'Tax Tips Only Millionaires Know'

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:
I agree with you money isn’t everything and neither is religious bigotry. Try really hard to get over that. Of all people I would think that you would be more tolerant of other beliefs.[/quote]

Wah. A Romneybot playing the “religious bigotry” card in light of damning facts, such a typical liberal thing to do.* Last refuge of a scoundrals, these days.

Reminds me of how every disagreement with Obama is “bigoted.”

• BTW, it wasn’t a religious attack. It was a joke about you being Romney’s gay bathroom lover, and thus having more “intimate” knowledge about Romney as you claim.[/quote]

So, I see you’re not going to honor by request to take this to any number of other Romney/Gingrich threads.

Oookay…well hate drives people to say and do some odd things. And you are obviously full of hate.

You are the one who mentioned “magic underwear” that is a direct attack on Romney’s Mormon faith and you know it. Are you lashig out because of all the hits you’ve taken for your faith? To me it would seem that you should be doing the opposite.

As for your nonsensical charges on Romney. Here is what you said on this thread, let’s address them one by one shall we?

Doesn’t seem like that is an unreasonable request. Your father either did or he didn’t do it, but to ask is part of politics. And every politician raises money this way.

I wonder did you really understand what he said, and how old were you when you were in on that meeting? Were those his exact words or is this your condensed version? And why would a reasonably intelligent, experienced candidate admit to a crowd of 15-20 that he’ll take any position to get elected? How does he gain from sharing such information? Very suspect comments coming from someone much smarter than you or I.

Really now, when did he say such things? What year? Because he didn’t have to run as a conservative to win the Governorship of Massachusetts back in 2003. IN fact, he was trying to convince people he was more moderate than he actually was. When was he supposed to have run as a conservative and served as a liberal? Certainly not in Massachusetts. The only time that he’d ever have to have done this is in this current election. Something doesn’t add up here buddy! Unless of course you’ve spoken to him recently but then you didn’t say that or even allude to it. All of this was supposed to have happened years ago. Start explaining!

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Jewbacca,

Would you mind taking your unnatural hate for Romney . . . .[/quote]

There is nothing unnatural about my disdain (and pity) of Romney.

I can’t stand lying hypocrites who pretend to be pearly white, but who are full of stink and corruption inside.

It’s a very natural emotion to detest hypocrasy.
[/quote]

Gee…I wonder how many lies Newt Gingrich told to cover for his over the top philandering? And how many families did he ruin? Not to mention his political slap downs–Ah…doesn’t matter because he talks tough about Obama right? RIGHT?

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

I know Romney more than socially, and know he’s a human piece of shit.[/quote]

Ok, how so?[/quote]

I’ve invested heavily (for a non-institutional investor) in various business deals. All made me money. Most relied on the government to somehow make a market inefficient for the benefit of cronies and/or to pay.

I also knew him when he campainged for Paul Tsongus, for those with long memories. He hit up my father to bundle money for him and sway the Orthodox Jewish voters in Brookline and Israel.

Dukakis, too.

I decided I actually hated him when I listened to him give a very small (as in 15-20 people) private fundraiser speech basically to the effect that he’d take any position to get elected and would remember those who got him elected. My stomach churned.

In particular, in that speech, he recounted his father’s loss to Richard Nixon.

Romney, Sr. ran as a moderate and Nixon ran to the right. (That election was during the Vietnam war.)

He said (and this is a quote as I remember it) “My father told me that, no matter how you govern, in Republican politics you can never win if someone ‘runs to your right.’ No matter what you intend to do, you must talk tough and right.” (It was in the context of being asked whether he was a conservative or a liberal in context of some more conservative statements he made.)

He went on to explain that he was a liberal, would govern as a liberal, but had to talk like a conservative.

He talked about the business opportunities that are present with governmental institutions running things — in short, the same Chicago “crony capitalism” that Obama practices, but the Boston version.

This fake hasn’t changed his tune today.[/quote]

Easily the most fascinating info I have read in PWI in a long time.

Thanks Jewbacca.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
I wonder did you really understand what he said, and how old were you when you were in on that meeting? Were those his exact words or is this your condensed version? And why would a reasonably intelligent, experienced candidate admit to a crowd of 15-20 that he’ll take any position to get elected? How does he gain from sharing such information?
[/quote]

I have know Romney and his family for over 30 years. The “Nixon” conversation was in 2007, and it was in the context of assuring liberal Republicans he was really a liberal.

Romney said much the same thing in public, except in reverse, claiming he was lying that he was a liberal in MA to get elected.

So many positions, it’s like the Kama Sutra by Myth Romney!

Perhaps you, but my Harvard Law grades were a hell of a lot higher than Romney’s.

+++++++++

As an aside, did you know the genesis of Romney’s money? Grandpa pulled an L Ron Hubbard and co-opted a religion and duped hundreds of good-hearted Mormons out of their money in a land scam/break-away-cult thing! And grandson is still duping good-hearted Mormons into following him!

That’s called “affininity fraud,” BTW. Bernie Madoff did much the same thing to Jewish folk.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:
I wonder did you really understand what he said, and how old were you when you were in on that meeting? Were those his exact words or is this your condensed version? And why would a reasonably intelligent, experienced candidate admit to a crowd of 15-20 that he’ll take any position to get elected? How does he gain from sharing such information?
[/quote]

I have know Romney and his family for over 30 years. The “Nixon” conversation was in 2007, and it was in the context of assuring liberal Republicans he was really a liberal.

Romney said much the same thing in public, except in reverse, claiming he was lying that he was a liberal in MA to get elected.

So many positions, it’s like the Kama Sutra by Myth Romney!

Perhaps you, but my Harvard Law grades were a hell of a lot higher than Romney’s.

+++++++++

As an aside, did you know the genesis of Romney’s money? Grandpa pulled an L Ron Hubbard and co-opted a religion and duped hundreds of good-hearted Mormons out of their money in a land scam/break-away-cult thing! And grandson is still duping good-hearted Mormons into following him!

That’s called “affininity fraud,” BTW. Bernie Madoff did much the same thing to Jewish folk.[/quote]

Well by all means let’s blame him for something YOU SAY his grandfather did. LOL…you are just filled with hate man.

You bring up yet another unrelated charge when You’ve not defended even one of your original statements. I get it you hate Romney but I don’t think it has a thing to do with any “secret information” that you have about him. “a politician that will say things to get elected”? One who wants to raise money through bundling? WOW…that’s just unbearable, throw him in jail. And being from the state of Mass is actually a help in this election. When is the last time Mass went to a republican? Come on man use that Harvard degree and give me an answer. I think your hate is rooted religious bias and carry’s forward with him not being conservative enough. Really man dial it down a notch or two people who act like you do are perhaps one reasons politics is a dirty game.

If you’re lucky Romney will get the nomination and we won’t have four more years of Obama. If you’re not so lucky Gingrich will get the nomination and we get four more years of Obama.

Choose.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

I know Romney more than socially, and know he’s a human piece of shit.[/quote]

Ok, how so?[/quote]

I’ve invested heavily (for a non-institutional investor) in various business deals. All made me money. Most relied on the government to somehow make a market inefficient for the benefit of cronies and/or to pay.

I also knew him when he campainged for Paul Tsongus, for those with long memories. He hit up my father to bundle money for him and sway the Orthodox Jewish voters in Brookline and Israel.

Dukakis, too.

I decided I actually hated him when I listened to him give a very small (as in 15-20 people) private fundraiser speech basically to the effect that he’d take any position to get elected and would remember those who got him elected. My stomach churned.

In particular, in that speech, he recounted his father’s loss to Richard Nixon.

Romney, Sr. ran as a moderate and Nixon ran to the right. (That election was during the Vietnam war.)

He said (and this is a quote as I remember it) “My father told me that, no matter how you govern, in Republican politics you can never win if someone ‘runs to your right.’ No matter what you intend to do, you must talk tough and right.” (It was in the context of being asked whether he was a conservative or a liberal in context of some more conservative statements he made.)

He went on to explain that he was a liberal, would govern as a liberal, but had to talk like a conservative.

He talked about the business opportunities that are present with governmental institutions running things — in short, the same Chicago “crony capitalism” that Obama practices, but the Boston version.

This fake hasn’t changed his tune today.[/quote]

Easily the most fascinating info I have read in PWI in a long time.

Thanks Jewbacca.[/quote]

There are plenty of fictional works that are “fascinating”.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
I think your hate is rooted religious bias and carry’s forward with him not being conservative enough. [/quote]

The reasons of my dislike of this weasal are he made money cheating the US taxpayer, overseeing Medicare fraud, and because he is a liar who will say anything to be elected.

Obama, whom I also despise, has more honor than Romney. At least he doesn’t pretend to be something he is not.

If you think I care about Romney’s religion, you have zero knowledge regarding Judaism or our lack of concern regarding gentile’s choice of Christian sect (or whatever mormonism is).

But, since the race card (er, religion card) is all hucksters have, embrace it if it helps you sleep.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
I am familiar with this practice within the Mormon community. They will flat out cheat themselves or “Gentiles” (the term Mormons use for non-Mormons) in a heartbeat.

I’ve lived in southeast Idaho (a Mormon bastion) and have Mormon in-laws. “Affinity fraud” is prevalent.[/quote]

It’s a common form of abuse among most tight-nit groups. People refuse to believe the obvious about a member of their group, even when it is obvious.

Zeb (whom I am presuming to mormon from his silly bigotry remarks) is a normally well-adjusted person, but can’t understand what a fraud Romney is, even when presented with the evidence.

Bernie Madoff did it to Jewish people, and we’re supposed to be smart.

Romney, Sr. did it to fellow mormons.

Romney, Jr. continues the family business, fleecing them for campaign contributions, internet defense squads, and call centers in the mormon meeting halls.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

…As an aside, did you know the genesis of Romney’s money? Grandpa pulled an L Ron Hubbard and co-opted a religion and duped hundreds of good-hearted Mormons out of their money in a land scam/break-away-cult thing! And grandson is still duping good-hearted Mormons into following him!

That’s called “affininity fraud,” BTW. Bernie Madoff did much the same thing to Jewish folk.

[/quote]

I am familiar with this practice within the Mormon community. They will flat out cheat themselves or “Gentiles” (the term Mormons use for non-Mormons) in a heartbeat.

I’ve lived in southeast Idaho (a Mormon bastion) and have Mormon in-laws. “Affinity fraud” is prevalent.[/quote]

After having googled “affinity fraud” I am utterly unable to hold that against someone running for office, after all that is all that politics is anyway.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
[I am familiar with this practice within the Mormon community. They will flat out cheat themselves or “Gentiles” (the term Mormons use for non-Mormons) in a heartbeat. [/quote]

Interestingly, I looked this up, and darned if Mormons are not the largest per capita victims of Affinity Fraud. Cultural or genetic, I guess:

The Hook of Mormon
Economist Magazine 1/12/2012

The state thought to have the most affinity fraud per head is Utah, where 60% of the population are Mormons. In 2010, regulators and the FBI were investigating cases there with 4,400 victims and perhaps $1.4 billion (or $500 for every Utahn) in losses. The numbers have surely climbed since, with the three largest cases alone involving combined losses of up to $700m, says one investigator.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

Zeb (whom I am presuming to mormon from his silly bigotry remarks) is a normally well-adjusted person, but can’t understand what a fraud Romney is, even when presented with the evidence.[/quote]

I’m a conservtive Christian Jewbecca like you didn’t know that?

And you can post the “evidence” that Romney is a fraud any time now. So far all I have are your wild accusations of some alleged private conversations, and actually they were not even that bad.

And what is illegal about asking for campaign contributions?

God help any non-conservative candidate who steps forward. WOW–You deserve Obama for four more years! Unfortunately, the rest of us do not.

Now hurry up and post your solid evidence that Romney has displayed criminal behavior. And if you can’t do it well…this is the Internet so what do I expect?

Oh and I almost forgot…I oh you one destroyed thread. Wait is that vengeful? Yeah…okay I forgive you for destroying my thread even after I asked you politely to post your nonsense in anyone one of three threads where this may have applied. But I do understand that your hatred drives you.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

That’s called “affininity fraud,” BTW. Bernie Madoff did much the same thing to Jewish folk.[/quote]

Seems like such a story - which involves serious accusations of fraud - would make some noise since we have a presidential candidate attached to it, but I can’t find anything on an internet search. Where can I read about this?

They all do this (hide money), it’s nothing new.

One of my roommates in the Federal Pokey, Peter Bacanovic, was Martha Stewart’s former stock broker. Brilliant guy, Liberal as fuck, he put it like this…“I don’t get into the politics of it, when I need a favor, I call up my local politician and bribe him. No matter Dem or Rep, just tell him what I need and cut a check.”

Probably the most truthful thing I heard about politics in a long time.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

Seems like such a story - which involves serious accusations of fraud - would make some noise since we have a presidential candidate attached to it, but I can’t find anything on an internet search. Where can I read about this?[/quote]

I’m guessing the only place you will find it is if you vulcan mind meld Jewbacca’s brain.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Dammit, Zeb, I started nuther thread just like ye requested!!![/quote]

That’s mighty nice of you pal, but Jewbacca broke in here and tore the place apart so there isn’t much left anyway. You see he hates Romney and that is far more important than respecting my wishes and slamming Romney in any one of a number of threads that we already have going. He had to do it RIGHT HERE.

One would have thought that he would have learned some manners at Harvard but…NOPE!

But I do thank you!