Talked To Stu On Facebook Today.....

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]WN76 wrote:
That’s bad news. I know a thread was devoted to it, but why can’t people ignore Professor X? Why were his posts even addressed?[/quote]

EXACTLY.

This kind of shit is absurd. PUSH THE IGNORE BUTTON. Seriously, why are so many people incapable of doing this? Sky, you should have done this a looooong time ago. You still should. Stu should have. UtahLama should. Lorez. Everyone who doesn’t want to hear from X. Grow the hell up, X is not forcing anyone off this site, and anyone who blames him needs to take a look in the mirror. I think Stu was an unbelievable asset to this site, but if he can’t take the simplest step in clicking the ignore button, that’s on him.[/quote]

This ignore button does not un fuck every single thread X destroys. Stu has a life wife kids jobs he doesn’t have to try and wade through the shit on this site to try and help people. This whole place is shit show why do you think all the biggest people left. The best posters gone. [/quote]

If everyone that dislikes X hit ignore, they could all have a conversation sans X.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]WN76 wrote:
That’s bad news. I know a thread was devoted to it, but why can’t people ignore Professor X? Why were his posts even addressed?[/quote]

EXACTLY.

This kind of shit is absurd. PUSH THE IGNORE BUTTON. Seriously, why are so many people incapable of doing this? Sky, you should have done this a looooong time ago. You still should. Stu should have. UtahLama should. Lorez. Everyone who doesn’t want to hear from X. Grow the hell up, X is not forcing anyone off this site, and anyone who blames him needs to take a look in the mirror. I think Stu was an unbelievable asset to this site, but if he can’t take the simplest step in clicking the ignore button, that’s on him.[/quote]

x2[/quote]

I disagree. He provided a free valuable service on here and has no duty to anyone to do anything. Not coming here anymore IS ignoring X, and that’s his prerogative.[/quote]

I agree, I just think it’s, well, sad that he has allowed another grown man to drive him away from something he enjoys. He’s free to do whatever he wants though. [/quote]

Yes he should have to take more time out of his life which he is already donating to try and find a couple posts to reply to when 99.9% of any legit thread is just X destroying conversations.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]WN76 wrote:

EXACTLY.

This ignore button does not un fuck every single thread X destroys. Stu has a life wife kids jobs he doesn’t have to try and wade through the shit on this site to try and help people. This whole place is shit show why do you think all the biggest people left. The best posters gone. [/quote]

If everyone that dislikes X hit ignore, they could all have a conversation sans X. [/quote]

Doesn’t work that way though I like the utopia you live in.

Can’t believe the unappreciated people here. Disgusting

I would assume that he is contemplating leaving not because of arguments with X but to avoid the negative association with this board and X.

I don’t know this as a fact but that would be my assumption.
SkyNett apparently talks with him and would know better I guess.

^ there’s a history to a bunch that left which isn’t X related

Posters come and go. Shame Stu doesn’t want to carry on. He could have restricted to non shitstorm threads but sometimes it’s time to move on. I Wish him well but I’m pretty much with flipcollar on this one.

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]WN76 wrote:

EXACTLY.

If everyone that dislikes X hit ignore, they could all have a conversation sans X. [/quote]

[/quote]

Unappreciated?

You can fuck off pal. No one is being unappreciative of Stu. All you grown men do is cry over each other. It’s like your children.

Nah Ryan is right - Stu has contributed so much to this site, and this is the thanks he gets?

Why you people want to put up with the insane behavior of PX I’ll never know, but I’m with Ryan on this - pretty shitty to see what kind of loyalty there is for a guy who kindly and humbly gave out a MASSIVE amount of knowledge and help - for free.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]WN76 wrote:

EXACTLY.

I think it has more to do with disassociating himself with this board because of the negative reputation it has garnered because of X.
He is a professional BB’er in more than one federation I believe and probably wants to stay away from drama
(which is why he didn’t start a thread like this lol)

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]WN76 wrote:

EXACTLY.

[/quote]

Unappreciated?

You can fuck off pal. No one is being unappreciative of Stu. All you grown men do is cry over each other. It’s like your children. [/quote]

I see the Internet is tough guy business. Lol. Curse and piss and moan all you want. Have fun reading X’s BS and not reading actual free donated content from a pro natty Bber

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]WN76 wrote:

EXACTLY.

[/quote]

Unappreciated?

You can fuck off pal. No one is being unappreciative of Stu. All you grown men do is cry over each other. It’s like your children. [/quote]
LOL.
Oh the irony.

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]WN76 wrote:

EXACTLY.

[/quote]

Unappreciated?

I see the Internet is tough guy business. Lol. Curse and piss and moan all you want. Have fun reading X’s BS and not reading actual free donated content from a pro natty Bber
[/quote]

You call me unappreciative & disgusting, but I’m the bad guy.

Would you like a tissue, I can mail you a box. I have X on ignore…

Saying that I or USMC didn’t appreciate Stu is 100% false. I’ve been reading Stu’s posts for years, and I’ve learned a ton from him. That doesn’t mean I have to blame X for Stu’s departure. Like I said before, it’s simply unfortunate that Stu is no longer comfortable posting on this site because he disagrees with the practices of a single poster here.

I feel like those who seem to defend X will feel a bit differently when this site is barren and possesses hardly any useful posters due to him. I, too, get tired of everyone acting as if X should be allowed to act the way he does and that it’s on everyone else to handle the situation. I just equate it to two grown men standing around and shooting the shit, when one just goes off and pops the other guy in the jaw. Then, that guy continues to do this for years on end. Finally, the other guy decides he’s had enough and walks away, but onlookers say that it was the second guy’s fault for not just ignoring the guy punching him in the face. It just seems absurd.

I solely use this site for entertainment.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
Saying that I or USMC didn’t appreciate Stu is 100% false. I’ve been reading Stu’s posts for years, and I’ve learned a ton from him. That doesn’t mean I have to blame X for Stu’s departure. Like I said before, it’s simply unfortunate that Stu is no longer comfortable posting on this site because he disagrees with the practices of a single poster here.[/quote]

Yes he X should be able to abuse people and berate them the way he does. Why not. Just suck it up. It doesn’t detract from conversations. Having your words changed in quotes sure its all good man

[quote]Smashingweights wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]WN76 wrote:

EXACTLY.

[/quote]

Unappreciated?

LOL.
Oh the irony.
[/quote]

I’d say it’s pretty funny that ryanbCXG insults me, but I’m the bad guy.

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
Saying that I or USMC didn’t appreciate Stu is 100% false. I’ve been reading Stu’s posts for years, and I’ve learned a ton from him. That doesn’t mean I have to blame X for Stu’s departure. Like I said before, it’s simply unfortunate that Stu is no longer comfortable posting on this site because he disagrees with the practices of a single poster here.[/quote]

Yes he X should be able to abuse people and berate them the way he does. Why not. Just suck it up. It doesn’t detract from conversations. Having your words changed in quotes sure its all good man[/quote]

If a stranger on an internet forum that you’ve never met is abusing you, I think you’ve got some other issues.

[quote]Smashingweights wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]WN76 wrote:

EXACTLY.

I think it has more to do with disassociating himself with this board because of the negative reputation it has garnered because of X.
He is a professional BB’er in more than one federation I believe and probably wants to stay away from drama
(which is why he didn’t start a thread like this lol)[/quote]

Stu has a lot of loyalty to Tim and Biotest - he just doesn’t want to put up with dealing with this clown anymore.

And yes - he’s not starting a thread like this - he has too much class for that.

Me, on the other hand…

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Yes he X should be able to abuse people and berate them the way he does. Why not. Just suck it up. It doesn’t detract from conversations. Having your words changed in quotes sure its all good man[/quote]

honestly, yes this is fine. It’s the internet, this shit happens. Not everyone’s posting style will be to your liking. If X ever talked down to me in a way that seriously affected my experience on this site, he’d be on my ignore list in about 5 seconds. I’ve got 20+ guys on there already. It seriously is that easy. I’m responsible for me, you’re responsible for you, etc.
The words changed in quotes thing is trivial. If X is manipulating quotes, so be it. Original posts still retain their integrity. If you post quality stuff on a regular basis, and someone else tries to debase it, it doesn’t matter, because your work will speak for itself.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
I like Stu, but all he has to do is hit the “ignore” button. Problem solved. [/quote]

and this

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

and I agree with Flip, this =

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[/quote]