Tamoxifen Citrate Shortage?

Anyone know if there is any kind of shortage out there currently on this product?

The one research chem company that may of us order from is currently sold out and im wondering if I should try to source it elsewhere or if this is going to be a short term thing.

thanks for any info.

It appears to still be available at other research chem sites. I am guessing/hoping that it is only temporarily out of stock.

The only issue is that most of the other companies wont ship to canada. And up to this point ive been very happy with the products from the place that ive been ordering from.

Would prefer to just deal with them however I can grab some 10mg caps for a somewhat similar price.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
The only issue is that most of the other companies wont ship to canada. And up to this point ive been very happy with the products from the place that ive been ordering from.

Would prefer to just deal with them however I can grab some 10mg caps for a somewhat similar price.[/quote]

Ah, I keep forgetting about how far north you are.

Why not source pharm grade tabs? They’re cheap as chips.

[quote]AlteredState wrote:
Well the powder sources will be shipping out again after the first week of september so you can probably expect all sorts of nice things to happen, shortly after that :)[/quote]

music to my compound deprived ears :slight_smile:

May be using Tamoxifen to lessen my recent gynecomastia problem, I hope this problem getting it gets cleared up.

Not on steriods but got Gyno from Propecia and or my anti hiv med Sustiva. Its been confirmed by doc, and she finally let me try DHT (Dihydrotestosterone/andractim) got from a compounding pharmacy.

Not sure if its gonna work, been on it a while now and not effects cept maybe a little less hair.

My next step will be Tamoxifen or Letrozole or Arimidex. Does anyone have any advice on which has the best track record? Pretty sure the two meds I was on mess up your Estrogen side not the progesterone.

Thanks, Al

Thank god I have clomid, nolva, and toref on hand already.

I like to keep a huge stash of them so I can help guys out who didnt bother to get their PCT before going on cycle. And it gives me peace of mind, I can run whatever I like

Of course I make a little money off of it, but they are just happy to get some.

With about a week left in a cycle, and no PCT guys start to freak out.