Taper Problem

So I am in the middle of my stasis period (just finishing week 3) and I am realizing I have an issue. I am going to mexico (by plane from canada) in 2 weeks and will be there for a full week…

looking for advice on the best way to proceed…

Possible options:

1. stretch the stasis to the trip… double up my shot before I go and then start the taper as soon as I get back

2. stretch the stasis to the trip and just let my test levels drop for the week I am down there (where I would take a 50mg shot right before I go and a 40mg shot as soon as I get back)

3. start my taper now and just do a shortened version

4. try to smuggle a slin pin with test onto the plane and take my shot when I am in mexico

5. ask pedro where all the big guys hang out…

I would vote for #2. It is not ideal but looks better than the other options.

Especially 4 & 5.

Just don’t do 4… that’s asking for trouble and 5 isn’t too far behind it.

Agree with 2the pain on this one.

talk to pedro.

lucky you my name is pedro check your PMs

i’ve flown with nolva a few times and recently flew with a syringe full of arimidex as well and had no issues…of course if they did test the nolva/adex i wouldn’t be in all that much trouble…i don’t think they’re even scheduled and I could easily say I was just treating my own gyno condition but test, with no script, is a different story. that could land me in a bit of trouble.

I mostly wanted to see if people had done options 4/5 often with success.

I was leaning toward option 2 and now that everyone has confirmed I am going that way. I am sure I will be fine stretching it a few days more than normal.

thanks for your advice guys.

FG

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
So I am in the middle of my stasis period (just finishing week 3) and I am realizing I have an issue. I am going to mexico (by plane from canada) in 2 weeks and will be there for a full week…

Possible options:

1. stretch the stasis to the trip… double up my shot before I go and then start the taper as soon as I get back

2. stretch the stasis to the trip and just let my test levels drop for the week I am down there (where I would take a 50mg shot right before I go and a 40mg shot as soon as I get back)

4. try to smuggle a slin pin with test onto the plane and take my shot when I am in mexico

5. ask pedro where all the big guys hang out…[/quote]

It really isnt a problem… are you really that bothered about having one injection over a week rather than the 2 or more?

Test injected once a week is JUST as effective… it just produces a larger fluctuation of hormone level, which CAN cause a slightly higher incidence of sides… but its no biggie… it is recommended to inject 2x/wk… but hell, if i could only inject once a week for the WHOLE cycle i would.

You’ll be fine… just inject 100mg on the day you leave and then 50mg of the last 100mg on the first day you arrive home… then carry on as normal. Sorted

You are making a mountain out of a molehill IMO - unless i have grossly misunderstood the situation.

:wink:

[quote] Brook wrote:
FuriousGeorge wrote:

Possible options:

5. ask pedro where all the big guys hang out…

It really isnt a problem… are you really that bothered about having one injection over a week rather than the 2 or more?

Test injected once a week is JUST as effective… it just produces a larger fluctuation of hormone level, which CAN cause a slightly higher incidence of sides… but its no biggie… it is recommended to inject 2x/wk… but hell, if i could only inject once a week for the WHOLE cycle i would.

You’ll be fine… just inject 100mg on the day you leave and then 50mg of the last 100mg on the first day you arrive home… then carry on as normal. Sorted

You are making a mountain out of a molehill IMO - unless i have grossly misunderstood the situation.

;)[/quote]

^^Agreed. You should be fine doing this.

And as others have mentioned, definitely do not do #4 or 5, not worth it.