T Nation

Tamofixen Question

ok hi everyone, I was wondering if there are any negatives to using low dose Tamofixen without having used AAS or having gyno or anything in a 19 yr old. I was thinking like 5mg a day or up to 20mg EOD, with a week break every two weeks or something. Also i would be taking longer periods off it. I dont know i just figured that it could be helpful in boosting test and wasnt sure of any serious side effects I should be concerned with. Sry if this is considered ignorent. w.e. thanks ppls

Tamoxifen or any SERM is the wrong type of drug for what you have in mind. It’s not a good idea for a 19 year old to be messing with this in the first place so that’s all I’ll say about it.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Tamoxifen or any SERM is the wrong type of drug for what you have in mind. It’s not a good idea for a 19 year old to be messing with this in the first place so that’s all I’ll say about it. [/quote]

Agreed.

SERMs are actually pretty nasty little fuckers in terms of long term side effects and other problems.

Your trying to use it as a test booster, low dose isn’t likely to do anything for you in that area.

And even a standard dose of say 20mg/day is going to boost you very little if your testes are functioning normally.

SERMs do boost test production, but its not that noticeable.

Not worth it.

IDEALLY: Just wait 2 years and then have at it.

We can’t RESPONSIBLY give you any different advice.

If you absolutely HAVE to use something, consider low dose letro.

AI’s do boost your test production over normal levels, and they keep some test from being converted into estrogen, which further boosts test.

So basically these do boost your test in a fairly moderate way, while having very few side effects if used correctly.

Letro is the only good choice here as far as AI’s go, long term usage on the others isnt advised.

Im talking a tiny dose here, just enough to take your estrogen from normal, to low/normal.

Youll feel it, and it will increase performance, AND its not LIKELY to hurt anything at all…

But fucking up with letro is serious, it is capable of COMPLETELY killing estrogen, and that could easily destabilize your endocrine system.

Again, officially I recommend nothing, but the safest thing that actually is useful in boosting performance that I can think of is low dose letro usage.

For more information you would have to consult Bill Roberts. I cant think of any complications of using his protocol at 19, but certainly he is the person to ask.

alright cool thx