Tampa Bay Bucs; I'M A FAN!!!

My girlfriend used to cheer for Jacksonville professionally. Not sure why she’s dating a dork like me. ?!?

[quote]hardcore_balla wrote:
http://www.chargers.com/chargergirls/squad_detail.cfm?key_charger_girl=53#

love the charger girls… oh yeah

http://www.chargers.com/chargergirls/squad_detail.cfm?key_charger_girl=66

those are some nice shortie outfits…

[/quote]

I have to agree with you 100%… Got to seem them up close at the SD Vs. Buffalo game a couple weeks ago, and they are amazing…

Ms. Melissa Giovannello!

Partial Tampa Bay Group Shot!

Mufasa

owned

The girls “bringin’ it” at game time!

Mufasa

Ummmm…me likey…!

Another shot of Ms. Castillo!

(Hey…look guys…“SI” must love the Buc Girls too, because that’s where most of the pics are coming from!)

Mufasa

Hey, how 'bout those Jets cheerleaders… oh wait, they only have a dude with a fireman’s hat sitting atop another dude’s shoulders. GO BUCS!

Ms. Diaz at Game Time!

Mufasa

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Ms. Diaz at Game Time!

Mufasa[/quote]

I’d show her my game face!

Found off the sports illustrated website…

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Ms. Diaz at Game Time!

Mufasa[/quote]

Sorry that is Deanna Lybrand - see the other si picture of her (by herself) -great pics

Ms Diaz at game time is actually Deanna Lybrand - see her other si pic (sideways shot) - nice great pics

Am I the only one that things the 1st pic in this thread looks like a cracked out whore?

[quote]atthegame wrote:
Ms Diaz at game time is actually Deanna Lybrand - see her other si pic (sideways shot) - nice great pics[/quote]

wdcQWFWQF

As w/ most cheerleaders read their bios and you will find that all are very accomplished college students or graduates - be nice

[quote]atthegame wrote:
As w/ most cheerleaders read their bios and you will find that all are very accomplished college students or graduates - be nice[/quote]

Yes, I work with a former Nuggets dancer. She has 2 bachelor’s degree’s and a masters. Very smart lady.

yes, the crack w that you mention if a Psychology Major - lighten up

My apologies!

Ms. Lybrand

(Wow…that game pic sure does look like Mz. Diaz, though!)

Mufasa