Talyor Swift...Hottest Country Singer

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
grappler_123 wrote:
I remember when I first saw her a year ago or whenever it was that she released her first single. I thought to myself, “wow, talented and writes her own songs, but not very pretty. Probably not gonna go too far.”

So I was wrong about the not go far part. Not so much the not very pretty part. JMHO.

julianne Hough is easily the hottest country singer.

I’d never heard of Julianne Hough until just now. DAMN!

She’s most known as being one of the pro dancers on Dancing With The Stars.[/quote]

I guess it figures that happens to be one of the few shows I don’t watch at all. Never been able to get into that show.

She does have a bit of a Heather Locklear thing going on though. That’s the first person I thought of when I saw her pictures.

Carrie Underwood is the hottest.

I live in Hendersonville, TN and I’ve seen Taylor in person twice now. Personally she’s way too skinny for me and she was with this skinny emo kid last time and that is a big turn off for me. She’s a pretty girl but just too lean.

[quote]Pluto wrote:
Why did Patrick Kane and her break up why!!! I would beg that beauty back if I had to!!![/quote]

No matter how hot a chick is, some guy, somewhere is tired of banging her.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
Pluto wrote:
Why did Patrick Kane and her break up why!!! I would beg that beauty back if I had to!!!

No matter how hot a chick is, some guy, somewhere is tired of banging her.[/quote]

I thought it was “tired of her shit.” oh well. IMHO, i would get tired of her SHIT, before I would be tired of banging her. I was thinking of the same quote though.

She’s a child.

Julianne Hough FTW…

Shania Twain.

Miranda Lambert…way hotter than Taylor Swift and she can actually sing live and in tune.

[quote]conorh wrote:
How can anyone think she’s not very pretty? You guys must think your shit don’t stink.

And no, it’s not relative or debatable. She is hot.[/quote]

Yes, it is indeed debatable - all things are.

Is she pretty? Yes. Hot? I beg to differ. Some of us prefer women that can’t slide under a door or pass for a 16 year-old boy from behind.

I’d rather drive one that come fully equipped with tits and ass; something along the lines of this slightly used, 3-door model:

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
Martina McBride:

Mature, sexy, and an actual Country singer.[/quote]

x2, she was one of my first crushes, she STILL looks amazing, and is an actual country singer, not this bubblegum crap that seems to be the norm now. Can’t forget Miranda Lambert though, hot country chick with an attitude, gotta love that!

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Sarah Evans.[/quote]

Winner.

More Shania

I gotta represent some Martina McBride here

Number 2

Another One