Tbol a Waste?

I have a love/hate relationship with dbol and wondering if tbol is really a good option? I just see so many mixed reviews I am not sure what to think.

Plan on running something with just test next cycle. Would like to gain some mass without getting greedy and not get super bloated.

I’ve used it a couple times, in fact I still have some in my cabinet as we speak. Hard to say what I think of it really. I didn’t feel like I gained a lot of strength on it, maybe a couple extra reps here and there but nothing super spectacular. Gained some size, and felt like I kept it after I came off but can’t say how much was muscle really. I got up to 230, which is my biggest ever, and definitely looked and felt massive (I’m 6 foot). I was doing 531 at the time if that gives you an idea of training/workload.

The main drawback for me was the back pumps. I’ve never dealt with that with anything else, and these were to the point of questioning if I strained something. At first they only came on when I was squatting or deadlifting, but eventually they started popping up during what should have been non-lower back work, like rows. And standing up. I never understood the term crippling back pumps until I used tbol. Taurine helped at first, but after a while it barely touched the pumps. Can’t say I was ‘bloated’, but I definitely was not cut up - but I was not dieting, I was eating for size so that would be the main factor IMO.

Having said all that, I’ve mainly used it alone. I have used it in conjunction with MHN, which I really don’t recommend. Only issue was some lumps (yes, that’s lumps as in plural) around my right nipple which went away after discontinuing use. Again, didn’t feel like I got anything out of it so I don’t recommend it based on that. The lumps showed up at a high dosing level (I believe I was slightly above what is recommended), and felt like my lymph nodes were swollen on that side from the pattern of distribution. Aside from that, I’ve not used tbol with anything else, which may be part of the issue. The prevailing wisdom being that oral-only is pointless, you might see better results if you use it with test or something. I may try it again in the future, since I already have some. I’m currently on the cruise portion of a blast and cruise, so I may throw it in when I blast again.

i think OT is actually weaker than the “pro-steroid” version that came out a few years back (Halodrol, Helladrol, etc).

i had better gains off Helladrol than OT…

too bad that’s not being made anymore…

[quote]KountKoma wrote:
I have a love/hate relationship with dbol and wondering if tbol is really a good option? I just see so many mixed reviews I am not sure what to think.

Plan on running something with just test next cycle. Would like to gain some mass without getting greedy and not get super bloated.[/quote]
For the dry gains you’re looking for I think the best candidate is superdrol, if you can get your hands on the real stuff. Its effectiveness has been reported by many many users. Also a friend of mine had just started a cycle including 1-Androsterone and is saying good things about it.

[quote]jasper41 wrote:

[quote]KountKoma wrote:

Plan on running something with just test next cycle. Would like to gain some mass without getting greedy and not get super bloated.[/quote]
For the dry gains you’re looking for I think the best candidate is superdrol, if you can get your hands on the real stuff. Its effectiveness has been reported by many many users. Also a friend of mine had just started a cycle including 1-Androsterone and is saying good things about it.[/quote]

superdrol is THE most toxic thing i have ever ingested… i tried it twice, and was unable to stay on for longer than 10 days either time.

Did the East Germans have it all wrong? Doesn’t even seem worth it, especially for athletic performance.

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

superdrol is THE most toxic thing i have ever ingested… i tried it twice, and was unable to stay on for longer than 10 days either time.[/quote]

superdrol (along with what seems like most drugs including aas) seems to affect everyone differently. ive been using SD for weeks now at a pretty high dose, and not even my appetite has been affected

strength skyrocketed, gained a lot of size, and the pumps in my muscles were very, very painful - worse than ive ever gotten from anything else, including insulin.

SD - like all other orals, are great for dieting, because they help you to maintain strength and size during calorie restrictions.

oral turinabol (tbol) is very helpful in this regard.

I believe that toxicity issue with superdrol is substantial but so is it for dbol or other methyl PH’s, and liver support is must from day 1. Also I think that dose for SD should never exceed 50 mg and even at 30mg it can give you pretty solid results. Cyco, what were your dosages like when you tried SD?

[quote]jasper41 wrote:
I believe that toxicity issue with superdrol is substantial but so is it for dbol or other methyl PH’s, and liver support is must from day 1. Also I think that dose for SD should never exceed 50 mg and even at 30mg it can give you pretty solid results. Cyco, what were your dosages like when you tried SD?[/quote]

i think i started it at 20 mg, and then bumped it up to 30 mg for a couple days…

i’ve never had anything affect me like that, but i felt like i had the worst flu ever on it, and it went away as soon as i was off, both times i ran it.

[quote]KountKoma wrote:
Did the East Germans have it all wrong? Doesn’t even seem worth it, especially for athletic performance.[/quote]

well, i think this is more of an issue with how people view AAS and their effects.

the difference in a Gold Medal and Silver Medal is pretty small, so an tiny gain can be pretty significant. i’m not saying OT sicks, but i think people that have their training and diet 100% dialed in see gains differently than the average guy looking to look good at the beach.

here’s some data the East German’s had on OT, by the way: http://www.clinchem.org/content/43/7/1262.full#F1