the medium height belt position and I think it could help, I just need more practice with it. I also took more time to set my grip than usual and focused on getting tight as a result.

##The Road to Elite
Week 7 - Day 2

Deadlift w/ Belt:
4x1x545 - First two without straps, then made a blood blister or something, so sets 3-4 were strapped.
4x3x495 - Straps still

Beltless Paused Squat - Oly Shoes:
6x3x365 - This slot got tough

Lat Pulldown - Straps:
10x200
3x10x220 - Last set didnā€™t really get complete ROM on all of the reps.

Lying Leg Curl:
2x8x155 - Another selectorized plate up, just didnā€™t feel super safe. PR tho, amirite
2x8x140

Banded KB Swing:
4x12x55+Avg - Hips Banded

DB Suitcase Hold:
3x0:30/0:30x90

So I thought it had been a couple of months since I had pulled over 525 and thatā€™s why I was sucking with heavier weights. Turns out the last time was actually when I pulled 565 on the Okie bar back on February 29. Not sure how I let that happen, but it definitely explains my discomfort with the heavier pulls. Plan on fixing that ASAP.

These pulls werenā€™t the worst Iā€™ve ever done, but they werenā€™t easy. This damn bar keeps wrecking my hands though. My fault for not letting it heal from last time. The skin under the previous tear must have pulled loose because I was bleeding under the skin, causing a blood blister. Iā€™m going to let it heal a bit before draining it. Hopefully I can just work with straps. Speaking of which, Iā€™m glad I found my old straps since I broke the others, otherwise I would have been SOL.

The 495 sets were okay on each of the first two reps, but the third was rough each time. Maybe because of using straps, not sure.

Had some knee pain during squats, but mostly warming up with the bar and 135. Itā€™s around the VMO and adductor area, which is where it started last time. So Iā€™m definitely working on that and going to stay ahead of it. Big squats coming this Saturday.

##The Road to Elite
Week 7 - Day 3-4

Friday

Paused Bench:
1x385 - Fast AF. Also another self hand-off PR
5x3x365 - Difficult, but very happy with this. Volume PR

3x3x275 - Scheduled myself for a 5x3 but it was feeling rough on the shoulders and I decided my important work for the day was done.
2x3x255

A1 | Machine Dips:
4x12x250

A2 | EZ Bar Curls:
2x10x105
2x10x85

B1 | DB Fly:
3x12x30s

B2 | Facepull:
4x10x87.5

Really surprised myself with this workout. I went in kind of not feeling amazing and worried about my pecs holding up to all of this intensity. But they did just fine and although some of the 365 reps were difficult, there was no danger. Video below of the 385 and last set at 365.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHDz03bD8Ra/

Saturday

Squat w/ Belt:
1x505 - None of the warm-ups felt easy and neither did this
5x3x475 - RPE 9.5-10 on all of them

Leg Press:
8x540
3x8x450

Seal Row w/ Straps:
4x7x225

3x10/10x120
20/20x60

Ab Wheel:
3x10

I canā€™t even with this one. Damn. Iā€™ve been worried about this workout for weeks and it was an apt feeling. Iā€™m sure it would have been fine if I was feeling remotely strong today. But it turns out that 405 wasnā€™t even easy. I must say, though, that Iā€™ve gained a lot of grinding ability and an ability to trust it. I was never worried that I was going to miss a rep, regardless of the speed.

Regardless, Iā€™m purely rekt all over now. Iā€™m contemplating starting my deload a day early and skipping tomorrowā€™s workout so that I donā€™t injure myself.

And hereā€™s the last set of the 5x3x475:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHFa-sGDqAk/