Tattoos are Painful

Apparently too painful…stolen from Wendler’s log at EFS.

Tattoo Freakout ever :-) - YouTube!

Discuss?

Looks like a polar bear in a snowstorm.

(Am I the only person who only sees a white rectangle?)

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
Looks like a polar bear in a snowstorm.

(Am I the only person who only sees a white rectangle?)[/quote]

Nope same here.

White rectangle of death.

Link works for me, AND IT IS HILARIOUS

WOW.

That is a freak-out.

What kind of accent is that?

Worked for me. Kid is a pampered little pussy. Indicative of todays youth. Sad, really.

It showed up now and this was posted in another thread. This kid has a ton of you tube videos doing stupid shit like this.

Very funny video. It’s staged though. This kid has done a couple different freakout vids. Still hilarious lol.

lol this kid is hilarious.

This is the same retard that jammed the remote up his ass after a WOW related meltdown.

I didn’t really find it funny … He’s insulting the tattoo artist and acting like a bitch … I’m embarrassed he and I share a Y chromosome

[quote]jewishthunder wrote:
This is the same retard that jammed the remote up his ass after a WOW related meltdown. [/quote]

What happened with the girlfriend??? That thread is going nuts, give us some closure! (hope it went well)

[quote]csulli wrote:
Very funny video. It’s staged though. This kid has done a couple different freakout vids. Still hilarious lol.[/quote]

It’s definitely staged. Still love these vids. I highly recommend the one where he burns the Christmas tree and presents and the one where he smashes up a company’s office because he thought he was called “gay”.

If it is staged then he plays the part of a spoilt little shit very very very very well

What the fuck is with all the Justin Bieber haircuts these days?

The guy holding the camera has one…urgh.

[quote]harrypotter wrote:
What the fuck is with all the Justin Bieber haircuts these days?

The guy holding the camera has one…urgh.[/quote]

…and what’s with mainstream style these days … with their skinny jeans and queer hats … I mean I have no fashion sense or sense of style, but I have enough common sense to reason that Bieber haircuts are just retarded…