Tataba Virgin...

…until today. I did front squats with just the bar. I still can’t walk properly. I may have to ditch my normal squat workout on friday.

I really liked to do Tabata front squats but they caused me severe IT band pain. Only took about 3 Tabata workouts to do it. I had to do alot of ART sessions and used the foam roller at home to alleviate it. If I squat too frequently, it will flare up again.

Sully

I did them the first time the article was published. I used 95lbs on the front squat. They were tough. However, I did the “thrusters” last night with 15lb dumbbells, and my legs are killing me today. It’s ironic because last night, it was the burning in my shoulders and chest that I felt the most. My legs were fine until I woke up!

Great little workout for an “off” day!

[quote]
Great little workout for an “off” day![/quote]

Off day?? Fuck that.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

Great little workout for an “off” day!

Off day?? Fuck that.[/quote]

Agreed

killer workout no doubt, and killer results too.

I’ve been doing tabata thrusters with 10lb db’s almost every morning for the past 10 days. I am doing an intense 3 week plan to try to drop the last few lbs and am hoping this will kick things up a notch and help keep me strict with my diet, too.

I am just getting over my period (sorry TMI) so the scale is only down 1lb so far, but the jeans I put on yesterday were definitely looser through the hips :slight_smile:

[quote]Jillybop wrote:
I’ve been doing tabata thrusters with 10lb db’s almost every morning for the past 10 days. I am doing an intense 3 week plan to try to drop the last few lbs and am hoping this will kick things up a notch and help keep me strict with my diet, too.

I am just getting over my period (sorry TMI) so the scale is only down 1lb so far, but the jeans I put on yesterday were definitely looser through the hips :slight_smile:
[/quote]

damn jilly, my girl just did them 2 days ago with 8lb db’s and her legs are still killing her.