TBoost Or Methoxy-7?

I am currently on A T-Booster from Apex (5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone), Because I am 18 and have a lot of testosterone naturally. Should I get on something like Methoxy-7, Being that it is an anabolic compound? Would this be more beneficial for gaining mass than a T-Booster? Are there any drawbacks of an anabolic coumpound? I know that people sometimes say that anabolic sterioids may have harmful long term effects like not being able to get it up. That is definately not what I need at such a young age… Ha. Any incite to this subject would be appreciated. Thanks.

[quote]brandon51287 wrote:
I am currently on A T-Booster from Apex (5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone), Because I am 18 and have a lot of testosterone naturally. Should I get on something like Methoxy-7, Being that it is an anabolic compound? Would this be more beneficial for gaining mass than a T-Booster? Are there any drawbacks of an anabolic coumpound? I know that people sometimes say that anabolic sterioids may have harmful long term effects like not being able to get it up. That is definately not what I need at such a young age… Ha. Any incite to this subject would be appreciated. Thanks.[/quote]

At your age you would be spewing testosterone, GH, and all other hormones around your body why would you want to worry about TRIBEX or Methoxy-7?

Go eat, squat, eat, rest, deadlift, eat, rest, Row, eat, rest, Bench press, eat, rest, chin up, press, eat ,rest and GROW!

Save your money and take a little hotty out for tea. I’m sure you’ll get a t-boost seeing a hot unit in some tight jeans and a tight top.

Thanks, Good lookin’ out.