Tattoos

I have been under the gun 15 times so far, all my ink means something TO ME, and that is all that matters to me, like it, hate it, I don’t care 'cause I know why they are there

Mine is on my shoulderblade…it is a hentai caracture of the Vixen (scantilly clad with kind of a warrior princess look) straddling and holding the collar chain to a large muscular wolf. Underneath it says “Don’t make me unleash this”. We did it because my nickname has always been white wolf, (part of being blonde haired with deep blue eyes) and my fighters jacket used to have the muscular wolf on it. It is a blend of power and submission…and a bit of a boast. Personally I love it…and so does she!

My dads a tattoo artist, and I have spent all my life around people who are peirced and tatooed, and the common theme with the large amount of heavily tatooed individuals is that they dont judge others by the way they dress or look as opposed to all the nontattooed folks out there who do judge you on first impressions - so considering that who are the more antisocial of the two groups? considering both my parents are heavily tatooed I eventually got tattooed when I was old enough but suprisingly my dad would not do my first one because he did not want to influence my decision which could have ramifications later on in my life due to narrow minded individuals perception of why I got tatooed, and its the same reason the rest of you read t-mag because I want to improve upon my body and physique into my perception of whats aesthetically pleasing after all my body is a temple but once in a while it needs a lick of paint!

Someday, I’ll get an octopus (favorite animal) put somewhere, Euler’s equation (famous equation) put somewhere & the Libra symbol put somewhere (even though everybody gets that done). I don’t have a problem with anybody getting a tattoo, as long as is isn’t on display all the time. I think it should be possible to cover up.

I got my first tattoo last year,(self designed and meticulously planned from the art to the artist).It’s across my lower back, and is based around my love for cats. As I’m all for the combination of meaningful designs + symmetry, my next project will be my family’s coats of arms, right above that, and maybe something small across the top of my traps, below my collar line. I also love the surprise that people get (especially the girls) when you whip off the shirt, and they spy that lovely artwork just peeking above your beltline. Good physiques, and a subtle bit of skin art. Who could ask for more?

I have an angel on my right arm. I have a fallen angel on my left and I am what falls inbetween. I have a tat the size of a large dinner plate on my back of St.Michael Casting out lucifer. I have a broken heart on my right hip. I like tats but they should apply to that person only and be origional. I do not get the whole tribal thing as most people do not even know what it means. Ok if you are actually 100%celtic and know your clan fine then get one if you are just a goober following everyone else then get a life. I see tons of tats that look exactly alike why bother then? I have a theme and I will never want to have my art removed. Everyone should go in with that attitude.