TC on Fox News

TC: I gotta give you your propers on the interview. You engaged the interviewer by asking her questions. It wasn’t just some boring ass Q & A. It was a conversation. There is an art form to that. Seriously, man good work. You’re looking pretty jacked, too.

And that’s my nut hugging for the day.

She did her homework, give her credit. I bet there was a thousand things TC wanted to say to her (and do to her) that he simply couldn’t.

Great job TC! That was fun to watch.

Excellent.

I need to place an order to get this book soon.

It seemed like she wanted to lay into him, but he took her words and turned them around and it went really well. And yeah, it did seem like she was at least really into the conversation, if not TC himself.

[quote]Sliver wrote:
It seemed like she wanted to lay into him, but he took her words and turned them around and it went really well. And yeah, it did seem like she was at least really into the conversation, if not TC himself.[/quote]

Yeah, I think she wanted to get to know more about TC. Cool interview. Luckily she seemed like a cool chick, she can appreciate the book. In that interview I learned she loves her boobs, has big “toys”, and wants to jump TC…cool.

I might buy the book hearing him actually talk.

I’m suprised she didn’t jump you right there…

Lets hope to god she never sees this thread.

[quote]Sliver wrote:
Lets hope to god she never sees this thread.[/quote]

LOL… TC surely got her e-mail… TC, what do you say? Let her know! lol

Nice job, TC. Glad your book is getting its deserved attention. Very cool.

I just wanna find a way that I can get this in the UK. It’d be an ideal gift but I can’t.

Any way?

I’m impressed. TC, you handled yourself comfortably which, more than anything else, speaks louder about the material you were discussing.

If you don’t mind, let us know how this affects your book sells. It would be interesting if there was a sudden huge surge in just one day.

Awesome job, TC! Haven’t regretted buying your book at all and nice to see an entertaining interview. Well done!

[quote]TC wrote:
EQTTRDR wrote:
Ha ha… that was great!!

fantastic segment on Fox News this morning!!

TC looked awesome

Just got back from doing it.

I didn’t tell a soul—not even my friends.

I didn’t know where the thing would go so I thought I’d keep mum. It turned out okay, but sheesh, I wish they’d have let me expound on a few things.

At least we got to talk about masturbation. Morning news shows can always use some talk about masturbation.

[/quote]

TC, you are my fuckin hero. One day, when I’m on Oprah causing a scene to get publicity for my future book, you’re going to be the first guy who’s name I throw out… provided I’m sober enough to remember my own.

Good job man.

That network has some damn fine women on it.

Smooth interview. Seemed to go real well.

Very, very cool TC!

jim

I just want to say, the thing that impressed me most was how calm and articulate TC was.

Thanks much, everybody.

I wasn’t sure how I did, but it sounds like it went over well.

Plus, it appears they want to have me back for another go (hopefully longer this time).

[quote]TC wrote:
Thanks much, everybody.

I wasn’t sure how I did, but it sounds like it went over well.

Plus, it appears they want to have me back for another go (hopefully longer this time).

[/quote]

If I buy your book will you give me a shout out?

awesome interview. you have a crazy deep voice TC.

did anyone else see the clip after it? the fitness expo with the pink dumbbells…

COINCIDENCE?!?!

I only go to Fox News to make sure our security level is still “orange.” That is all I need it for.