TBT & Fat Loss

Hey guys i’m about to embark on my HIT training Programme and i was wondering if i could still lose Fat while on this programme. Originally i hadn’t plan my meals and workout well and i was recommended to training programme. I’m currently around 16% BF and i weight 75k at 1.85m so that’s kind of skinny fat right.

My diet now consist of 5-6 meals a day, on 2400 calories.(Lean Protein , Fat and Fibrous & Starchy Carbs) For a start i’ll not be doing any cardio until i’ve gone 2 weeks into this programme then i’ll begin cardio on a different set of days.

Feedback and tips would be Appreciated!

[quote]saternal wrote:
Hey guys i’m about to embark on my HIT training Programme and i was wondering if i could still lose Fat while on this programme. Originally i hadn’t plan my meals and workout well and i was recommended to training programme. I’m currently around 16% BF and i weight 75k at 1.85m so that’s kind of skinny fat right.

My diet now consist of 5-6 meals a day, on 2400 calories.(Lean Protein , Fat and Fibrous & Starchy Carbs) For a start i’ll not be doing any cardio until i’ve gone 2 weeks into this programme then i’ll begin cardio on a different set of days.

Feedback and tips would be Appreciated! [/quote]

why does it matter if it is HIT or full body, if you cut cals you will lose weight. The overall volume isn’t a lot so if your worrying about under nourishing your self, don’t.

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
why does it matter if it is HIT or full body, if you cut cals you will lose weight. The overall volume isn’t a lot so if your worrying about under nourishing your self, don’t.[/quote]

Exactly.