Taper Before PCT for 8 Month Cycle?

Yes, I am an idiot/stupid/uneducated. Now that that is out of they way. Long story short, I’m coming off an 8 month cycle of 600mg/week (this is my “first cycle”) of a test blend. I was shooting for a year but this last week or two Ive been experiencing slight Gyno sides (sensitivity in one of my nipples) it’s freaking me out a bit so I’ve decided to start my PCT in about a week and a half (14 days after last injection) my question is; since I’ve been on so long, would it be better for natural test restoration to wean off of the test or will that only decrease withdrawl symptoms, prolonge my anxiety, and further increase potential long-term health risks? Thanks in advance.

Probably better in that it’s not such a shock to your system, but 100mg will shut your natural system down as much as 600 will. However, we used to stop cold turkey after 10-14 week cycles without any issues. Cycles would include 400-800mg/wk test in addition to assorted anabolic steroids, both oral and injectable.

By the way, nipple tenderness is not true gynecomastia, which is enlargement of the glandular tissue beneath the nipple. It’s a firm, fairly hard mass under the nipple area.

Alright so I’ll carry on with my PCT then… I’ve also been having slight trouble with getting/keeping an erection which is actually more so my reasoning for coming off… I’m doing an 8 week PCT with Nolva - 50/50/50/25/25/25/25/25 Clomid - 50/50/50/25/25/25/25/25 Osterine - 25 mg/day (first 4 weeks only) Cardarine - 20 mg/day Aromasin 12.5 mg eod… Is it true that you truly only mess up your natural testosterone for good without a proper PCT? I’m a bit worried I won’t recover my full sexual function…

No, it is not true.

Sweet, so I could be messed up for life anyway then?

Very doubtful. Eight months won’t do that.