Talking to Girls

she seems to do alot of everything and strong too like she was using the 50’s for dumbell bench

IMO, going out of your way to hit on girls at the gym is inherently desperate. It says “I basically have no other way to meet women,” because that is probably the worst way I can think of outside of hiding out in a women’s restroom and whispering to them when they enter the adjacent stall. Part of you already knows this when you’re approaching, so unless your frame is made of goddamned tungsten carbide, you’re not going to come off well.

In short, meet women at the meeting place, not the training place.

Second, if you had a chance with this chick it would never even occur to you to post this question. You already know this girl is out of your league. She’s right at her prime, and you’re pretty damn far from yours. You would have to be a complete stud to pull down a 22 yo man killer. You’re not a stud, yet.

Get to work, and go have some fun with some girls that are more in your wheelhouse.

1 Like

so ask for a spot… i though it might be a good idea to try and be different and just be as obnoxious as possible but idk

your right maybe in 4-5 more years of solid training i should be ready to go

Obnoxious as possible. Seriously, That would have her laughing at you

1 Like

Oh god there’s nothing I hate more than a dude asking for a spot as an opening line . Blah

1 Like

But it is the perfect opportunity for girls to let the guy know…umm leave me alone…they’ve been seeing each other at gym regularly it seems…so it’s either yeah or near. As a girl, if I was into a dude or not I’d like to finally get it over with…

1 Like

but if she wanted to talk to me she would right? so should i just leave it and see what happens

should i be like my car is worth more than you make in year?.. haha if someone said that to me i would laugh but other people might find it douche

Omg. You need to talk to some guys…sorry but :face_vomiting:

1 Like

But right now you could be invisible to her no offense even if you see each other regularly. If you ask for a spot and she’s anything like me (very focused at the gym not there for men bullshit) she would put you in her books of no’s.

1 Like

If some guy said that to me I would want to punch him in the face and consider dating women

1 Like

i dont know… maybe it would be best to just get super jacked and make alot of money and then everything would probably work out

definently noted

My advice to you is to never say anything you find funny to a woman… or anyone. Humour is not for you

5 Likes

Yes. Yes you should. Record the interaction and post it. It’s the only way for us to objectively laugh our fuckin’ asses off…

5 Likes

Make sure you make strong eye contact first and simulate a humping motion otherwise she will friendzone you.

5 Likes

I wish I’d tried that with juice20jd

1 Like

There are so many different variations on this theme too.

Tongue in or out, Billy Idol Sneer, a whole subset of hand gestures-spanking, raising the roof, etc.

OP- You need to find yourself in these variations. Very important to present them in a way that represents who you are. Can easily make the difference between a simple “no thanks” and a SWAT standoff, which by the way, is a great way to showcase your Alpha status.

1 Like

You’re the reason some gyms have a women only zones.

5 Likes