Tbol and Low-Dose Test E

I’ve been planning on doing a tbol cycle for 6-8 weeks at 60-80mg. I am still content with doing this cycle and believe it is the right choice for the goals I am looking for. But after a bunch of research I have concluded that I should include some test into it, in order to have some stable natural test in me during the cycle. I have decided to add 250mg test e for 10 weeks. The cycle would look like this:

Tbol 60mgED Weeks 1-4
Tbol 80mgED Weeks 5-8
Test E 250mg split up between two shots Weeks 1-10
Armidex .5mg EOD
PCT: Nolva 40/40/20/20 two weeks after last injection

Stats: 24 y/o 200 5’11 9-11% BF

This would technically be my second cycle. I have run tbol before but at a low dose for about 5 weeks, I enjoyed it and the low side, clean gains that came with it. My main priority for this cycle is lean steady gains with low sides. I feel that this cycle will suit my goals. Thoughts?

bump

Why do you want to run the test for longer on such a low dose?
Wouldnt’ week 8-12 be slow gains that would not be worth the extra suppresssion time?

This cycle will only be 10 weeks. The first 8 weeks will be test w/ tbol. I have heard people getting results off of 250mg test alone so I think both compounds working together will yield solid lean gains. I have read about people doing tbol only cycles with success so adding a low-dose test to the mix will just keep it more safe and add some extra “kick” to the cycle.

I’d personally bump the test up to 500 mg/week. Yes people say they get good gains from
250 but most say they aren’t big enough gains to be shutdown for that long. Also drop your Adex to
.25 EOD and adjust from there. Should have some liver support as well and maybe HCG if you
go up to 500.

[quote]CanadaBrah wrote:
This cycle will only be 10 weeks. The first 8 weeks will be test w/ tbol. I have heard people getting results off of 250mg test alone so I think both compounds working together will yield solid lean gains. I have read about people doing tbol only cycles with success so adding a low-dose test to the mix will just keep it more safe and add some extra “kick” to the cycle.[/quote]

That was not what i meant. I agree that you don’t NEED more test with the tbol, i was just thinking that the last 2 week were the Tbol is out of your system would be a waste. So my suggestion would be to stop injecting the Test E on maybe week 7 and start PCT on week 9 instead of having to start PCT at week 12. You will probably gain just as much and the PCT will be better. You could also get test prop and use that for the entire 8 weeks and start pct on week 9.

[quote]Hilldog wrote:

[quote]CanadaBrah wrote:
This cycle will only be 10 weeks. The first 8 weeks will be test w/ tbol. I have heard people getting results off of 250mg test alone so I think both compounds working together will yield solid lean gains. I have read about people doing tbol only cycles with success so adding a low-dose test to the mix will just keep it more safe and add some extra “kick” to the cycle.[/quote]

That was not what i meant. I agree that you don’t NEED more test with the tbol, i was just thinking that the last 2 week were the Tbol is out of your system would be a waste. So my suggestion would be to stop injecting the Test E on maybe week 7 and start PCT on week 9 instead of having to start PCT at week 12. You will probably gain just as much and the PCT will be better. You could also get test prop and use that for the entire 8 weeks and start pct on week 9. [/quote]

Why would running Test longer than Tbol be a waste?? Running Test E for 7 weeks would be a waste as it doesn’t truly kick in until week 5. I’d run the test E at least 10 weeks. If not than yes run prop. Although the ED or EOD injections might not be what you want for a first cycle. Tbol does give the nice hard vascular look and test E at 500mg for 10 weeks will work great. Add Adex and possibly HCG(I would recommend it) at 250iu twice a week.

I think i’ll bump up the test dose to 350mg/EW. Any other suggestions on whether I should bridge the tbol or keep it the way it is?

[quote]smalsh wrote:

[quote]Hilldog wrote:

[quote]CanadaBrah wrote:

That was not what i meant. I agree that you don’t NEED more test with the tbol, i was just thinking that the last 2 week were the Tbol is out of your system would be a waste. So my suggestion would be to stop injecting the Test E on maybe week 7 and start PCT on week 9 instead of having to start PCT at week 12. You will probably gain just as much and the PCT will be better. You could also get test prop and use that for the entire 8 weeks and start pct on week 9. [/quote]

Why would running Test longer than Tbol be a waste?? Running Test E for 7 weeks would be a waste as it doesn’t truly kick in until week 5. I’d run the test E at least 10 weeks. If not than yes run prop. Although the ED or EOD injections might not be what you want for a first cycle. Tbol does give the nice hard vascular look and test E at 500mg for 10 weeks will work great. Add Adex and possibly HCG(I would recommend it) at 250iu twice a week. [/quote]

What i meant was that the dose is so low that it isnt worth the shutdown. If he wants to run the Test longer than the Tbol then i would indeed suggest he uses 500mg. If he wants to use only 300mg , which doesnt do much on its own, then i would argue the extra shutdown when the tbol is out would not be worth it.

[quote]Hilldog wrote:

[quote]smalsh wrote:

[quote]Hilldog wrote:

[quote]CanadaBrah wrote:

Why would running Test longer than Tbol be a waste?? Running Test E for 7 weeks would be a waste as it doesn’t truly kick in until week 5. I’d run the test E at least 10 weeks. If not than yes run prop. Although the ED or EOD injections might not be what you want for a first cycle. Tbol does give the nice hard vascular look and test E at 500mg for 10 weeks will work great. Add Adex and possibly HCG(I would recommend it) at 250iu twice a week. [/quote]

What i meant was that the dose is so low that it isnt worth the shutdown. If he wants to run the Test longer than the Tbol then i would indeed suggest he uses 500mg. If he wants to use only 300mg , which doesnt do much on its own, then i would argue the extra shutdown when the tbol is out would not be worth it.
[/quote]

Ok. Agreed the 250 or 300 is useless in any cycle.