Talk About Irony

This was a wedding sponsored by Dunkin Donuts.

Look at the groom and bride.

http://www.northjersey.com/page.php?qstr=eXJpcnk3ZjcxN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXkzJmZnYmVsN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXk2NjUyNTAz

I saw this on Fox this morning!! As soon as they started the story i thought “I bet they are both fat-asses”

La’
Redsol1

From the journal:[quote]They won a honeymoon to the Bahamas, which they will take later in the year.
[/quote]

Hope that dunkin “go-nuts” had the foresight of reserving three seats for their winners

Irony - Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs.

If the wedding was sponsered by the American Heart Association, now that would be ironic.

That picture is just sad.

You’re right chief, irony was the wrong word.

How about “apropos” or “appropriate” or “how fitting” or…

You wanna know what irony is? Being on probation for peeing in public and having to go in for a random drug test, which is pissing in a cup.

The blood pressure and diabetes medication will be sponsored by us.

That bitch is so fat, you’d need flour to find a wet spot.

who do you think is worse off healthwise a dude that lives an active lifestyle lifts weights uses gear resonsibly and has his diet in check or one of these people who are ADDICTED to JUNK food and weighs a metric ton . I only see one PILE OF DOUGHNUTS what’s he going to eat

“I only see one PILE OF DOUGHNUTS-what’s he going to eat?”

LOL!

[quote]StevenF wrote:
You wanna know what irony is? Being on probation for peeing in public and having to go in for a random drug test, which is pissing in a cup. [/quote]

You sound bitter…

Thats just disgusting.

[quote]chrismcl wrote:
That bitch is so fat, you’d need flour to find a wet spot.[/quote]

Why would you want to? Yuck.