TB-500 5mg HELP!

Hey guys so lately I’ve been getting horrible tendinitis so I’m trying out this peptide. I’m really confused on the bacteriostatic water ratio.

I mixed 2.5mls into a 5mg vial and now I don’t know how to get 2.5mgs per injection. Can anyone help me or guide me on the correct amount of water to put in each vial PLEASE? I have 1ml insulin syringes that go up to 100 units. 2 and a half of those ml syringes seems like a hell of a lot of liquid to be injecting each pin day.

Please someone help, tendinitis is affecting me everyday.

[quote]rochemccoy wrote:
Hey guys so lately I’ve been getting horrible tendinitis so I’m trying out this peptide. I’m really confused on the bacteriostatic water ratio.

I mixed 2.5mls into a 5mg vial and now I don’t know how to get 2.5mgs per injection. Can anyone help me or guide me on the correct amount of water to put in each vial PLEASE? I have 1ml insulin syringes that go up to 100 units. 2 and a half of those ml syringes seems like a hell of a lot of liquid to be injecting each pin day.

Please someone help, tendinitis is affecting me everyday.[/quote]

If you have such terrible tendinitis then you should probably look at what’s causing it, automatically relying on drugs probably isn’t the long term awnser

Not trying to be a dick, but this is basic math. 5mg / 2.5mL = 2mg/mL. So 1 full insulin syringe gets you 2mg of TB-500. If you wish to do 2.5mg injections, then you need to do 1.25mL. You could have used 1mL of bacteriostatic water, so that an injection of 0.5mL would get you 2.5mg of TB-500.