Tamoxifen Citrate

I bought some liquid tamoxifen online and it doesn’t say how much to take -would anyone know?

sure we would. just help us understand what you are using it for and we can help.

[quote]trailer36 wrote:
sure we would. just help us understand what you are using it for and we can help.[/quote]
PCT

it says clomiphene 50mg/ml
tamoxifen 10mg/ml

Bro, is this from arr? If so, 10 squirts should equal a full dose.

[quote]pa902 wrote:
tamoxifen 10mg/ml[/quote]

well clomiphene and tamoxifen should be in separate bottles i believe. for tamoxifen use between 20 and 40 mg a day. i did my PCT as follows:

some do 40 40 20 20 and some just use 20 straight through. what did your cycle look like?

I know this may sound like a stupid question, but is Tamoxifen citrate liquid taken orally or by injection.

Not that stupid. From what I’ve seen, and I’ve seen a decent amount, all the liquid nolva or clomid is NOT injectable. ALso I’ve never heard of injectable nolva or clomid.

Is Tamoxifen Citrate = Clomid ?

[quote]pa902 wrote:
tamoxifen 10mg/ml[/quote]

its a clomid and nolvadex blend. each ml of solution contains BOTH 50 mg clomid and 10 mg nolva. take 2 ml’s per day during PCT…that would give you 100 mg clomid and 20 mg nolva ED…pretty standard PCT dosages.

[quote]95lsteg wrote:
Is Tamoxifen Citrate = Clomid ?[/quote]

tamoxifen citrate=nolvadex
clomiphene citrate=clomid

Did you have good results with arr?

Most protocols I’ve seen use 20-25 mg ed PCT for several weeks. It’s oral, the bottle should note how many mg/ml and then the dropper should have some markings for measurement. Just suck the right amount into the dropper and take it orally.

20 milligrams per day for PCT

Thanks,
Advanced-Stealth