TCam's Log - The Road to Elite

The Road to Elite - Week 9 - Days 1-2

Tuesday

Beltless High Bar Squat:
6x4x405 - This was much harder than expected. But according to my PR spreadsheet, 405x4 was actually the most I had high bar squatted other than a 435x3. Hips were giving me a lot of trouble, so I wasn’t able to get much power out of the hole.

Beltless Deadlift - Straps:
2x3x435
2x3x455 - Hips continuing to be terrible. Even the double paused pulls with 405 from this weekend felt significantly better, so I just cut this off.

Belt Squat:
2x15x95
2x15x105

Hypers:
4x10xBW+125

Landmine Anti-Rotation Abs:
3x10/10x25

Just was not happy at all with this workout. My hips caused me a lot of grief, is what it boils down to. I will be paying them more attention outside of the gym for sure. I think high bar is just a movement I’m bad at too, so I need to incorporate it more and see if it’s a good indicator lift for competition squat progress.

Wednesday

Paused Bench:
8x280
6x310
4x340
2x370 @ RPE 8-8.5 - Same RPE as last time when I used 365 and elbow cuffs. No cuffs this time.
4x340
6x310
8x280

Paused Close Grip Incline Bench:
3x7x225 @ RPE 7-8 - I think I’m better at CG on this than regular grip somehow.

A1 | One-Arm DB Row - Straps:
4x8/8x150

A2 | Cable Triceps Pushdown:
4x12x80

B1 | Cable Low Row - Wide Pronated:
3x10x180

B2 | EZ Bar Curl:
3x15x80

C1 | Pec Deck:
3x25x60

C2 | Reverse Pec Deck:
3x25x60

This workout was the opposite of yesterday, as in it was all positive and felt great. The bench pyramid is the same one I used 2 weeks ago, but with 5 lbs added to each set. I will likely repeat this in a couple weeks with another 5 lbs. I’ve been enjoying the scheme of flat pressing followed by an incline press, instead of two flat presses. One, because I suck at incline presses and think it may help me to get better at them, and two, because it takes some stress off my pecs.

The Road to Elite - Week 9 - Days 3-5

Friday

Squat w/ Belt:
5x2x455 - Some variance in form, but overall not bad. Focusing as much as I can on keeping my upper back locked in.

3 Ct. Paused Deadlift - Mid-Shin - Beltless:
2x2x405
3x2x455

A1 | Leg Press:
3x12x360

A2 | Lat Pulldown:
3x12x180

90/90 Crunch - Single Arm:
3x10/10x30 - Did some of these with legs straight out. Like in a hollow hold position, but I don’t know what to call that.

Pretty happy with how this went. My left hip was bothering my during squats again, but it was better on the heaviest sets. Hopefully a couple weeks worth of mobility work and it will get better. Squats definitely feel good when I can keep my upper back from caving in when I reverse the weight. No surprise there. It just takes a lot of concentration from me.

I think this was the first time doing 3 ct. paused deadlifts and they were rough. I held my position decently though. These felt better than Tuesday’s normal deadlifts, if that explains how shitfully Tuesday had gone.

Saturday

Paused Bench w/ Chain (+40):
2x2x315+40 - Paused all of these at the top as well instead of dropping straight into the next rep.
2x335+40 - Little too heavy for a good groove today. No particularly difficult though.
2x2x315+40

Slight Incline DB Bench:
2x10x100s - Paused at top and bottom
2x10x100s - No pauses

A1 | HS Yates Row - Unilateral:
4x10/10x90s

A2 | Band Triceps Pushdown:
3x25 @ Mini

Machine Lateral Raise:
10x70
2x10x90
10x70+Mini band - Meh, not really useful as far as I can tell

Band Pull-Apart:
3x20 @ Mini

Paused at the top of my bench reps by suggestion of my friend that coached me for a while. He thinks it would have a better carryover to my 1RM and it makes sense to me. Focus on finishing the rep I’m doing instead of trying to start the next rep. I would think it would help both my groove and my lockout.

Sunday

OHP:
8x4x165 - Cluster sets: 60-75 seconds rest

Fat-Man Pull-Ups:
10xBW
10xBW+25
10xBW+45
2x10xBW - Short pause at the top

A1 | Alternating DB Curl:
3x10/10x40s

A2 | Facepull w/ Pause:
3x10x35

Not much to say about Sunday. Pretty simple stuff. Getting close to having a new progression set up for this summer. I have some things coming up in April that would get in the way, so I won’t start until May probably. I’m just winging it each week til then.

The Road to Elite - Week 10 - Day 1

Deadlift w/ Belt:
2x495 - So I’m discovering I have no idea how to pull with my higher hip form with a belt.
9x1x495 - Practicing singles as best I can.

Beltless Paused Squat:
5x3x365
20x225 - Not paused.

Standing Single Leg Curl:
12/12x60
12/12x80
12/12x100
12/12x80
12/12x60

Side Planks w/ Raised Top Leg:
3x2x0:15/0:15 - So 30 sec per side per set for 3 sets

Pretty annoyed with my deadlift right now, but I think this explains why the harder variations have been easier. It’s because they have been beltless and I can actually keep my back flat in that case. With a belt, as soon as I sit back, it’s like my hips get pulled under by the belt. Belt position doesn’t seem to change that. Hopefully it will just take some more practice before I can figure it out.

The Road to Elite - Week 10 - Day 2

Paused Bench:
8x4x295 - Cluster sets: 90 seconds rest. Still practicing full reps with pause at the top.

3x6x245 @ RPE 8-9 - 20 lbs more at 1 rep/set shorter than last week. Got a lot harder.

A1 | One-Arm DB Row - Straps:
4x10/10x150 - Up from 8s last week

A2 | Cable Triceps Pushdown:
12x50
3x12x80

B1 | Cable Low Row - Wide Pronated:
3x12x160

B2 | Cable Curl:
3x12x50

C1 | Cable Fly:
3x20x25s

C2 | Band Pull-Apart w/ Pause:
3x20 @ 1/2 Mini

Practicing some cluster sets for when I start my new programming. I will likely include them for bench at least, if not squat and deadlift as well. These were also done with a self-handoff to practice. 90 seconds rest doesn’t sound horribly short, but it gets difficult pretty quickly having to get into an arch that often. I had to start putting on my wrist wraps around 55 seconds.

Probably should have used 235 for my incline work. I forget how much harder 20 more lbs can be on incline.

The Road to Elite - Week 10 - Days 3-5

Friday

Squat w/ Belt:
2x455
2x485
2x505 @ 10 - Match PR. Probably easier previously though. Upper back folded and had to grind a lot through the second rep.
5x3x445 - This was a struggle after the 505 set.

Beltless Sumo - Straps:
6x4x405 - Cluster sets: 60 seconds rest

Step-Ups:
3x10/10x55

90/90 Crunches:
3x15x25

Saturday

Paused Bench w/ 3 Ct. Eccentric:
5x4x275 - Kept this light because I had some pec twitching going on right before this workout. Took it as a sign to keep it easy.

Slight Incline DB Bench:
3x15x85s

HS High Row:
4x10x270

Triceps Pushdown:
3x10+10x50 (Reverse+Normal grips)

Band Pull-Over:
3x12xMini

Unilateral Cable Curl:
15/15x20
2x12/12x25
15/15x20

Sunday

OHP:
5x5x165

Lat Pulldown - Wide Neutral:
10x180
2x10x200
10x180

Unilateral Cable Pec Fly:
2x20/20x30

Unilateral Cable Lateral Raise:
4x12/12x25

Facepull:
2x20x65

Unilateral Plate Curl:
3x15/15x25

I’ve probably forgotten something on this one. Lots of stuff going on this weekend so I haven’t been writing the workouts before I went into the gym. The next 4 weeks or so is going to be a clusterfuck of moving people and me and going out of town and finishing my anatomy class. After that, I’ll be getting on my actual plan.

Pec on the right side kept twitching hard last night for some reason. I tried to work it out and it’s sore now. Hopefully it’s nothing to worry about, just a little weird.

Catch-Up - [Last] Week 11 - Days 1-2

I went on a trip with my girlfriend to Austin, TX to see a friend from Wednesday-Monday and just got back last night. I lifted on Tuesday and Thursday, but I did too many other things to keep the whole workouts in the ol’ short term memory.

Tuesday

1.5" Deficit Deadlift:
6x3x435

High Bar Squat:
6x3x385

-Leg Press
-Stair Lunges - Trying to fix my left hip issues. Just BW lunges skipping two stairs, to put me into a deep squat level hip flexion.
-Machine Abs

Thursday

Lifting at a Gold’s in Austin. They only had Oly bars, literally they were all Klokov’s Again Faster company’s bars. So they were just the worst for benching.

Bench:
6x5x275 - Very easy obviously, but wasn’t feeling like going heavier and snapping my shit up the day after a 12 hour drive and with this bar

Beltless Trap Bar Deadlift - Straps:
2x5x405 or whatever 4 plates is with this bar
10x405 - Psuedo AMRAP. Wanted to go to RPE 7-8, but at 10 I realized I could get 15-20 and that seemed pointless.

HS High Row
Band Triceps
Hamstring Curls

Did a shitload of eating, drinking, and walking while in Austin. We had planned on lifting twice, but it didn’t happen. Not being on a structured plan at the moment, I didn’t really mind. On Friday, we walked and biked probably 15 miles, so yeah, exercise. Still working on the programming that will start mid-May or so. For now, I’m just enjoying training without a plan.

The Road to Elite - Week 12 - Day 1

Beltless Paused Squat:
3x315
3x335
4x3x355 - Focused a ton on arching my back a good amount to try and limit my depth, keep my back neutral, and stay upright.

Paused Bench:
6x5x275 - Just repeated what I did in Austin to stay safe for the pecs. No pain, just no need to push anything at the moment. Very explosive though.

Standing DB OHP:
3x12x50s

BB Bulgarian Split Squat:
4x6/6x95 - Mah balance. Very last set I somehow strained my glute or something on my left side. Shouldn’t be too much of an issue though.

Lying Rear Delt Fly:
3x10/10x60/20 - Meadows style, swinging with small ROM with heavier weight followed by full ROM with lighter weight. Seems useful.

Concentration Curl:
3x12/12x35

Single Leg Hip Thrusts:
3x10/10 - For the stupid glute.

First workout back since the road trip. My work capacity seemed down for sure, but otherwise this wasn’t the worst. The main thing is squats. As noted, I’m focusing on contracting my spinal erectors along with my upper back. Relative to my previous form, it’s arched, but it’s really not. I think I have been too caught up in the whole drawing the ribs down and glutes in prior to descending, which makes it so that when my upper back caves, the lower back follows. With the active arching, I think I’ll be able to maintain a stronger lower back position if my upper back caves. I’ve only tried this a couple of times, so it will take a lot of practice and I’m not sure how it will look on my heavier work, but I need to get my squat better and I think it will help.

The Road to Elite - Week 12 - Day 2-3

Friday

Deadlift w/ Belt:
3x3x405
3x3x455
4x1x495

RDL w/ Belt - Straps:
3x8x315

A1 | DB Incline Row - Straps:
4x10x120s

A2 | Hypers w/ Short MIni Around Knees:
3x15xBW+45 - Band probably didn’t do anything. Just wanted to cue my glutes.

Banded Bird Dogs:
3x10/10 - Mini band

So my glute strain dealy seems to be getting better. It was achy still during work, but I think the deadlifting helped it. Still trying to figure out the belt again. Felt like it’s getting better, but definitely not where I want to be. Not to mention I no longer have access to the Okie bar, so I’m on that stiff bar poverty pulling.

Saturday

1x255
1x285 - Easy
1x315 - Match PR for regular incline press from like 4 years ago…so…PR. Wasn’t easy enough to move up though.
3x5x245

A1 | Paused DB Bench:
4x12x70s - Light, just focused on letting the pecs stretch a bit at the bottom.

A2 | Lying Band Pullover:
15xMini
3x12xLight

A3 | Band Triceps Extension:
15xMini
3x10xLight

Cable Low Row:
4x8x200

HS Chest Press:
3x20/20x45 - Just a pec prehab movement

Band Facepull:
3x20xMini

Nothing special today. I didn’t want to do any heavy flat pressing because my pecs have been feeling tight. My new program is going to include 6 weeks of incline pressing between probably 225 and 255, so hopefully I’ll get better at the movement and see if it is useful for increasing my flat bench.

The Road to Elite - Week 12 - Day 4

Paused Bench:
3x8x225 - This was just grooving work and to feel out my pecs. They’re definitely as tight as I thought. Will dedicate a lot of SMR work on them before starting my program. Probably will take it very easy on bench until then as well.

Smith Machine Bent Over Row:
4x10x180 - Bar not counted. 2 sets close grip, 2 sets wide.

Side Lying Band Pulldown:
3x10/10xLight

A1 | Alternating DB Curl:
3x10/10x55s

A2 | Lateral Raises:
3x15/10x55s/25s - Meadows style, like the rear delts on Monday. Short ROM swinging with heavier weights and full ROM with lighter weights.

Nothing special about this workout. Just doin a little work. I’m currently not really feeling the gym right now, so it’s probably good that I’m in a transition period. Many things are going on that I need to dedicate time to, but I’m almost past them and then I’m sure I’ll be excited to start my new programming. Current plan is to start on May 9th.

The Road to Elite - Week 13 - Day 1

Squat w/ Belt:
3x405
3x3x425
6x425 - Each rep felt hard, but they kept moving, so I’m not really sure of the RPE.

Mid-Shin Paused Deadlift w/ Belt:
5x3x405

Front Foot Elevated Split Squat:
3x15/15xBW+55 - These were brutal. Significantly larger quad pump than with Bulgarian split squats. Front was elevated by a ~3" aerobics step.

Was about to do abs but got caught up in a conversation with a talker and had to get out of there right after. I’m not really happy with how hard squats felt, but the position I’m getting into is good. This arching my back thing may actually work better with flat shoes instead of my Oly shoes though, because tonight felt like a high bar squat. I’ll have to try these weights with flats soon.

The Road to Elite - Week 13 - Day 2

Banded Paused Bench - Dynamic Effort:
8x3x225+Mini - Just one mini pulled under the bench. Best guess at tension is maybe 30-50 lbs at the top.

OHP:
2x3x185
7x185 @ 10 - Strength on this is way down currently. 190 is my 9RM.

Meadows Row:
10/10x90
2x10/10x115
10/10x90

Cable Fly:
3x25x25s

This might be my last workout of the week unless I make it to the gym on Sunday. Will be helping to move my gf to a city about 3.5 hours away starting on Friday afternoon and I won’t get back until Sunday.

I also have my two final exams coming up for my anatomy class on Tuesday and Thursday, so this is honestly a good time to be completed unmotivated to be in the gym. None of the exercises are feeling good right now, but they will come back around once I’m on a program. I’m going to focus on recovery from all my aches for the next week and then hop on the new program with hopefully renewed vigor.

The Road to Elite - Transition Week - Day 1

Beltless Paused Squat:
10x3x315 - 60 seconds rest

Beltless Sumo - Straps:
5x3x405 - 60 seconds rest

Seated Band Leg Curls - Occlusion:
30, 15, 15, 15 x 1 dbl mini - 30 seconds rest

A1 | HS Row:
3x12x270

A2 | Hanging Leg Raise:
3x12

First day back to something resembling a real workout. This weekend we got my gf all moved into her new city, so I was lifting alone tonight. But that let me focus on training density and some conditioning. I haven’t decided if I’ll be starting my program on May 9 or 16, it will just depend on how I’m feeling in the gym this week. Everything felt good today.

The Road to Elite - Transition Week - Day 2

Spoto Press:
3x8x225
20x225 - +7 rep PR as far as I can tell searching the log. All of these sets/reps were treated as singles and fully locked out. Spoto is always done with a pause as well.

A1 | Bent Over DB Row - Straps:
4x10x100s

A2 | Dips:
4x15xBW - Triceps focus

Chest Supported DB Curls:
3x12x40s

Meadow’s Lying Rear Delt Fly:
3x15/10x55/30 - Swinging with small ROM with heavier weight followed by full ROM with lighter weight.

Cable Fly:
3x20x20s

I’m happy with how this went, I was able to control everything really well, which always feels good. Of course I was only using like 55% of my max on bench, but I’m still just transitioning and making sure everything feels alright.

Thinking about getting a Rogue Ohio Power Bar to take to the gym so that I don’t have to use their shitty bars anymore. I’m sure it’d be a good investment. Just not sure I want to commit to it yet. Thought is planted though.

The Road to Elite - Transition Week - Days 3-4

Friday

Deadlift w/ Belt:
5x1x495 - These moved well relative to how I’ve recently been feeling with a belt.

Beltless Squat:
5x3x405 - Not the worst thing ever, but didn’t feel light.

Hypers:
3x10xBW+75

Leg Press - Close Stance:
10x180
10x270
10x360
10x270
10x180

Kneeling Cable Crunch:
3x15x75

Saturday

Paused Bench:
5x3x315 - First time handing anything over 295, other than that one day for a 315 single on incline, since April 2. Felt great surprisingly and moved like speed work.

Incline DB Bench:
3x8x100s

Plus:
Lat Pulldown
Band Triceps
Band Pull-Apart

I’m ready to start my actual programming, so I’m starting today (Monday). Knees aren’t feeling 100%, but I haven’t been keeping up with my Graston stuff, so I’ll be doing a lot of that. Pecs, back, and elbows feel good, and hips feel decent. I also just ordered a bare steel Rogue Ohio power bar to take into the gym like a true powerlifting bro.

The split will be Tuesday+Thursday-Sunday since I have another class starting up on M+W in a couple of weeks. Here’s what it will look like:

Day 1 - Volume Squat, Volume Bench, Power Deadlift
Day 2 - Heavy Deadlift, Power Squat
Day 3 - Heavy Bench
Day 4 - Heavy Squat
Day 5 - Power Bench, Volume Deadlift

Days 3 and 5 will also have incline and DB bench respectively for the first 6 weeks for incline, before switching that to dead bench (tentatively), and DB bench will be 8 weeks until I cut that slot out. “Power” work is for force development. It’s not dynamic effort because it includes things like paused deadlift and eccentric paused squats. Most everything will be on 4 week blocks, other than my heavy slots, which will be competition style the whole time other than some overload at the end. One thing I’m sure I’ll hate myself for is that the squat volume slot is high bar for the first 8 weeks. Today’s plan is high bar, T-shirt paused bench, paused deadlift, and accessories.

Let’s go!

##The Road to Elite
Week 1 - Day 1

Beltless High Bar Squat - Oly Shoes:
4x6x350 - RPE stayed around 6 or 7.

T-Shirt Pause Bench:
4x7x275 - This is a light touch pause, instead of letting it sink in to the chest. So pausing only on the T-shirt is the goal.

Beltless Paused Deadlift:
7x2x405

A1 | Cable Row - Wide Pronated:
4x10x180

A2 | Cable Fly:
3x20x25s

Kneeling Cable Crunch:
3x15x75

First day of the program complete. This was an appropriate level of difficulty for the start of a program. I was fatigued by each lift, but I was not destroyed by the end of the workout. High bar was not heavy, 65% of my comp PR and about 72% of my e1RM for beltless high bar, but it will get very hard soon, so I needed to start somewhere.

I’m still deciding on a couple of things, like when to wear a belt and when to wear flats vs. Oly shoes. For the latter, I need to wear flats at least one of my squat slots, if not two, per week to protect my knees.

##The Road to Elite
Week 1 - Day 2

Deadlift w/ Belt:
3x4x435
2x2x495

Beltless Eccentric Pause Squat - Flat Shoes:
6x3x325 - Speedy!

Paused One Arm DB Row:
3x8/8x130

Lying Hamstring Curls:
4x10x95 - First two sets with controlled eccentrics. Had to stop that to avoid cramping.

Hyper w/ EZ Bar:
3x12x100 - Just held straight-armed with a focus on keeping the lats packed.

Side Plank:
3x0:30/0:30

I haven’t squatted twice in 48 hours since my knees got super fucky last year. Hopefully the programming I’ve laid out isn’t too much for them. It’s going to be something I’m really aware of the whole time. These squats felt really good though. Flat shoes are definitely feeling better at the moment than Oly shoes, so I think I’ll keep the flats twice per week.

Deadlift was alright. The first reps felt much better than the subsequent ones. The bar was slipping a bit, but this should be pretty much the last time I have to worry about that, because my Rogue Ohio Power Bar arrived in the mail today! Very excited. The knurling is excellent, and thankfully not sharp as hell. The bar is very stiff, so it’ll be great for squat and bench, and I’ll get used to it for deadlift.

Also turns out DB rows are much harder when you pause them at the top.

##The Road to Elite
Week 1 - Days 3-5

Friday

Paused Bench:
1x345 - RPE 5ish, very fast rep
4x4x325 - All fully lockout out and such. RPE 7-8

Close Grip Incline Bench:
3x6x225

Cable Triceps Pushdown:
4x10x77.5

EZ Bar Preacher Curl:
4x12x60

DB Fly:
4x15x20s

Cable Facepull:
4x12x110

Saturday

Squat w/ Belt:
1x475 - Felt bad al over, but video shows it was a fast rep.
4x4x430 - Took until the 3rd set for any squats to feel good today.

DB Split Squat - Front Foot Elevated:
3x12/12x75

Fat-Man Pull-Ups:
4x8xBW

Standing Single Leg Curl:
12/12x45
12/12x55
12/12x65

Weighted Planks:
3x0:30x90

Sunday

Paused Bench w/ Chains (+40):
8x3x245+40 - Speedy AF. Untimed, but about 90-120 seconds rest.

RDL w/ Belt:
3x7x370

DB Bench:
3x8x110s

A1 | Cable Pull-Through:
4x10x95

A2 | X-Band Triceps Pushdown:
3x20xMini

B1 | Meadow’s Lying Rear Delt Fly:
3x15/10x55s/20s

B2 | DB Hammer Curl:
3x10/10x55s

This ended up being a pretty damn tough week on the ol’ body. But obviously since I haven’t been on a program for about a month, there’s going to be a shock phase before I adapt. I just may switch a couple accessories around to focus the fatigue where I want it.

Friday and Saturday I was visiting my gf at school, so we used the rec center there. Sunday was the first day I got to use my new Ohio power bar and it’s pretty great. Zero complaints so far.

##The Road to Elite
Week 2 - Day 1

Beltless High Bar Squat - Flat Shoes:
5x5x365 - Only got out of position on a few of the reps. For the most part this was alright, definitely not easy though. RPE 8ish. Undecided on Oly vs flat shoes.

T-Shirt Pause Bench:
5x6x285 - No complaints. Was able to get rid of some pec tightness throughout.

Beltless Paused Deadlift:
7x2x420 - Not much harder than last week at 405. I’m happy with how these turned out.

A1 | Cable Row - Wide Pronated:
4x10x200

A2 | Cable Fly:
3x20x25s

Kneeling Cable Crunch:
3x15x80

I was definitely not super prepared for this workout. I moved apartments yesterday and while I hired movers to move the largest things, my feet, calves, knees, and mid-back were exhausted from walking and carrying all of my other stuff in boxes, and then unpacking a good bit and arranging furniture. Regardless, I was able to have a good workout, despite it not being as perfect as I’d hoped.

One thing that was awesome was my new bar. I actually liked it a lot for deadlift, despite the stiffness, which the knurling makes up for entirely. We’ll see once I go heavier though.

##The Road to Elite
Week 2 - Day 2

Deadlift w/ Belt:
3x4x450
2x2x510 - Pulls continue to not feel good, but move well enough

Beltless Eccentric Pause Squat - Oly Shoes:
6x3x340

Fat-Man Pull-Ups:
4x10xBW - Swapped this with the DB rows and moved those to Saturdays

Lying Hamstring Curls:
4x10x110

Cable Pull-Through:
4x10x105 - Like the rows, I swapped this with the hypers

Side Planks:
3x0:30/0:30 - First two sets I raised my top leg, I’ll try all 3 sets next week. Makes is hard as shit on hips

I didn’t think this wouldn’t be a great workout, because I was feeling pretty beat up all day, but it wasn’t bad. Took my knees a little bit of time to get into squatting, but I’m starting to have some more time to focus on recovery now that I’m mostly unpacked from the move. As noted, the deadlifts moved well, but I’m still trying to get my form to work.

I moved around those two accessories to spare my lower back a bit from the hypers and not have two horizontal rows in a row. They should work fine on Saturday instead.

##The Road to Elite
Week 2 - Day 3

Paused Bench:
1x355 - Pretty much as easy as the 345 last week
4x4x335 - Wish this would have been easier.

Close Grip Incline Bench:
4x6x225

A1 | Cable Triceps Pushdown:
4x10x80

A2 | EZ Bar Preacher Curl:
4x12x60

B1 | DB Fly:
4x15x25s

B2 | Cable Facepull:
4x12x87.5

The plan for this day for the first wave was to just add 10 lbs to the single and the 4x4 each week. Next week, the single at 365 will continue to be no problem, but the 4x4 at 345 may be pretty rough, considering how the 335 felt tonight. Pecs were feeling a little iffy, so that may be skewing how I’m feeling. The RPE wasn’t above RPE 8, but my control was definitely off.