Taper After Using a Test Blend?

I was going to try the test taper for the first time during my next cycle. However, I read over the taper sticky and didn’t see a question about using a test blend (I believe it’s prop and test E, I should be getting it within the next few days) And I believe it is dosed at 250mg/cc. I only have experience using Prop once by itself and Test E once by itself. So my main questions are as follows:

1.) How might the taper be different while using a test blend? Could the blend be used during the stasis? (outside of my blend I only have a bit of regular prop and a bit of regular test E on hand, though the test E is dosed at 300mg/cc)

2.) Because of the prop in the blend how often would I need to inject? EOD? ED?

1 - 10 - 500mg/week of test blend
1-10 - .75mg of Adex ED (This is a higher than normal dose but works well for me)
11-15 - 100mg/week of??? (Blend, prop, or test e?) Also taper off AI
16-21 - 80mg/60mg/50mg/40mg/30mg/20mg (Start nolva at beg)

Any help is appreciated

Thank you for the response. I assumed that a taper with the blend might be a bit complicated, I suppose the Test E will suffice. The main reason I am considering the Stasis-Taper is less about an effective PCT and more about the injuries I suffer after being on 500mg/week and stopping cold turkey. I battle with an injured shoulder and find that after I come off I start getting hurt week after week. I have attributed this to the anabolics and the amount of resistance I am able to handle after coming off.

So for this next cycle I feel as though I need to include some sort of deload/transitional phase because I don’t technically have a normal body from a functional standpoint (Had surgery for supra-scapular nerve impingement).

In the past the nolva 40/40/20/20 pct has worked just fine in terms of recovery but coming off cold turkey seems to shock my system.

So the problem is not necessarily looking for a better way to recover as far as hpta and such are concerned but more about the injuries that are following. Maybe I will run the blend for either 8 or 10 weeks and then use a 4-6 week stasis with Test-E. Would the taper be necessary? Might this help ease my body back into the normal swing of things as opposed to stopping cold turkey?

Any thoughts? By anyone? BBB maybe?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I would not taper with a blend - too much fluctuation IMO.

I take it you mean a ‘stasis taper’ as laid down by Prisoner (well he calls it ‘taper’ and I add the ‘stasis’ part, just to illustrate to the old shcool that it’s an evolution of the old-style taper)?

Good, please let us know how you get on.

BBB[/quote]

Should the blend be shot EOD because of the short ester of the Prop?

[quote]johnmurray2 wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
I would not taper with a blend - too much fluctuation IMO.

I take it you mean a ‘stasis taper’ as laid down by Prisoner (well he calls it ‘taper’ and I add the ‘stasis’ part, just to illustrate to the old shcool that it’s an evolution of the old-style taper)?

Good, please let us know how you get on.

BBB

Should the blend be shot EOD because of the short ester of the Prop?[/quote]

At a minimum.

edit - My apology. I was posting a little hastily and missed the word “blend”. EOD is fine. While pinning more frequently (ED) certainly wouldn’t be harmful, your blood levels of T will be quite stable shooting a blend EOD.