Tbol Only Cycle Advice Please

25yrs old, 12 stone, 5’7"

Hi guys, I’m a sted nooby and have decided to start with a t-Bol only cycle.
I’m planning on starting with 30mg per day tapering upto 50mg for 6 weeks, 4 weeks off then another 6 weeks on. (With milk thistle)

Should I run a pct on the 4weeks off or just wait until I have finished the 2nd cycle? Also what would u recommend for the pct? Nolvadex seems to be the fave.
Can I use creatine alongside the t-Bol?

Any advice on t-Bol and answers to my questions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

[quote]Jehst1000 wrote:

I’m planning on starting with 30mg per day tapering upto 50mg for 6 weeks, 4 weeks off then another 6 weeks on. (With milk thistle)

Should I run a pct on the 4weeks off or just wait until I have finished the 2nd cycle? Also what would u recommend for the pct? Nolvadex seems to be the fave.

Any advice on t-Bol and answers to my questions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

[/quote] I’m sure most of the blokes here are sick of this shit so ill take this one
First of all oral only cycles are stupid idea, do more research second of all you need to research more about pct if you have to ask questions about ptc then you havnt done much research its really not that hard to understand. And yea you can use creatine

[quote]Jehst1000 wrote:

[/quote]

And you weight 76kg you need to put food in your gob to get big! steroids wont do shit if you cant eat and train properly. Food is the most anabolic thing you can put into your body

Also I don’t believe you should bother tapering up with orals. Seriously man there is so many things wrong with your post. You don’t have any idea about steroids and your level of bodybuilding isn’t at the point you should be thinking about steroids. Steroids arnt somthing to be taken lightly I hope you take this all in. if you have any questions ask them here man, the guys on this forum are very knowledgeable and they WILL tell you what you need to hear. You just gota be willing to listen to them and don’t get shitty when they don’t tell you what you want to hear

I also don’t believe in oral-only cycles, but I’ve ceased to advise against them because the reasons for avoiding injectables are understandable. If someone has already decided not to pin, good luck convincing them to change their mind.

I don’t understand why you’re running this cycle this way. Why 6 weeks on, 4 weeks off, 6 weeks on? What is the 4 week break supposed to do?

Here’s what’s going to happen if you do this. You’re going to feel like shit for at least 3 of the 4 weeks. There is no point in running a PCT during this period because it’s so short. Your HPTA won’t recover. Your liver won’t receive a long enough break for substantial repair. I just don’t get it. I can promise you will regret this path if you pursue it.

Here’s what I would do: TBol 6 weeks, 4 weeks PCT, 6-8 more weeks off, then assess your net gains. If, after this time, you feel that the results you got from the TBol were substantial and met your expectations, you could run the same cycle again.

First of all thanks guys for your input, it’s all constructive for me and I’m on here to research further and learn. I take my training and diet very seriously. My diet is very clean eating At 3 hour intervals or less keeping my body in an anabolic state. (Carb timing and the works). This includes different protein products, vitamins, fish oils, aminos and creatine. 1 cheat day.

Iv done countless research on numerous steroids and decided t-Bol was ideal to help me move forward to what I’m aiming to achieve.
My concerns are that there is a lot of conflicting information floating around regarding the use of a t-Bol only cycle. Many people totally disregard this method whereas others swear by it. This can be very discerning. I was also recommended to use t-Bol by a competing bodybuilder at the gym. He did not inform me of any pct and even told me I would be ok without liver support for the short time I would be on them would not cause any damage.

Comments, experiences and advice is welcomed. Especially specific for Tbol cycles. would it be necessary to add some test into the equation?

[quote]Jehst1000 wrote:
First of all thanks guys for your input, it’s all constructive for me and I’m on here to research further and learn. I take my training and diet very seriously. My diet is very clean eating At 3 hour intervals or less keeping my body in an anabolic state. (Carb timing and the works). This includes different protein products, vitamins, fish oils, aminos and creatine. 1 cheat day.

Iv done countless research on numerous steroids and decided t-Bol was ideal to help me move forward to what I’m aiming to achieve.
My concerns are that there is a lot of conflicting information floating around regarding the use of a t-Bol only cycle. Many people totally disregard this method whereas others swear by it. This can be very discerning. I was also recommended to use t-Bol by a competing bodybuilder at the gym. He did not inform me of any pct and even told me I would be ok without liver support for the short time I would be on them would not cause any damage.

Comments, experiences and advice is welcomed. Especially specific for Tbol cycles. would it be necessary to add some test into the equation?[/quote]

well, what’s your goal? 5-10 lbs? then yeah, a t-bol cycle can prolly do that…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]Jehst1000 wrote:

Comments, experiences and advice is welcomed. Especially specific for Tbol cycles. would it be necessary to add some test into the equation?[/quote]

[/quote]

5-10 pounds of increased glycogen storage and thus, increased intramuscular water stores…

lasts only as long as you’re on the aas

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]Jehst1000 wrote:

[/quote]

5-10 pounds of increased glycogen storage and thus, increased intramuscular water stores…

lasts only as long as you’re on the aas[/quote]

so, you’re saying Turanibol only causes a gain of glycogen and water?

there’s no way you’ll get 5-10lbs of muscle from a tbol only cycle. Just no way in hell.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
there’s no way you’ll get 5-10lbs of muscle from a tbol only cycle. Just no way in hell.[/quote]

yeah, i did.

i will admit, i am relatively gifted in gaining strength and LBM, but from my experience, cleans gains of 5-8 lbs are not at all unheard of.

(side note: oddly, while i might be able to gain easily, i look nowhere near as heavy as i really am. most people underestimate my weight by a good 20-30 lbs. )

[quote]Yogi wrote:
there’s no way you’ll get 5-10lbs of muscle from a tbol only cycle. Just no way in hell.[/quote]

yeah, i did.

i will admit, i am relatively gifted in gaining strength and LBM, but from my experience, cleans gains of 5-8 lbs are not at all unheard of.

(side note: oddly, while i might be able to gain easily, i look nowhere near as big as i really am. most people underestimate my weight by a good 20-30 lbs. )[/quote]

well there’s not many people I’d actually believe that from, but you certainly are one of them.

As a little add on to your side note: I don’t gain very easily at all, but people tend to way overestimate how much I weigh.

Right guys after some thought I decided to run the t-Bol with test-e.

I started on 30mg for the 1st week only, I’m now taking 50mg a day with sat/Sunday off.
I had my 1st 500mg test e jab on Monday just gone and plan to split the rest Monday and Thursday through the rest of the cycle.

Iv been told to run the Tbol during the entire 10wk test e cycle :confused: I’m slightly discerned as this seems a bit too long from what iv read on various forums. I was thinking 5 weeks would be more acceptable but as a steroid novice, what do I know!

Input please guys.

Also after only the first week on Tbol, strength is up most definitely, gained 4 kg in body weight and had a few comments about my growth :slight_smile: looking up already. I will be keeping this thread updated with any issues and gains during the next 10 weeks.

Right! I’m now on fourth week of test jabs (test 300) and off the oral Tbol. Started having 2x1ml jabs a week on the 3rd week. Put a solid stone on with reduced body fat. Strength is up by the week. No sides whatsoever to speak of yet, feel great. Jabs have been going in delts with no pain at all, nice clean jabs. Cant wait to see what I finish up with.

Numerous people saying I look massive, feeling good and positive. Thinking of bringing the Tbol back in the mix next week and running through to the end. Downside to Tbol was shin and back pumps with cardio. Things are going really well and it looks like I’ll be happy with the results from just this one course. Planning hcg for pct!

Aren’t you glad you starting test injections haha you’ll be planning your next cycle before this ones even over because of how awesome it is

Put 2st on and still gaining. 5 week left and I’m done with test. Nolvadex running at the moment and planned for pct

Do all orals and don’t worry about your diet. It should go well for you.

Still going strong. Just had four week off cycle and now back on. Currently running test and ttm planned for 8 weeks. clomid for pct (body reacted quickly with these). Thereafter I will remain clean until 1 month before Christmas to get prepped for stage debut next year