Tbol and Sex Drive

What is sex drive like on tbol?
what are peoples experiences like.
I am wondering wether to run poviron at 50mg ed along with it.
cheers lads

50mg’s of Proviron isn’t necessary for Tbol at any dosage strength. 500 even 600mg’s of Test a week I would still say only 25mg ED is necessary.

Ok great does it effect sex drive or is it too mild. I thought it would raise it a bit.

it is a very mild androgen and a decent anabolic. i don’t feel anything from it or anavar with regards for sex drive (although it is high to begin with) however, as little as 300 mg of test enanthate or eq a week is enough to send it through the roof.

I’ve run some low dose tbol only cycles. I notice a bit of a boost. Nothing crazy but noticable. A lot of stuff has shut me down in the past but it doesn’t seem to do that.

Thanks guys very helpful.
So i will not need any help on 50mg var and 50mg tbol e/d for sex drive??

this is a very individual matter. For me, tbol at even 40mg/day reduces my sex drive to zero. I can still get it up and perform if needed, but I just lack the desire. Also, it makes it impossible for me to come.

[quote]sharetrader wrote:
this is a very individual matter. For me, tbol at even 40mg/day reduces my sex drive to zero. I can still get it up and perform if needed, but I just lack the desire. Also, it makes it impossible for me to come.[/quote]

It is very individual. For me anavar shuts me down. I did not see that that was in there too.
You may want to add proviron after all.

so i may just get some poviron and stick it in if needed. Like you say it is a personal thing.
I defo get it from deca and low doses so i might be shut down easy.