Tats on Fat Girls

Here’s the situation: A fat girl walks into a tattoo parlor and wants one of those stupid cutesy butterflies on her ankle or a cherry on her hip.

Question: Does said fat girl end up with the same size tiny tattoo as a hot chick or does she get a huge one scaled up to size so that it’ll cover the same amount of area that it does on a hottie?

mike

[quote]Mikeyali wrote:
Here’s the situation: A fat girl walks into a tattoo parlor and wants one of those stupid cutesy butterflies on her ankle or a cherry on her hip.

Question: Does said fat girl end up with the same size tiny tattoo as a hot chick or does she get a huge one scaled up to size so that it’ll cover the same amount of area that it does on a hottie?

mike [/quote]

what the fuck?

put the bottle down

Scale it up, but charge more for the extra ink.

Then add a safety cover charge for your eyeballs

It would depend on the actual size of the ankle, not just necessarily if she’s fat or skinny, right? Cause if she’s a tall basketball player and has big ankles, then the tattoo would have to use more ink…If she was short and fat maybe they’d use less ink?

Just thinking.

Now who here has banged a fatty?

Don’t be shy, let’s see those hands!!

Won’t their tattoo’s stretch along with their skin when they gain the next 50? I don’t know … I’ve never observed the process. Does the lizard turn into godzilla?

Yeah I’ve banged some girls who were probably quite fond of buffets, or any novelty dish marked “bottomless”.

Pigs, really.

i think what he meant was.

Said Fat girl decides to lose weight.
What happens?

Looking to get a tattoo for your girlfriend?

[quote]Mikeyali wrote:

mike [/quote]

Do it oversized and somewhat distorted so that it looks like she was thin when she first got it but balooned up since. Hopefully she will decide that it’s easier and less painfull to lose the weight to make it look right than it is to have it removed. But it will look funny to the rest of us even when she doesn’t.

I lol’d. Literally.

My dad said a girl he dated in college got a mermaid tattooed on her ass. Decades later at a reunion he found out it had turned into a pot-bellied whale. He said “Anj, honey, the moral of this story is, if you ever get a tattoo, be very careful where you put it.”

Gotta love that blunt Irish honesty in my family. Pretty good advice I think. :slight_smile:

Better advice would be, be careful where you put tattoos, but also get your ass on T-Nation and lift so you wouldn’t get whale-ass syndrome in the first place.

[quote]theAnj wrote:
My dad said a girl he dated in college got a mermaid tattooed on her ass. Decades later at a reunion he found out it had turned into a pot-bellied whale. He said “Anj, honey, the moral of this story is, if you ever get a tattoo, be very careful where you put it.”

Gotta love that blunt Irish honesty in my family. Pretty good advice I think. :slight_smile:

Better advice would be, be careful where you put tattoos, but also get your ass on T-Nation and lift so you wouldn’t get whale-ass syndrome in the first place. [/quote]

You might still get whale-ass, but your big three would go way up.

Why do fat people get tattoos anyway? They will look like shit no matter what.

[quote]etaco wrote:
Mikeyali wrote:

mike

Do it oversized and somewhat distorted so that it looks like she was thin when she first got it but balooned up since. Hopefully she will decide that it’s easier and less painfull to lose the weight to make it look right than it is to have it removed. But it will look funny to the rest of us even when she doesn’t.[/quote]

HA!

I’d love to see a tattoo artist tactfully explain to a fatty that due to her enormous girth the fee would be raised…

"OK, now just bear with me for a second here. How can I analogize this??..OK!! So an exterminator…for cockroaches and whatnot…typically uses a certain amount of poison for a typical, average sized house. Are you with me so far? OK Good.

Now, one day he gets called into an enormous warehouse, just ludicrous in scope and magnitude. Obviously he has to use far more poison than in his typical, reasonably sized house. Right?

So would you agree that he should be compensated extra for this job?"

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Yeah I’ve banged some girls who were probably quite fond of buffets, or any novelty dish marked “bottomless”.

Pigs, really.[/quote]

Fucking hilarious…

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
It would depend on the actual size of the ankle, not just necessarily if she’s fat or skinny, right? Cause if she’s a tall basketball player and has big ankles, then the tattoo would have to use more ink…If she was short and fat maybe they’d use less ink?

Just thinking.

Now who here has banged a fatty?

Don’t be shy, let’s see those hands!![/quote]

damnit!!!

I am a chubby chaser actually. sadly

I mean they cant be overly huge and ugly I draw the line at ugly
but there has been some very beautiful larger women in my life.

I prefer thick myself

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
I’d love to see a tattoo artist tactfully explain to a fatty that due to her enormous girth the fee would be raised…

"OK, now just bear with me for a second here. How can I analogize this??..OK!! So an exterminator…for cockroaches and whatnot…typically uses a certain amount of poison for a typical, average sized house. Are you with me so far? OK Good.

Now, one day he gets called into an enormous warehouse, just ludicrous in scope and magnitude. Obviously he has to use far more poison than in his typical, reasonably sized house. Right? So would you agree that he should be compensated extra for this job?"[/quote]

Screw tact. Direct is way more fun.

"Bitch look, you’re hideously fat. I’m gonna end up using way more ink on you so I’ll charge extra. Also, I might go blind looking at your hideous body so I’ll have to charge for that too.

Also, I just plain don’t like fat people because being fat shows a level of laziness I just can’t respect. I won’t charge for that, I just wanted to make sure you know just how lazy you must be."

I think thats why tatoo artists dont have a “price sheet” they offer prices based on all variables.

so really no need to explain why you want more or even that you will want more
now if a fat girl walks in with a skinny chick and get matching ones and the guy wants more for the larger one,then all he has to say is
well Im gonna give yours more detail.

or give them a group price