Tattoos and Body Physique

[quote]Sosruko wrote:
Cant stand stars, sorry dude everyone and his dog and cat and kids and cats kittens and dogs puppies have got one!I swear 9/10 people in the uk have one dont know if its the same in the u.s?[/quote]

You having the privelege to critique ANYTHING is revoked until you change that avatar dude.

It absolutely makes me want to smash my coffee cup into porcelain shards and use the most jagged to carve out my offending eyes.

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
Sosruko wrote:
Cant stand stars, sorry dude everyone and his dog and cat and kids and cats kittens and dogs puppies have got one!I swear 9/10 people in the uk have one dont know if its the same in the u.s?

You having the privelege to critique ANYTHING is revoked until you change that avatar dude.

It absolutely makes me want to smash my coffee cup into porcelain shards and use the most jagged to carve out my offending eyes.

[/quote]

x2

At least he doesn’t have the hat on backwards.

[quote]Eric Buratty wrote:
I am planning on getting a tattoo-nothing more than five to six inches in diameter-on my right shoulder (medial deltoid area). Do tattoos have a negative impact on muscle and/or body physique? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I wanted to ask since I noticed that none of the T-Nation Coaches including Waterbury, CT, and Kevin Nobert don’t have any tattoos. [/quote]

The only impact tats have on women are making them look hotter.

But really what’s up with the Chinese letters too… I mean do people in China get english letters on them?

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
Sosruko wrote:
Cant stand stars, sorry dude everyone and his dog and cat and kids and cats kittens and dogs puppies have got one!I swear 9/10 people in the uk have one dont know if its the same in the u.s?

[/quote]

Owwww sorry the fact I can pull upset you you fat piece of fuck?

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
Sosruko wrote:

[/quote]

Like you can comment on image you fat fuck!omg bet you got a fucking emo star too!!!dick go fuck yourself!owwww you cant you ain’t seen your dick in years fucking heffer!
I very rarely rinse, end of rant!!!

Ink on the skin, tiny little ego.

[quote]Sosruko wrote:
BradTGIF wrote:
Sosruko wrote:

Like you can comment on image you fat fuck!omg bet you got a fucking emo star too!!!dick go fuck yourself!owwww you cant you ain’t seen your dick in years fucking heffer!
I very rarely rinse, end of rant!!!
[/quote]

Congratulations on becoming my vote for biggest douche on the fucking forums. On top of that, you have beaten Jack Urboady for least understandable european.

Not only did you double post, but you basically just posted to swear at someone and call them fat and gay. Congratulations, you have the worst insult skills ever.

Feel free to insult me, I will continue not caring.

Look I understand I was out of order,but he hit on me first.
I was in a bad mood at the time and reacted badly I’m sorry.
Why is it such a big problem that I have a pic of me for real?I really train and ain’t a troll as for the double post,like I say I was angry I have never set out to insult people on here even though quite a few have hit out at me that time I actually reacted.

I recall reading in a science magazine (New Scientist, IIRC) that tattoos do have an effect on the underlying muscle. The study showed that the tattooed body part had less development than the other, e.g. if a bloke had a tattoo on one arm, that arm showed less development than the other. The exact mechanism wasn’t known, but it was considered that it could have been caused by some kind of immune response to the ink. The skin is your first line of defense against infection, so I personally would be careful about it.

[quote]tezza2317 wrote:
I recall reading in a science magazine (New Scientist, IIRC) that tattoos do have an effect on the underlying muscle. The study showed that the tattooed body part had less development than the other, e.g. if a bloke had a tattoo on one arm, that arm showed less development than the other. The exact mechanism wasn’t known, but it was considered that it could have been caused by some kind of immune response to the ink. The skin is your first line of defense against infection, so I personally would be careful about it.

[/quote]

Great reason not to get a tattoo on your penis.

[quote]tezza2317 wrote:

[/quote]

This sounds ridiculous outside of operator error going too deep and actually damaging muscle tissue. Please post a source and beyond that, realize that one study doesn’t prove anything in and of itself. I have tats on both shoulders and they don’t seem to be shrinking. Most of the pro bodybuilders of the last 20 years have at least had one as well.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Yes your body physique gets a -9000 for every tattoo you get. Unless you get one on your face.

Where’s that patrick stewart star trek gif ??? Anyone?[/quote]

What if I got a tattoo of Lee Priest’s face on my face, is that like 2x 9000?

This is a decision you must make on your own…

[quote]Efuchs7 wrote:
But really what’s up with the Chinese letters too… I mean do people in China get english letters on them? [/quote]

Asian youth often wear clothing with english lettering on it and often have no idea what the expressions mean. I think its more popular in Japan, but I’ve seen similar pictures from China as well.

example (NSFW):

[quote]challer1 wrote:
Efuchs7 wrote:
But really what’s up with the Chinese letters too… I mean do people in China get english letters on them?

Asian youth often wear clothing with english lettering on it and often have no idea what the expressions mean. I think its more popular in Japan, but I’ve seen similar pictures from China as well.

example (NSFW):

[/quote]

Exactly. They blindly follow our culture in many ways just like we often do their own. Seeing jumpsuits with wording that has NOTHING at all to do with the theme of clothing is not uncommon there.

Seriously if you ever questioned the affects of tattoos on muscle, just look at lee priest. His arms are tatted up.

I mean if you 140lbs and looking to be 220+ i might wait before i get some tats lol but thats your call