Taste of Surge

I disagree with the need to dilute it. Mixed right it is fine. Mixed wrong and it tastes like ass.

[quote]how?what?why? wrote:
Hi,

This isn’t really on the taste of Surge (I’m not at that stage yet;) But I was wondering if anybody knows if I can purchase Surge in Holland, because none of the dutch supplement stores overhere are selling Surge and I couldn’t find a website supporting Surge either.

I also had one more question about a possible replacement. I read an article by John Berardi, where he supported certain supplements, one being Surge (which he designed) But he also supports another (recovery drink) supplement named Relentless by Xtreme Formulations.

[/quote]

I’ll have to check on the availability of Surge in Holland, but as far as John supporting another post-workout product, I’'m skeptical.

There’s another site (which I won’t name) that lifts John’s articles from T-Nation, without permission, and then drops in the name of their product to make it look like John’s supporting that product.

Nice, huh?

[quote]TC wrote:
There’s another site (which I won’t name) that lifts John’s articles from T-Nation, without permission, and then drops in the name of their product to make it look like John’s supporting that product.

Nice, huh?
[/quote]

There was a day the copyright symbol actually had meaning. Too bad that was 20 years ago.

at first it was disgusting to me, then i experimented mixing it with milk, or water and ice in a blender. it tastes great with the ice and blender, or the milk, whatever u prefer. it will grow on u

The first time I tried Surge, I thought it was rather bad. But I think that was because I was expecting something different. The very next workout (the next day), I couldn’t gulp it down fast enough - I immediately fell in love with that stuff.

What are you kidding? I want them to make a Surge flavor for Metabolic Drive.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

TC, I’d encourage you to name the ba…ba…bastards.
[/quote]
Push, that’d be free advertising… maybe he should PM you :wink:

As for taste, put it in a big squeeze water bottle. Breathe out as you squeeze it and swallow it. By the way… 3 weeks after being like you, I love Surge. Just keep enduring it, gets much better.

just noticed its out of stock…only have 1 1/2 tubs left! Surge is truly one of my “staple” supplements. Hope its back in stock SOON

Truly my favorite tasting sup. of all time. I absolutely look forward to drinking it after every workout,

Personally I think you need to suck it up and chug it. I’m sure if you’re a college guy, you’ve drank worse tasting liquor in your life. Slam it. Chase it with Absolut, ha.

And the taste grows on you. I long for it after work outs. And make sure you shake it up or stir for those 30 seconds.

I know exactly what you mean, I really didnt like the taste of Surge when I first tried it.

Secret PWO surge recipe below:
2 scoops Surge (2c water), 1 tsp hazelnut instant coffee!!

The coffee makes it awesome, and after a while you will have gotten used to Surge taste, and like it plain as well.

[quote]terp wrote:
just noticed its out of stock…only have 1 1/2 tubs left! Surge is truly one of my “staple” supplements. Hope its back in stock SOON[/quote]

How much Surge do you buy at once?!!

i just drank a stirred up shake in like 10 seconds…liquid angelfood cake is right!! man thats good stuff

FYI, JB recommended Xtreme Relentless in his Men’s Health: Muscle article, as well as on his own website (www.johnberardi.com under supplements).

[quote]zdrax wrote:
FYI, JB recommended Xtreme Relentless in his Men’s Health: Muscle article, as well as on his own website (www.johnberardi.com under supplements). [/quote]

Nope it isnt on his website.

[quote]BoxBabaX wrote:
zdrax wrote:
FYI, JB recommended Xtreme Relentless in his Men’s Health: Muscle article, as well as on his own website (www.johnberardi.com under supplements).

Nope it isnt on his website.[/quote]

It’s not??

http://www.johnberardi.com/articles/reviews/supplements.htm#2

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
What are you kidding? I want them to make a Surge flavor for Metabolic Drive.[/quote]

i second this.

I can’t get enough of the flavor of Surge. I find that it goes down easier than any other supplement I’ve ever had.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
BoxBabaX wrote:
zdrax wrote:

Nope it isnt on his website.

It’s not??

http://www.johnberardi.com/articles/reviews/supplements.htm#2[/quote]

Ah oops, i didnt think it was under the articles section :stuck_out_tongue: - thought products. Thanks!