T Nation

Tamoxifen Info

I don’t know if this has been posted. If it has then my bad.

I came across this a few weeks ago and it blew me away. I never knew Nolvadex was a know carcinogen. It’s kind of mind blowing they’re fighting cancer with cancer.

http://www.cancer.org/docroot/PED/content/PED_1_3x_Known_and_Probable_Carcinogens.asp?sitearea=PED

if you scroll about 1/2 way down you’ll see Tamoxifen listed.

Maybe Clomid would be safer choice or maybe PCT isn’t long enough exposure.

Just wanted to toss this out there if no one else has.

Yeah its well known that nolva is pretty bad for your health.

Clomid isnt exactly a picnic either, hence Im going to start using tore, if it works well I will be using it from now on.

[quote]musclemass200 wrote:
It’s kind of mind blowing they’re fighting cancer with cancer.

What about chemo/radiotherapy? Cancer seems to be fought with all kinds of other nasty things IMO. Desperate things call for desperate measures etc…:slight_smile:

Woah, I didn’t know this, and I’m taking Nolva right now. Does anyone know how risky Nolva is? I mean, a lot of things (e.g. burnt toast), are a little carcingenic, but if Nolva is worse maybe steroid users shouldn’t take it.

Yeah I’m in the same boat.

After this run I’m going to rethink my next PCT.

My GUESS would be that the Nolva carcinogen thing my be related to dose and treatment duration. I could be 100% wrong though.

[quote]musclemass200 wrote:
Yeah I’m in the same boat.

After this run I’m going to rethink my next PCT.

My GUESS would be that the Nolva carcinogen thing my be related to dose and treatment duration. I could be 100% wrong though.[/quote]

Perhaps but its scary to see it listed alongside things such as gamma rays :expressionless:

Is there something like a carciogenic scale where things are rated?

EDIT: http://www.annieappleseedproject.org/tamnolmenwit.html
It does have benefits however…

Opinions on an Evista + natural test booster stack for a PCT after a mild cycle of AAS/PH?

[quote]benmoore wrote:

Opinions on an Evista + natural test booster stack for a PCT after a mild cycle of AAS/PH?[/quote]

I don’t know if Evista will ever really replace Tamoxifen just because of the much greater price for Evista.

estrogen causes cancer.

this just named off everything.
I mean we are exposed to many of these things on a daily basis there is no way to get awya from any of it.

breathing the air causes cancer in the state of california now.
but that is interesting tha tI am currently taking one thing that causes cancer to lower another thing in my body that causes cancer

EDIT: thought I would also mention
American History X and curb checks make a good movie but a horrible avatar.

[quote]Nich wrote:

EDIT: thought I would also mention
American History X and curb checks make a good movie but a horrible avatar.
[/quote]

In quite a few ways as well

Unless you have a uterus it has not been shown to cause other forms of cancer.

[quote]BigJawnMize wrote:
Unless you have a uterus it has not been shown to cause other forms of cancer.[/quote]

Aye thats what my research turned up… but I came across something in male mice about it affecting testes?

You guys will call me crazy but…everytime I use nolva I get a sore throat and feel weak, tired and ussually follow up that with actually getting a cold. This is EVERY time I have started nolva…

[quote]facko wrote:
You guys will call me crazy but…everytime I use nolva I get a sore throat and feel weak, tired and ussually follow up that with actually getting a cold. This is EVERY time I have started nolva…[/quote]

Yeah but correlation does not equal causation.

Your cold could be from large hormone swings associated with SERM use or even just a PCT in general.

For the first few days of PCT I feel really odd, this is because your hormones are all fucked over.