Tanning for Steroid Cyst Acne: Lotions?

I have some terrible acne on my back shoulders and neck from deca and test use. Ive been off everything a month and a half and it’s still coming.

I hear it may clear up in a few months but want to help expedite my recovery.

I shower twice a day
I use panoxynl soap. using two weeks
I change my sheets regularly
and I take about 8 grams of B5 every day. Been doing that for 1 month

So, I hear tanning my also help. I know UV light therapy helped me when I was younger and had acne.

So, that being said, are there any lotions I should seek out to use while tanning?

Thanks

I bought some dial antibacterial soap and my girlfriend recommended a face cleanser called purity that she uses. That keeps my acne under control while on. Tanning helps too. I use a tanning lotion with silicon in it and it don’t mess with my skin too bad.

I sometimes get bad breakouts from just my TRT…I think it happens when I forget to take my AI consistnently…but I’ve found that tanning really helps clear it up…so you may wanna look into it.

yeah tanning will help dry up all the oil on your skin. Also stop by cvs and pick out a product for acne and use it consistantly in the shower as well.

[quote]OleMissdude wrote:
I have some terrible acne on my back shoulders and neck from deca and test use. Ive been off everything a month and a half and it’s still coming.

I hear it may clear up in a few months but want to help expedite my recovery.

I shower twice a day
I use panoxynl soap. using two weeks
I change my sheets regularly
and I take about 8 grams of B5 every day. Been doing that for 1 month

So, I hear tanning my also help. I know UV light therapy helped me when I was younger and had acne.

So, that being said, are there any lotions I should seek out to use while tanning?

Thanks[/quote]

1. I would add salicylic acid body wash to clear the pores prior to the panoxyl body wash. It will not only clean and remove bacteria, but permit the entry of the benzoyl peroxide.

2. Managing estrogen is key, as well, so use adex consitently and test yourself.

3. Sleep in a clean shirt every night. Wash the sleeping shirts in bleech.

4. Finally, work on DHT a bit (not possible with all steroids). Doing so has greatly helped with oily skin. I like the low-dose avodart-in-solution approach that TC had an article on.

5. This is a slow process.

6. To kickstart, I would try a round of tetracycline – not particularly combatable with Sun for a lot of people.

if it’s BAD, BAD cystic acne… the only thing that did it for me was accutane, antibiotics and cortisone shots

but mine was really terrible. like a disease

I’ve always felt really sorry for guys with bad acne

Thanks for the replies.

I had a manageable breakout before the DECA. During DECA shit got out of control in a hurry. Now after deca and also due to hormone imbalance, its still kinda bad. Retreated from my arms but still bad on shoulders and back and some on chest.

I got blood work done. Estrogen is within normal range.

Ill try the psylocylic acid astringent. I have some now. I plan to also add the dial soap into the mix and to begin tanning on next pay check.

Im not sure yet if my mega doses of B5 is working or not. Im going to give it till mid to end of August to work. In the meantime, Im hoping tanning will do the trick.

Tried accutane but it made me feel disoriented, confused and gave me pressure in my head. I had to get off of it just to be able to function.
It was too much for my body unfortunately

Pan Oxyl makes a benzoyl perox wash in %10. Also, tetracycline has been taken off the market. But, doxycycline is a good choice. Just remember sunscreen.

Get your doctor to prescribe you Minocycline, an antibiotic that gets rid of acne. 100mg pills twice a day. I didn’t experience any bad side effects either, or any strength loss whatsoever.

Minocycline is a variation of Tetracycline, which is mentioned above. The sun sensitivity thing I’ve never had any problems with. Maybe if you laid in the sun for 8 hours straight or something. I went for a 2 hour bike ride with no shirt on today in 90 degree sun, and just got my normal tan.

[quote]Hexum31185 wrote:
Also, tetracycline has been taken off the market.[/quote]

On what planet? Tetracycline remains one of the most-commonly prescribed anti-biotics.