T Nation

Tbol 2nd Cycle

i wanna do my 2nd cycle of tbol but i don’t know what to add to it. My first cycle i did tbol alone 30mg/d 8 weeks and 40mg/d last 2 weeks. I gained 14 pounds of it.
Now i wanna start another cycle. Im now 195 lbs 12% b.f. and i’d like to get to 205 with a good definition but not comp definition.

This would be my first injection cycle so i’d like to take something not too strong and on my libido .

i was told
tbol/equi 8 weeks (2 injections a week monday and thursday)

what do you guyz think about it
thx a lot

any other suggestions

Add at least 250mg of test.

Run Eq at atleast 400mg, and extend the cycle to at least 12wks.

Stop EQ 1 week before your last test injection. Start PCT 2 weeks after your last test injection. Standard NOlva 40/40/20/20

[quote]jared530 wrote:
Add at least 250mg of test.

Run Eq at atleast 400mg, and extend the cycle to at least 12wks.

Stop EQ 1 week before your last test injection. Start PCT 2 weeks after your last test injection. Standard NOlva 40/40/20/20

[/quote]
isn’t 12 weeks quite long

12weeks is a good length if your incorporating eq. If you want to keep it shorter, switch to a shorter estered compound.

I know people use eq for the semi-keepable gains with no water retention, but maybe you should look into NNP if you want to keep the cycle to 8wks.

Or you should just disregard a second compound and just run 400-500mg test +tbol. This along will put meet and exceed you 10lb goal if your eating correctly

my second choice is tbol/masteron/test e

not looking to have water retention

any ideas