Talmud Quotes

I don’t hate Jews, I hate the control Israel has over the United States.

[quote]jlesk68 wrote:
flyboy51v wrote:
What is it with you and the Jews?

My beef is not with the real descendands of the 12 tribes of Israel, my problem is with the descendands of the Khazarians who claim to be Jews but do not come from Abraham, who have replaced Judaism with Talmudism.[/quote]

A likely story.

How could you differenciate between the 2 groups when the Jews themselves do not.

Or do they? Any one know?

http://www.khazaria.com/brook.html

The Jews of Khazaria recounts the eventful history of the Turkic kingdom of Khazaria, which was located in eastern Europe and flourished as an independent state from about 650 to 1016. As a major world power, Khazaria enjoyed diplomatic and trade relations with many peoples and nations (including the Byzantines, Alans, Magyars, and Slavs) and changed the course of medieval history in many ways. Did you know that if not for the Khazars, much of eastern Europe would have been overrun by the Arabs and become Islamic? In the same way as Charles Martel and his Franks stopped the advance of Muslims at the Battle of Poitiers in the West, the Khazars blunted the northward advance of the Arabs that was surging across the Caucasus in the 8th century.

The Khazar people belonged to a grouping of Turks who wrote in a runic script that originated in Mongolia. The royalty of the Khazar kingdom was descended from the Ashina Turkic dynasty. In the ninth century, the Khazarian royalty and nobility as well as a significant portion of the Khazarian Turkic population embraced the Jewish religion. After their conversion, the Khazars were ruled by a succession of Jewish kings and began to adopt the hallmarks of Jewish civilization, including the Torah and Talmud, the Hebrew script, and the observance of Jewish holidays. A portion of the empire’s population adopted Christianity and Islam.

This volume traces the development of the Khazars from their early beginnings as a tribe to the decline and fall of their kingdom. It demonstrates that Khazaria had manufacturing industries, trade routes, an organized judicial system, and a diverse population. It also examines the many migrations of the Khazar people into Hungary, Ukraine, and other areas of Europe and their subsequent assimilation, providing the most comprehensive treatment of this complex issue to date. The final chapter enumerates the Jewish communities of eastern Europe which sprung up after the fall of Khazaria and proposes that the Jews from the former Russian Empire are descended from a mixture of Khazar Jews, German Jews, Greek Jews, and Slavs.

The Jews of Khazaria draws upon the latest archival, linguistic, genetic, and archaeological discoveries. The weaponry, agriculture, horticulture, fishing, burial practices, architecture, and religions of the peoples of Khazaria are among the many findings revealed here.

The book also includes a map of the Khazar kingdom; a map of Khazarian-ruled Crimea; tables illustrating royal genealogies, the Turkic language family, and Turkic Khazarian personal names; a glossary of Khazarian words and other important terms which may be unfamiliar to readers; and an extensive bibliography listing hundreds of books and articles.

Students and other people interested in history who desire a thorough yet easy-to-read account of the Khazar kingdom will gain in their understanding of this important but previously obscure topic.

Ashkenazic Jews who wish to explore their distant ancestry in eastern Europe will greatly benefit from reading this book, particularly Chapter 10, which traces migrations across Europe in medieval times.

Hungarians, Ukrainians, Turks, Arabs, and Ossetians will find a wealth of information concerning the historical interactions between their peoples and the Khazars.

[quote]Gkhan wrote:
jlesk68 wrote:
flyboy51v wrote:
What is it with you and the Jews?

My beef is not with the real descendands of the 12 tribes of Israel, my problem is with the descendands of the Khazarians who claim to be Jews but do not come from Abraham, who have replaced Judaism with Talmudism.

A likely story.

How could you differenciate between the 2 groups when the Jews themselves do not.

Or do they? Any one know?[/quote]

Since you asked…
Apart from some romanticized or antagonistic claptrap, there is simply no evidence that Khazars contributed in a large way to the origins of the Ashkenazis.
(Wikipedia gives a fair summary under its Khazar article.)

Population genetic analyses give evidence to the contrary. For example, the cohanic Y haplotype, which originated 3000 years ago,is seen with equal frequency in Jewish populations of whatever origins, even among those of Northern Africa and Central Asia; but a contribution from Turkic Khazars would not explain this at all.

One piece of research reported that the RM-17 haplotype is seen among 11% of Ashkenazis, and “suggests” this as evidence for the Khazar origin. Nothing could be more wrong–populations in the Balkans have this gene at a frequency of 14%–it merely signifies a founder gene common from west Asia to Eastern Europe.

In short, the genetic contribution of Khazars is small, if any, and jlesk remains an imbecilic troglodyte with a bizarre agenda.

Yeah, I know who they are. The Mongols drove them West.

But still, how do you differenciate between the groups today?

-edit, other than, of course, DNA tests, ect.

-edit- the Khazars did stop the Muslim advance to the North for several centuries and also stopped the Vikings drive south.