TBol For Coming Off Cycle

Hey everyone. Just finished up a 10 week TestE 500mg a week cycle (last pin was Tuesday) and I was wondering if I could use some left over TBol (about 90 10mg tabs) just to use them up.

I dont plan on doing another tbol cycle or buying more so what would be the best way of using these? PCT starts in 2 weeks. I wasthinking of a low dose starting now then ramping up to about 50mg a day for the last week, then starting PCT when I run out.

I was also thinking about a quick low dose cycle for cutting later on (maybe 3 weeks or so) as I heard even low doses of AAS help to stave off catabolism during dieting.

Thanks in advance.

Also, a 40/40/20/20 Nolva PCT would be accurate if I decided to use the OT?

[quote]Diablo9845 wrote:
I dont plan on doing another tbol cycle or buying more so what would be the best way of using these? PCT starts in 2 weeks. I wasthinking of a low dose starting now then ramping up to about 50mg a day for the last week, then starting PCT when I run out.
[/quote]
This would work. Many people switch to orals or short-estered AAS right before beginning PCT to keep the gains/etc. up while waiting for the long-estered gear to clear the system.

[quote]
I was also thinking about a quick low dose cycle for cutting later on (maybe 3 weeks or so) as I heard even low doses of AAS help to stave off catabolism during dieting.[/quote]

If you do a short cycle like this (three to four weeks) it would need to be based on short-estered gear like propionate or shorter. You are correct that low-doses of AAS help to maintain an anabolic state during dieting. The body becomes more sensitive to androgens while in a catabolic state such as dieting, so you likely wouldn’t need as high of doses as you would for bulking.

[quote]Diablo9845 wrote:
Also, a 40/40/20/20 Nolva PCT would be accurate if I decided to use the OT?[/quote]

Yeah, that works. Just follow the same PCT as you normally would.