Talked To Stu On Facebook Today.....

And wow - guess what? He tells me he is done with these boards because of Professor X’s constant, miserable, negative presence.

Yep - with all the people driven off this board by PX, we have now lost Stu - a professional bodybuilder who, in my opinion, is probably the single greatest asset to this board - oh, sorry - WAS the single greatest asset to this board. A guy who is not only phenomenally successful as a bodybuilder, but freely giving of his extensive knowledge and time.

Even Stu, one of the nicest guy I know, can’t stomach it here anymore due solely to one individual - your illustrious Professor X.

I’ll tell you guys - if this doesn’t outrage you to the point of insisting that they permanently ban PX, I don’t know what will. In a million fucking years I can’t imagine anyone who thinks PX has more to offer than Stu, not to mention the obvious differences in demeanor.

Honestly, I’ve hated seeing a LOT of people leave because of PX, but this one takes the cake.

A sad day indeed. And yes, I have Stu’s permission to post and discuss this, of course.

…Im going to crumble a poptart on the street for my fallen hommie…

That’s bad news. I know a thread was devoted to it, but why can’t people ignore Professor X? Why were his posts even addressed?

[quote]WN76 wrote:
That’s bad news. I know a thread was devoted to it, but why can’t people ignore Professor X? Why were his posts even addressed?[/quote]

Sometimes it is easier said than done for ignoring someone.

Just to be clear - Stu feels terribly about this. He told me Tim has been extremely generous and good to him, and he absolutely hates leaving, but PX has made it impossible for him to even remotely enjoy his time here.

Very unfortunate situation…

I like Stu, but all he has to do is hit the “ignore” button. Problem solved.

Wow, never thought it would come to that…

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
And wow - guess what? He tells me he is done with these boards because of Professor X’s constant, miserable, negative presence.

Yep - with all the people driven off this board by PX, we have now lost Stu - a professional bodybuilder who, in my opinion, is probably the single greatest asset to this board - oh, sorry - WAS the single greatest asset to this board. A guy who is not only phenomenally successful as a bodybuilder, but freely giving of his extensive knowledge and time.

Even Stu, one of the nicest guy I know, can’t stomach it here anymore due solely to one individual - your illustrious Professor X.

I’ll tell you guys - if this doesn’t outrage you to the point of insisting that they permanently ban PX, I don’t know what will. In a million fucking years I can’t imagine anyone who thinks PX has more to offer than Stu, not to mention the obvious differences in demeanor.

Honestly, I’ve hated seeing a LOT of people leave because of PX, but this one takes the cake.

A sad day indeed. And yes, I have Stu’s permission to post and discuss this, of course. [/quote]

Oh, that’s nice, the second pro that leaves this site because of prof x. But who cares, we have a guy who KNOWS IT ALL!!!

Drama queen.

If he does not like a certain member, put him on ignore or just skip over the posts he finds objectionable.

[quote]WN76 wrote:
That’s bad news. I know a thread was devoted to it, but why can’t people ignore Professor X? Why were his posts even addressed?[/quote]

EXACTLY.

This kind of shit is absurd. PUSH THE IGNORE BUTTON. Seriously, why are so many people incapable of doing this? Sky, you should have done this a looooong time ago. You still should. Stu should have. UtahLama should. Lorez. Everyone who doesn’t want to hear from X. Grow the hell up, X is not forcing anyone off this site, and anyone who blames him needs to take a look in the mirror. I think Stu was an unbelievable asset to this site, but if he can’t take the simplest step in clicking the ignore button, that’s on him.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]WN76 wrote:

EXACTLY.

This kind of shit is absurd. PUSH THE IGNORE BUTTON. Seriously, why are so many people incapable of doing this? Sky, you should have done this a looooong time ago. You still should. Stu should have. UtahLama should. Lorez. Everyone who doesn’t want to hear from X. Grow the hell up, X is not forcing anyone off this site, and anyone who blames him needs to take a look in the mirror. I think Stu was an unbelievable asset to this site, but if he can’t take the simplest step in clicking the ignore button, that’s on him.[/quote]

x2

All about the ego.

Whats Stu’s problem? Not enough room for his with X’s around?

Lol - the guy posts endlessly in every thread - he is quoted constantly in EVERY thread - so good luck with actually being ABLE to ignore him, even if you put him on ignore.

Not to mention - why the fuck does everyone else have to acquiesce to this guy?

Ridiculous. Anyway, to me this is just absurd - and acting like it’s everyone else’s responsibility to find a way to ignore/put up with his shit - I don’t agree at all.

Anyway, I’m just telling you guys what’s up - if it doesn’t matter to you, that’s fine.

I say it’s reached a point of pure absurdity when this guy drives away all the valuable posters.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
All about the ego.

Whats Stu’s problem? Not enough room for his with X’s around?
[/quote]

Lol - Stu has an ego? He’s the humblest guy I know.

Nope, it’s all about grown men not wanting to put up with an obnoxious asshole talking down to them at every turn.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]WN76 wrote:

EXACTLY.

This kind of shit is absurd. PUSH THE IGNORE BUTTON. Seriously, why are so many people incapable of doing this? Sky, you should have done this a looooong time ago. You still should. Stu should have. UtahLama should. Lorez. Everyone who doesn’t want to hear from X. Grow the hell up, X is not forcing anyone off this site, and anyone who blames him needs to take a look in the mirror. I think Stu was an unbelievable asset to this site, but if he can’t take the simplest step in clicking the ignore button, that’s on him.[/quote]

x2[/quote]

I disagree. He provided a free valuable service on here and has no duty to anyone to do anything. Not coming here anymore IS ignoring X, and that’s his prerogative.

I’m also curious what you expect to get out of this thread, Sky. There’s clearly an agenda beyond ‘hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know Stu’s fine, he just won’t be posting here k thanks bai.’ Are you trying to get X banned? Do you think he’s going to leave voluntarily? Do you just want people to hate X a whole bunch? Circle jerk with all the guys that already can’t stand him?

My guess: a mix of all of the above.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]WN76 wrote:

EXACTLY.

x2[/quote]

I disagree. He provided a free valuable service on here and has no duty to anyone to do anything. Not coming here anymore IS ignoring X, and that’s his prerogative.[/quote]

I agree, I just think it’s, well, sad that he has allowed another grown man to drive him away from something he enjoys. He’s free to do whatever he wants though.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]WN76 wrote:

EXACTLY.

x2[/quote]

I disagree. He provided a free valuable service on here and has no duty to anyone to do anything. Not coming here anymore IS ignoring X, and that’s his prerogative.[/quote]

That’s pretty much my point. Stu’s responsible for Stu, and he absolutely has every right to leave if he can’t handle being on the same website as X. X is not responsible for Stu’s actions.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
I’m also curious what you expect to get out of this thread, Sky. There’s clearly an agenda beyond ‘hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know Stu’s fine, he just won’t be posting here k thanks bai.’ Are you trying to get X banned? Do you think he’s going to leave voluntarily? Do you just want people to hate X a whole bunch? Circle jerk with all the guys that already can’t stand him?

My guess: a mix of all of the above.[/quote]

Absolutely Flip - I would love to see him banned. I make no bones about that - but in the end it’s just galling to me that someone like Stu would leave because of this, and I can’t see why management here doesn’t think it’s a problem. But like I said - yes, I absolutely thought people should know - at which point you can draw your own conclusions about how to proceed.

Honestly, I expect this will do nothing - he will continue to shit up these boards until the end of time. I posted this to inform the people who might feel as I do - if you aren’t one of them, then that’s your prerogative of course.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]WN76 wrote:

EXACTLY.

This ignore button does not un fuck every single thread X destroys. Stu has a life wife kids jobs he doesn’t have to try and wade through the shit on this site to try and help people. This whole place is shit show why do you think all the biggest people left. The best posters gone.