Tattoos and Body Physique

I am planning on getting a tattoo-nothing more than five to six inches in diameter-on my right shoulder (medial deltoid area). Do tattoos have a negative impact on muscle and/or body physique? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I wanted to ask since I noticed that none of the T-Nation Coaches including Waterbury, CT, and Kevin Nobert don’t have any tattoos.

Look up Caveman… you’ll find the article.

Just take a look at muscular dudes with tattoos and see what YOU think.

nope, its just skin

anyway man, look at the wwe

batista
the rock
understaker

all developed, all inked

Yes your body physique gets a -9000 for every tattoo you get. Unless you get one on your face.

Where’s that patrick stewart star trek gif ??? Anyone?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Yes your body physique gets a -9000 for every tattoo you get. Unless you get one on your face.

Where’s that patrick stewart star trek gif ??? Anyone?[/quote]

I’ll double it.

Not that it changes anything, but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen at least one tattoo sticking out of Waterbury’s sleeve. I think it might be his latest pic that they put at the end of his articles

My physique is nothing to brag about, but I don’t think my tattoos detract from it at all.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

tatoos on your face add about 30 lbs of muscle to your neck and traps alone.

I got a tat on my back, shoulder and arm. All three of these appendages fell off. Be careful!
Also they made my calves smaller. I swear they were big before.

Don’t get arm tattoos unless your arms are HYOOGE. Serious, nothing worse than some weak fat bitch with tattoos all over.

Just fucking get one I’ve got tatt’s they don’t make you look small or any of that bullshit.Get something that’s well done and because it means something,Unlike these fucking dicks that go and get tribal or emo stars (they look a fucking mess).
I do know that judges do frown upon tatt’s in comp though.

I have a half sleeve on one arm, a quarter sleeve on the other, a few pieces on my back, and I’m starting on leggings. If anything, they can enhance physique if done well.

I only have one rule about tattoos. Don’t get a Superman if you’re a fat lazy slob. I fucking HATE seeing doughboys with my birthmark on them.

[quote]Sosruko wrote:
Just fucking get one I’ve got tatt’s they don’t make you look small or any of that bullshit.Get something that’s well done and because it means something,Unlike these fucking dicks that go and get tribal or emo stars (they look a fucking mess).
I do know that judges do frown upon tatt’s in comp though.[/quote]

I have a nautical star… What’s wrong with that?

Cant stand stars, sorry dude everyone and his dog and cat and kids and cats kittens and dogs puppies have got one!I swear 9/10 people in the uk have one dont know if its the same in the u.s?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

9000??! that’s impossible!!!

nine-thousand…ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!

[quote]Sosruko wrote:
Cant stand stars, sorry dude everyone and his dog and cat and kids and cats kittens and dogs puppies have got one!I swear 9/10 people in the uk have one dont know if its the same in the u.s?[/quote]

Agree…nautical stars are about as bad as barbed-wire arms band tattoos.

I can tell you this much it only matters if you competing in a bodybuilding contest & you & your competitors are really close. I was told by an NPC judge that they will use a tat as way to reduce points as it can obsecure muscularity. But we are talking a difference of a point to decide the overall winner. But if you dont plan on competing then if you want a tattoo get one!