TC: Take The Penny!

Whatever the reason…I’m thinking putting a flat non-ni’ nine cent amount on the supps would differentiate (you see TC ya big lug? I’m a gosh darn marketing guru) Biotest at the Pricing level (see my treatise on the g 'P’s of marketing in the football commercial thread). I get so excited everytime I log on lately…you know…daydreaming that I’ll see Superfood $40. Flameout $27.

Anyway…KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE ! Don’t let this thread die until we have incited change you passionate bastards!

Oh man, if only some smart guy like Professor X had started this…THEN we’d see change ! C’mon Professor ! You’re not getting drugs legalized anytime soon !

Or Push…geezy peezy…if we had the Man, the Myth, the Legend onboard…forget about it…too bad he’s undoubtedly knee deep in 4 or 5 women as I’m typing…drop them doll babies for 5 minutes Push ! Get on board the ‘no ni’ nine cent’ train o’ love …Cuckoo Ka Choooooo Chooooo Mrs. Robinson !

I just saw this thread.

First of all, you have to realize that TC–like Mongo–only pawn in game of life.

I don’t know why things are priced this way. I suspect, though, that it has more to do with custom than psychology.

I bet you if we priced things in round numbers, people would assume, at least subconsciously, that we were somehow unprofessional, that our prices were entirely arbitrary.

Saying 40 bucks instead of $39.99 sounds like we just pulled it out of the air, instead of carefully calculating the selling price based on manufacturing cost, labeling, packaging, shipping, handling, overhead, etc., plus a reasonable profit margin.

I think you should charge $40.08.

Would anybody really NOT order the stuff because it costs an extra 9-cents?

[quote]TC wrote:

Saying 40 bucks instead of $39.99 sounds like we just pulled it out of the air,

[/quote]

Damn right ! RAH! RAH! RAH !!! Screw the pricing research ! I wanna believe you’re brewing this up in the bathtub and selling it outta the garage !

Me: How Much?
TC: I don’t know. How’s $50 bucks sound?
Me: $30?
TC: Aw man…c’mon…I gotta make something…
Me: Okay $35?
TC: $40?
Me: Throw in some pics of Mrs. C?
TC: Um…okay.
Me: Deal.

Hey TC ! After you change the price to a flat ‘no ni’ nine cent’ fee…how’s about you put a pic of a real, live, figure competitor underneatch the lid?

See what I’m saying ?

It would be like every time I take the lid off my Alpha Male I can turn the lid over and see Jen Heath or Olesya or that Eason girl…what’s her name?

You could make them like collector’s cards. Think about the value of that my man ! Us dopes would keep our old bottles and tubs around for years ! You could maybe even get some tax credits from the gummint for saving landfill space.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
sen say wrote:
TC wrote:

Saying 40 bucks instead of $39.99 sounds like we just pulled it out of the air,

Damn right ! RAH! RAH! RAH !!! Screw the pricing research ! I wanna believe you’re brewing this up in the bathtub and selling it outta the garage !

Me: How Much?
TC: I don’t know. How’s $50 bucks sound?
Me: $30?
TC: Aw man…c’mon…I gotta make something…
Me: Okay $35?
TC: $40?
Me: Throw in some pics of Mrs. C?
TC: Um…okay.
Me: Deal.

This is exactly how I bought my last bucket of Surge. I actually got it for $5.00. Yep! Five dollars (US) even. Course, I had to send TC several pics of Meesuspush doing some kind of naked Pilates routine outdoors on our trampoline in January in Montana. But still, $5 aint bad.

My next deal with him is on that $200 a bucket SuperSurge stuff that’s not available to the common man, you know, us peasants. I plan on getting him down to, say…$20.00. I’m not sure how the negotiations are going to percolate but I will keep all you posted.[/quote]

Wait wait!!!   you mean TC makes you guys pay?

haha